One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > CaRaMeL ChOcOlAtE and ℍᗩИИᗩℍ

Comments Showing 1-50 of 116 (116 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 160 comments Alrighty! Here we go :)

message 2: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe So discribe the boy so I can make the character for him okay? And what sport does he play?

message 3: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 160 comments He should be rude and arrogant and a womanizer :) if that's okay with you. Early 20's should be good :) ummm basketball! :) if that's okay :)

Let's not worry about history? We'll have the characters tell each other about their lives as it plays out, is that alright? :)

message 4: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Well like the character, but I don't know much about basketball.

message 5: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 160 comments That's okay :) what about football?

message 6: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Um what about soccer, volleyball, hockey, or baseball.

message 7: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 160 comments Oooh how about hockey? :)

message 8: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Okay!

message 9: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 160 comments Okay cool :) so for characters just

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:
? :)

message 10: by Caramel Cat (last edited Dec 20, 2012 12:22PM) (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Name: Kiba Inuzuka
Appearance: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2415/2...
6 foot, and only wears the red paint on his face for games.
Personality: arrogant, womanizer, self centered, loves animals and hockey, and rude
Other: Has a dog named Akamaru, and Akamaru is his best friend.

message 11: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 160 comments Name: Kaitlin, Kate, Ross
Appearance:
~Kate is pretty average height, standing at 5'5".
~She is willowy, but she has very defined curves and they have gotten her into trouble before.
~She has the same eye color as her daughter (see below)
Personality: Kate used to be a total wild child. She was rebellious and she knew how to party hard. Something happened and now she's pretty quiet and reserved now. She doesn't socialize much, but she doesn't exactly have the time. She tries her absolute best to be the best mother she can to Julie, but being a young single mother is hard.
Other: Juliet, or Julie is her two year old daughter (view spoiler)

message 12: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe She is cute

message 13: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 160 comments Thanks :) could it be winter? Like beginning of December? :) then we coul have them meet for the first time at one of his games! :)

message 14: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Yea good idea. He plays for Seattle Thunderbirds.

The score was 6 to 6 and the game was in over time the coach for the Thunderbird's called a time out. He talked to the team, "okay team next point wins." Then he pointed at Kiba, "Kiba I need you to take this one. I know you can do it now get out there." The crowd was chanting "Inuzuka! Inuzuka!" It was all up to him now. Kiba nodded at the coach, and looked at the crowd. He spotted at cute girl with her kid. He was ready.

message 15: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 160 comments Okay :) thank you!

Kate was smiling widely, her best friend had managed to get them front row seats for her favorite team. She had been born in Washington, so the Thunderbirds were instantly her favorite team. She was cheering wildly Julie on her lap. Courtney, her best friend, had bought Julie the cutest Thunderbirds jersey. Kate had her curly hair pulled back in a loose bun with her own jersey. She was chanting Inuzuka along with the rest of the crowd, smiling widely.

message 16: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Kiba then got ready to get the puck. The refree dropped the puck and his teammate passed it to him. He skated down ice with the puck infront of him. He dogged all the other teams players and wound up to hit the puck towards the goal. He hit the puck and the goalie missed by inches. The buzzer went off and everyone started to cheer wildly. Kiba took of his helmet and waved towards the crowd smiling. He blew a kiss to the girl he saw earlier. He was always happy to be on top. Some of his teammates picked him up. They all went to the locker room to change.

message 17: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 160 comments Kate watched Inuzuka take the puck down the floor, weaving in and out of the defenders. Come on, possibly the one game she went to, please don't lose in overtime. When he shot, it was like the whole stadium held their breath. When the buzzer sounded, she erupted in cheers, picking up Julie and standing up. She cheered an shouted, then looked at Julie who had started to grin and clap wildly. Kate laughed and looked at the floor. She watched him blow a kiss and laughed and shook her head. She continued to cheer with the crowd as they went off to the locker room.
"Amazing," she breathed to Amber, her friend.

message 18: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe After the game Kiba want to get that girl's number. He quickly changed and gave a quick swee talk to the press, "Mr. Inuzuka what do you think of your profromance today?" He then answered smiling, "Nothing less than one of the best. I couldn't have done a better job and I am rapidly improving to be on top." He said smiling and then left. He put on a cap and shades once he passed the press and looked around for the girl. He walked over to her and smiled, "Well, hello there darling I couldn't help, but hear you cheer for me during the game." And he took off his shades and smiled at her.

message 19: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 160 comments Kate and Amber and Julie were making their way out of the stands. "Hey, I gotta go, Kate. I'll see you tomorrow, right?" Amber asked her friend. Kate nodded, "yep, 9:30, just like every other day," she said with a smile. The restaurant she worked as a waitress at opened at 10 and Amber was her babysitter. Amber waved and walked through the crowd. Kate smiled and picked up Julie and put her on her hip as she waded through the crowd. She was very surprised to see Kiba Inuzuka stopped and talking to her. "Oh, well everyone was cheering for you," she said with a polite smile as she shifted Julie. "Good last play," she complimented.

message 20: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe "Thanks," he said smiling, "Can I walk with you?" He said looking at her blue eyes. 'She was a real looker,' he thought to himself. "And cute baby girl," he said looking at her child.

message 21: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 160 comments Kate smiled politely back at him, "you're welcome. Um, we gotta head out here prett soon, but if you'd like to I suppose," she said, licking her lips nervously. She shifted Jukie again and smiled as she started walking again, "mm, thank you. Can you say hi, Julie?" She asked. Julie in turn, shyly his her Dacron Kate's shoulder, peaking out everyone and a while.

message 22: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Kiba smiled at her, "Well, I have seen you at some of my other games before, and I don't know but I guess you peeked my interest." He said looking down the street. "So um what's your name?" He said looking back at her.

message 23: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe ....

message 24: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 160 comments ((So sorry, I was running late for basketball and didn't have time to say I was off then I ended up staying the night at me grandma's))

She looked at him with an almost pitying smile and shook her head. "You must be thinking of someone else. This is the first game I've been to in years," she said as she stopped to pull out Julie's coat and put it on. What was going on? Was he, Kiba Inuzuka, really talking to her? She was sure he spoke to many girls like this. "Kate Ross, I'd ask for your name, but we already know it," she said as she continued walking.

message 25: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe "Oh, well I felt like I have seen you before, and yes I do talk to a lot of laddies, but they only want to be famous or have my money." He said walking next to her.

message 26: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 160 comments She smiled politely and nodded, "I'm sure you do." She was pretty good at shutting these kind of men down. If she had a dollar for everytime a drunk man at the restaurant tried to hit on her, she could quit. She shifted Julie slightly, who had already fallen asleep and tucked a lock of curly hair behind her ear. She checked her phone for the time, thirty minutes until her shifted started.

message 27: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe "So can I see you again?" Kiba said looking at her smiling. "You look like you have to go some where." He said a little sad.

message 28: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 160 comments "I'm really sorry, but if I don't hurry I'm going to miss my bus," Kate said softly. She didn't have time for a guy in her life right now and Kiba...he was in the news every week with another girl. She had too much work, she barely had time for her kid and what was going on with her niece. She looked at him and shifted Julie to her hip, "I have to go to work. I, um, will see you," she said as she started walking to the bus stop.

((What if he needed something from the store and went over where she worked? :D))

message 29: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe ((Where does she work?))
"Oh," Kiba said looking sad. He put his shades back on to cover his face and stopped watching her get on the bus. He smiled and waved at her when she sat down by the window. The bus began to move and he started to walk away with his head down. Then he forgot to get her number. "Damn it," he muttered under his breath. The he thought about how she was chatting his name smiling. Kate he thought to himself and walked over to his car.

message 30: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 160 comments ((A cashier at a little grocery store :) she works two jobs))

Kate gave him a small smile. She shifted Julie as she walked up the stairs and paid. She walked over to a window seat and sat down. She glanced out the window to see him waving at her. She hesitated before giving him a small wave back. She watched him walk away with his head down and sighed as she turned around in her seat. He probably did that with ever other girl at his games and he just wasn't used to having women walk away. She called her next door neighbor. "Hi Ms. Fitzhurbert. Yeah, we'll be home in ten minutes. Julie? Yeah, she's out. You have the key, the hide-a-bed is in the living room. See you in a few." She hung up.
Ten minutes later, she was at home, said a few words to the elderly neighbor in the apartment, showered, changed, and started walking to the store.

message 31: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe (Okay)
Kiba checked the time it was 11:30 at night. He got in his car and went home to change and fixed his hair so he didn't look like himself. He put on normal clothes and walked over to Akamaru and patted his head, "No girl here tonight boys night out Akamaru." He said smiling. "Lets go get some food for the week." He said and put Akamaru on a leash. He went over to the bus stop by his house and paid to get on. He then got off at the normal food store.

message 32: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe (Be right back cleaning dishes)

message 33: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (last edited Dec 21, 2012 10:48AM) (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 160 comments Kate pulled her still wet hair up into a messy bun and put a wide headband on. She managed to get there with a few minutes to spare, explaining to the boss what happened. She took her post and waited for people to check out. It was a slow night, but most people weren't at the store at nearly midnight. She leaned on the counter patiently. She was determined not to think about her encounter with Kiba. She sighed; it was going to be another two hour nights.

((Kk :) sorry my grandma came over.)

message 34: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe (Post while washing dishes)
Kiba walked into the store and spotted Kate. He looked at her been then was like that can't be her.he walked threw out the store getting food and what not with Akamaru. He then went to the check out counter the only one opened Kate's. he put his things on the counter not really paying attention or looking like himself. He then looked at her name tag that read Kate he then began to smile. "And said hello, um, did you go to the Thunderbirds game tonight?" He asked smiling.

message 35: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 160 comments Kate looked at the door as someone walked in an open her mouth to make say no dogs aloud in the store, then she just sighed. Even the manager had gone home. "Make sure the dog doesn't make a mess, he's not technically supposed to be here, but...just make sure he doesn't cause trouble," she said tiredly. She stood up straight so she was no longer leaning on the counter when he approached. She started scanning his items. "Mmhmm," she said, not really paying attention. However, something about his voice sounded familiar and she looked up with narrow eyes. She arched an eyebrow.

message 36: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe "Oh, it is you!" He said happily and he said "Sorry, but you must not reconize me but it's me Kiba." He said smiling and picked up Akamaru and "this is my dog his name is Akamaru." He said to her and put down Akamaru. "I am glad I could see you again." He said looking at her.

message 37: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 160 comments Kate cocked her head slightly at his happy comment. She nodded, "mm, yeah, I thought it was you," she said as she finished scanning his items. She smile at the dog, "he's cute," she said as she pet his wa before Kiba put him down. She tried to run her hands through herhair or tuck her hair behind herear, something, but remembered it was tucked away in a bun and dropped her hands awkwardly. She gave him a tired smile, "yeah," she said.

message 38: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe "We can I take you to get some coffee or something?" He said putting his arms on the counter smiling at her. 'She still looks hot like this.' He thought while smiling.

message 39: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 160 comments "That will be 23 dollars and 93 cents," Kate said as she finished scanning everything. She closed her eyes for a second before opening them. "Kiba..." She started warily, "I-I have no free time..." I hardly have time for my own daughter, she thought to herself.

message 40: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe "Oh," he said sadly. Then he gave her a 30 "keep the change like a tip." He said smiling at her. "Well do you work here everyday around this time?" He said, "if you do expect me to be here around this time everyday. Oh, and I was hoping I could get your number." He said fixing his hair a little smiling.

message 41: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 160 comments She opened her mouth to protest, but closed it again and looked at him, "thank you," she said genuinely. Kate shook her head, "no, it's normally earlier. 4-10. I had to take this later shift because of the game," she said softly. She wasn't entirely sure why she had just told him all of that. She licked her lips a little nervously. She had no excuses now, she had to give him her number. She wrote it down, praying she wouldn't regret it and handed it to him with a half smile.

message 42: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe He smiled at her this is going well she thought. "You might want my number," Kiba said and wrote it down and handed it to her. "Bye," he said to her and pulled Akamaru's leash "Come on Akamaru," and left with his things and dog.

message 43: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 160 comments "Oh, yeah," she said quietly and pocketed the number. "Bye," she said back and watched him walk out. Once he was out, she ran her hand over her hair and messy bun. What had she just done? She didn't have time. She couldn't afford this. She didn't need a man in her life. She didn't need heartbreak. She needed to be a good mom and not worry about a man. She didn't want the neighbors and friends raising her daughter. She sighed and glanced at the time, six more hours on her shift. She took out the seven dollar change and pocketed. Her "tip".

message 44: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Kiba was smiling as he walked to the bus stop with his things. The next bus was in a while so he sat and waited for the bus with Akamaru. Kiba put Akamaru in his jacket beacause he was shivering.

message 45: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 160 comments ((Hmmm FF? Idk to when though :)))

message 46: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe ((Take her home))

message 47: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 160 comments ((Mkay))

Six AM and Kate was finally done with her shift. She grabbed her coat and slipped out, yawning. It had been a long shift. Of course it had snowed last night, but she had to admit it was beautiful. She finally got home and fell asleep for the few three hours.

Kate woke up and showered, then went up to pick up her sweet Julie. "Hello, baby!" She exclaimed when she saw her smiling girl. She chatted with te neighbor for a bit before heading back home.

message 48: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe Kiba then made it home and went to sleep. (Before the last comment)

message 49: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 160 comments ((Want me to leave her home or send her to her other job?))

message 50: by Caramel Cat (new)

Caramel Cat Universe ((Um home...))
When Kiba woke up he wanted to take Kate out somewhere, he put in her number in his phone and called her ...

« previous 1 3