Cover 2 Cover discussion

Introduce Yourself

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Bennett (rbennett7) Hello everyone that was kind enough to take the time out of their hectic life to join the book club. I’m asking for one more favor, (I know I’m being a pain in the ass) but write a little bit about yourself.

My name is Ryan, currently I’m a substitute teacher. Since I don’t have a classroom, per-se I spend most of the time when I don’t have classes with my nose in a book or on my kindle, and on top of that I read when I’m not in school I used to read only non-fiction, but I’ve started to catch the fever of fiction. I have tons of books downloaded my kindle and bunch of paperbacks

message 2: by Zoe♥ (new)

Zoe♥ (zoexkx) | 10 comments Hi, my name is Zoe, i live in Surrey, England and I work in administration (joy) no its not so bad I work with a bunch of interesting people for a very cool company. I read between 1-4 books a week, I'm never really without one and ill read just about anything. I like, alternative music, gigs, poetry ( not so much the rhyming sort) and travelling.

message 3: by Becca (new)

Becca | 2 comments I'm Becca. I'm a foster care supervisor in NYC and a mother to a super awesome toddler. My commute is an hour both ways so I typically get a lot of reading done. I love crime, horror, thriller, and fantasy mostly and would prefer to skip the non-fiction all together, unless it's true crime. The few I have read I have enjoyed but non-fiction is not the first thing I read. Hope I can keep on track when reading. Eek!

message 4: by Valerie (new)

Valerie (vlb5) | 1 comments I'm Valerie. I'm an Accountant at the University at Buffalo. I go back and forth with reading. Sometimes I read a book a week and there are other times that I can go 3-4 months without reading anything. Lately I've been reading alot of romance novels but will typically read just about anything that has a good story.