Your Voice! :) discussion

Past Questions of the Week! > QUESTION OF THE WEEK #11

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jordan (new)

Jordan | 97 comments Mod
What is your favorite thing to do on Christmas???

T'was the night before Christmas and all through the house, Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse. The stockings were hung by the chimney with care. They'd been worn all week and needed the air.

Did you know that according to the song, "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer", Santa has twelve reindeer? Sure, in the introduction it goes "There's Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen, Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen..." That makes eight reindeer. Then there's Rudolph, of course, so that makes nine. Then there's Olive. You know, "Olive the other reindeer used to laugh..." That makes ten. The eleventh is Howe. You know, "Then Howe the reindeer loved him..." Eleven reindeer. Oh, and number 12? That's Andy! "Andy shouted out with glee." The proof is in the song!

message 2: by Caitlyn (new)

Caitlyn | 70 comments OPEN MY PRESENTS!!!!!!!!!!

message 3: by Annie (new)

Annie | 53 comments My favorite thing to do on Christmas is open presents with my family and then go to my family Christmas in Pender

message 4: by Annie (new)

Annie | 53 comments Oh yeah and play in the snow

message 5: by Caitlyn (new)

Caitlyn | 70 comments OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH I forgot about wearing my favorite pajamas to bed so when i wake up i can look good and fun opening presents!!!!!!!

message 6: by Annie (new)

Annie | 53 comments Looking good! That's my last priority! I wear soft pants and a soft shirt, i like being comfortable!

message 7: by Jordan (new)

Jordan | 97 comments Mod
Going to my grandparent's house after a long year of waiting!!!
:]

message 8: by Caitlyn (new)

Caitlyn | 70 comments ME TOO!!!!!

message 9: by Jordan (new)

Jordan | 97 comments Mod
This year (or today I guess) my grandparents came over to our house!!!!!