Lexi, Baby (This Can't Be Happening, #1) Lexi, Baby discussion

Lexi,baby..... What your opinion?

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Maddie Dredger I loved this book, sometimes Landyn was alittle possessive at some points, but over all he was a cutie! And Layla she sounds like the perfect child, she is so funny! I would definitley rate this book a 5 out of 5!

Lauren Guzman i agree!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Loved all the angst in this one!

Maddie Dredger This booke definitley was one of my all time favorites! Definitley a good fast read!

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 21, 2012 11:55AM) (new)

Maddie wrote: "I loved this book, sometimes Landyn was alittle possessive at some points, but over all he was a cutie! And Layla she sounds like the perfect child, she is so funny! I would definitley rate this bo..."

Just a bit possessive!! I didnt like Landyn at first for obvious reasons but he grew on me. All that alpha hotness is sexy! Lexi was a bit immature and melodramatic but they were good together. Overall, loved it. Cant wait for Trish and Adam's stories.

Maddie Dredger BkGurl wrote: "Maddie wrote: "I loved this book, sometimes Landyn was alittle possessive at some points, but over all he was a cutie! And Layla she sounds like the perfect child, she is so funny! I would definitl..."

Yes Lexi was alittle immature about some things but overall she was goodhearted she loved Layla and would do anything to protect her, and i do believe thats what she was doing keeping her away from Landyn, not just trying to hurt Landyn. But I am excited for Trish's and Adam's stories too.

deeza45 i definitely loved it. did anyone notice the bantering paramedics tameka and jason that were called to the scene after lexi was assaulted. i really liked them and was hoping they get their own stories because just a few scenes of them and they were hilarious. Can't wait for trish's story

RelentlessBookChic Ramblings & Reviews I loved the book as well! Deeza, I did notice the banter between the paramedics...maybe we will see something between the two of them! Landyn was definitely an alpha male but isn't that what we love?

Stephanie I loved this book!!! Can't wait for the next one.

Chrissie Overall I enjoyed this except for the scene with the paramedics after Lexi was attacked. I thought it was terrible. The behavior of the female paramedic was unprofessional and inappropriate to the situation. An adult female beaten possibly raped and the female paramedic is sexually propositioning the male paramedic in front of the victim? Left me cold. I'm not sure if the author was going for some kind of comedic relief but it didn't work.

RelentlessBookChic Ramblings & Reviews While I liked the banter between the two, I felt it was because Jason was being so rude to Lexi. I didn't understand the placement in the scenario and couldn't help but wonder why it was there...

Chrissie Someone suggested a possible spin off story for the paramedics and this scene was an introduction to those characters.

RelentlessBookChic Ramblings & Reviews Yeah, I got that I thought the same thing while reading it. That was the only plausible explanation that I could reach for it's purpose there.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Altho I wasnt turned off by it, I did think that the scene with the paramedics was thrown in randomly. Even as an intro to those characters, it didnt seem to make sense; we didnt see them again, so the connection is very shaky at best. Maybe they will come back in Trish or Adam's books so we can get to know them.

Tamra Samuels I loved this book. Cant wait to see what happens with Trish in the next book.

Bev Loved it, can't wait for the next one

amanda s. Does anyone have this book to loan? *sobs*

message 18: by Cassie (last edited Apr 07, 2013 10:58PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Cassie I'm completely in the minority here, I think this might have even been a DNF for me. I didn't like the plot, I didn't like the writing, I didn't like the characters. At times I understood what the other was trying to do (such as having the H be a "sexy alpha" type by having him be super possessive and try to fast track everything with his and Lexi's relationship), but it didn't come together well and didn't work for me.

message 19: by Lori (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lori owen OMGoodness
This book Lexi baby was freaking fantastic.
Love Landyn and lexi what a great couple!!
Loved Landyn possessive side.
Lori xx

Shelby C I read Lexi, Baby on a daily basis. It's one of my favorites

bookworm1202 one of my favorite " secret baby, second chance romance" novel

message 22: by DSA (new) - rated it 2 stars

DSA I did like this book, I just feel that it moved way too fast. But it left me wanting more, so I guess that is great.

Erika I loved Landon, he is one of my favorites. I love how he still wanted her after all that time.

message 24: by Courtney (new)

Courtney i didn't finish this book. At first I thought the writing was so bad at the beginning because it was supposed to be a 16 yr olds diary entry but no, that was unfortunately the tone of the whole book.
I didn't like how boy crazy the h was, how Agro Trish was, how dominating and controlling all the malecharcters were. Overall I think it was a boring, badly written book.

Kristina I don't like cheaters. Nope. And he didn't even have a decent reason for the cheating, it was THAT easy for him to betray the love of his life.