One Piece: The Group for One Piece Lovers!! discussion

Other Animes??

Comments Showing 1-50 of 81 (81 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Suhasini $Masquerade With Death$ *Anime Addict* (suhakrisgmailcom) | 477 comments Mod
So wat other animes do u guys watch??

Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo) | 1 comments I watch lots. But I really like Naruto Shippuden.

message 3: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) hiasume

Suhasini $Masquerade With Death$ *Anime Addict* (suhakrisgmailcom) | 477 comments Mod
woah cool!!
i also really like naruto shippuden but i LOVE one piece!! u guys shud start watching it!!

do u guys watch maid sama or death note or special A??

message 6: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) I some times whatch naruto

Quantum Thief - Spooky Ink Bandit Girl (nevermagixx) | 41 comments I love Casshern Sins and Cardcaptor Sakura plus One Piece!!!

cool!!!! i just love one piece!!

Quantum Thief - Spooky Ink Bandit Girl (nevermagixx) | 41 comments who doesn't love it? or Monkey D Luffy? ^~^

MAN!! i cannot decide!! Monkey.D.Luffy is AWESOME!!!!!

message 11: by Suhasini $Masquerade With Death$ (last edited Dec 23, 2012 02:27AM) (new)

i also just love Kagami,L and Ryuk!!

i also love naruto.. i'm currently watching naruto shippuden!!

message 14: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) When prreity cure was on I watched that

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 14 comments Well I'm about to watch itXD In about a min...

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 14 comments XD Now I'm watching it...

which episode??

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 14 comments From the very first in Youtube...memories...

ahhh sweet memories..!! u can watch it in narutoget and also in narutobase if u want!!

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 14 comments XD I think my cousin has that app on her phone...she's OBSESS with it!

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 14 comments You'll like herXD She says, as I quote, "IT'S THE SECOND MOST AWESOME ANIME EVEAH!" In bold, italics and is colored red:)

second most?? first??

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 14 comments I don't maybe it was called "Black Butler"" or something...put she said she couldn't choose...

my mind is also very confused when coming to choose my fav anime ever!! but i love one piece!!

message 29: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) Ah

????(dis a game or something?)

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 14 comments LOL, I don't know?????

so anything new??

Quantum Thief - Spooky Ink Bandit Girl (nevermagixx) | 41 comments anybody watch Casshern Sins??

oh no!! sorry!!

message 40: by Quantum Thief - Spooky Ink Bandit Girl (last edited Dec 23, 2012 11:17PM) (new)

Quantum Thief - Spooky Ink Bandit Girl (nevermagixx) | 41 comments whhaaat?!?! *shocked*

yes!!*equally shocked*

message 42: by Quantum Thief - Spooky Ink Bandit Girl (last edited Dec 23, 2012 11:28PM) (new)

Quantum Thief - Spooky Ink Bandit Girl (nevermagixx) | 41 comments *still shocked* O.o

wats it about??

message 44: by Quantum Thief - Spooky Ink Bandit Girl (last edited Dec 23, 2012 11:41PM) (new)

Quantum Thief - Spooky Ink Bandit Girl (nevermagixx) | 41 comments Casshern Sins tells the story of a world where robots subjugated humanity after becoming self-aware. Their leader, Braiking Boss, ruled over the world with an iron fist. One day, a mysterious girl named Luna is summoned by the people, in order to bring the salvation of mankind. Fearing her as a potential threat, Braiking Boss sent three of his most powerful cyborg warriors to dispose of Luna: Casshern, Dio, and Leda. Casshern, the strongest warrior, manages to track down and kill Luna. However, this triggers a cataclysmic event which sets into motion the end of the world. Hundreds of years later, the world's atmosphere is filled with poison, and, due to the inability of most remaining humans to reproduce, as well as the constant threat posed by the robots, humanity is on the brink of extinction.

Robots fare little better, fearing death as much as humans do: the poisonous environment quickly causes their mechanical bodies to rust and corrode, forcing them to constantly replace their damaged parts, if spare parts in good condition can even be found. In this wretched time and place, Casshern, who had disappeared following the assassination of Luna, returns with no memory of who he is or what he had done. As he embarks on a journey to find out the truth about himself, will Casshern discover his true purpose and destiny?

oh cool!! i will watch it soon!!

no sorry!!

ur school library??!!

i like shonen or shojou..!!

shojo is just romance and no fantasy at all!:(

« previous 1