Fallen Angels discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 87 (87 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 28, 2012 03:19AM) (new)

Jane landed on the grass, she sighed and began walking, thinking to herself

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Azure flew down and landed on the mountain.

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 28, 2012 03:32AM) (new)

She didn't notice Azure land, she sat down on a rock looking at the view, the breeze flowing through her hair

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Azure saw her, he sat down next to her.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked next to her and saw Azure, she blushed and looked down, her hair fell from her shoulder creating a curtain.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Azure saw her blush , he smiled . " What's up"? He asked .

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 28, 2012 03:55AM) (new)

She shrugged 'Nothing much just having a break from things...you?' she said, smiling faintly.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

" Just trying to relax". Azure told her, he kissed hr cheek again.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

She blushed harder and looked away, trying to hide it.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Azure smirked and kept kissing her her. " You know what"? He asked her playfully.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

She kept looking away and gulped 'What?'

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

" You are incredibly fun". He told her as kissed her on the lips this time.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

She smirked into the kiss, then pulled away blushing 'Azure..please'

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

" Why "? He said kissing her again passionately.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

'Azure...I don't want to be hurt again or hurt anyone' she murmured, she kissed him back softly

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

" I won't hurt you and you won't hurt me" . He told her sweetly.

message 17: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 28, 2012 04:35AM) (new)

'And the rest?' She said looking at him, a tear ran down her cheek

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

" Everyone else will be perfectly fine". He said as he put a hand her cheek in a comforting matter. " Don't cry okay". He told her in a sweet

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled and nodded 'But you should play fair with the others...they also want the same thing' she joked

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

" True ". Azure chuckled and kissed her again.

message 21: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 28, 2012 04:52AM) (new)

She kissed him back then pulled away, she stood up and stared out, looking for something then sighed 'Where is it?'

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

" What Are you looking fo"? He asked her.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled at him 'Something that might set me free...something that can finally make me rest'

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

" What is it"? He asked her all of a sudden worried.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

She stroke his cheek and smiled 'My grave...I never knew where I was buried'

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Azure held her . " Maybe we can go to an angel of death they know about these things". Azure told her.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace drops down scowling "this is where you went!, to go off with Azure!"

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 428 comments Jason had gone to the Revenge House,but didn't find Jane. He had followed her scent to the mountains, and found her there, with the two of them "So you still haven't changed, have you, Jane." His voice was scary cold, almost vicious. "You've kissed the both of them, though never me, even when I've always been there. Guess I'm just not your type." He shook his head. "This is getting sad." He turned away from her.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace stands there not even bothering to look at Jason, just waiting for Jane to explian herself.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 428 comments Jason looked at Jace "Are you getting as tired of this as I am? She's getting it on with a man who is engaged. The both of you disgust me." Jason shook his head "What is wrong with you?"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace keeps a face devoid of any emotion "i still like Jane but if she keeps this up, she can forget about me".

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 428 comments "Exactly the same way I feel. At first, it was just a game, but now it's like she's messing with our hearts." Jason shook his head

message 33: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 28, 2012 04:45PM) (new)

Jace nods his head agreeing with Jason "exactly.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Jane listened to them and spread her wings flying, she was better off alone like she always was. She landed on the top of the mountain, and walked inside a cave

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 428 comments Jason shook his head. "She hasn't answered anything, and I trusted her."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

She cried, hoping that something could happen to end this

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 428 comments "Why would you do something like this, I would understand if this was Jace, but again with Azure? He's going to get married, why would you get into something like that?!" He called to her "What made you think that was okay?"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

'You think I feel fine about this? You and Jace are the only people that are keeping me alive! You know why I came here?' She snapped

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 428 comments "To find solace in Azure?" Jason growled.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

'No!! I didn't know he was following me! I came here to find my grave and hopefully die!' She shouted

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 428 comments "Then why did you kiss him?!"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

''He kissed me!'

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 428 comments "You didn't pull away! And you kissed him back, I saw it!"

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Azure stood there just looking at them. " Teachnically I just came here to relax". Azure told them.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 428 comments "Yeah, relax and cheat on your fiance!"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Azure growled . " Don't talk about things you dont understand". He told him. " And leave her alone she has nothing to do with this". Azure told her.

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 428 comments "I understand perfectly, let me lay it out for you. 1. You're engaged 2. You cheat on her by kissing Jane. It really isn't that complicated. And she does have a lot to do with this, she's the one you're cheating with. Besides, we had a talk about this before, and I trusted her to live up to that." Jason spat at Azure.

message 48: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 28, 2012 05:42PM) (new)

" There is more to know then one wipho has never felt love could understand". He said in rage.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace stands there angry, but agreeing with Jason

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 428 comments "Oh, I've never felt love? Harsh, coming from the one that's cheating in the first place. Explain yourself, what morals come from cheating on the one you apparently 'love'?" Jason smirks and glares at him

« previous 1