Avow (The Archers of Avalon, #3) Avow discussion

What did you think? *Spoilers Possibly.*

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jess I love love love this series, i wasn't entirly expecting the ending. As in the ending with Gabreil And i love Tristin and soooo glad Scarlet got her memories back.
How did you feel about the fact 1/3 of the book is set in the past?

Jess Gabriel** sorry

Minerva I just finished this book and It was my favorite from the series. I didnt mind that part of it was set in the past, it helped with getting a better view of Scarlet and Tristins relationship. It was sad that Nate died, but I was glad that finally Scarlet and Tristian got to be together. I kinda thought it was cute that Gabriel and Heather were kinda getting close.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I loved all of it. The view of the past made me appreciate what all of them had to go through much much more.

Esme I was sooooooo sad when Nate died.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

It was sad but I was expecting it. He wanted to go be with Molly....being immortal I think would be exhausting. He was a great character.

Jess I was not expecting Nate to die, i thought about it but then i was like... nah... lol but i loved the ending with all of them finally happy(:

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I LOVED this book. The parts set in the past were awesome and really gave you insight into all that they had been through. I honestly couldn't say what I loved more, the parts set in the past or the modern day part. Also I loved how things ended with Gabriel. Way too cute!

Check out my reviews for the entire series at
www.wordswithletidelmar.blogspot.com
Leti Del Mar

Brittany Jess wrote: "I love love love this series, i wasn't entirly expecting the ending. As in the ending with Gabreil And i love Tristin and soooo glad Scarlet got her memories back.
How did you feel about the fact ..."

I was rushing thru reading the past bc I wanted to see what was going to happen in the caves!! Loved the series tho :)

Meredith Esme wrote: "I was sooooooo sad when Nate died."

me too!!! Nat was my favorite, he was so funny.

Shelley I did not love that about 75% of the book was in the past. I wish she would have included more 'flashbacks' in books 1 & 2 and then just the 'final' life in book 3 and got on with it. :P I'm sure it would have changed where each book ended, but I still would have preferred it.

Over all I liked the series though. Did not *love* it, but liked it.

Alyssa Great book but the whole part of the past got on my nerves a little. Also the ending was great but it was surprising at all which disappointed me, no plot twists. :( Though I did love the open ending!

Shwetha It was good but the whole past thing made me a bit impatient. I really felt sorry for Nate, it was too bad. But I was happy with the ending. I really wanted Scarlet to be with Tristan. It was a good series.

Paige This is one book series where the last book doesn't fit in the category of "The Last Book Always Sucks." The in-the-past chapters were a very tiny bit irriating, but The Archers of Avalon was an awesome series. :D

Courtney A.K.A The Book Addict I absolutely loved this series. I practically marathoned the last two books on a weekend. It was just so good.

Anyway, I LOVED reading about their past and how detailed it was. My only slight problem with the last book was that I just wanted more detail in the climax and ending. I just felt it was a bit rushed in the end. But I still very much enjoyed it.

It was sad to see Nate die though. He and Heather and Tristan are my fav characters.

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Avow (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Leti Del Mar (other topics)