YA Apocalyptic and Dystopian Fiction discussion

Stitch (Stitch Trilogy, #1)
This topic is about Stitch
Archived > Stitch (Stitch Trilogy, Book 1) by Samantha Durante - YA Paranormal/Dystopian Romance

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Samantha (sdur211) | 13 comments Stitch (Stitch Trilogy, #1) by Samantha Durante Hey everyone! Just wanted to introduce my book, Stitch, a YA dystopian novel (disguised as paranormal romance!). Based on the other books you guys have read, I think you might enjoy it! Synopsis below:

Her heart races, her muscles coil, and every impulse in Alessa’s body screams at her to run… but yet she’s powerless to move.

Still struggling to find her footing after the sudden death of her parents, the last thing college freshman Alessa has the strength to deal with is the inexplicable visceral pull drawing her to a handsome ghostly presence. In between grappling with exams and sorority soirees – and disturbing recurring dreams of being captive in a futuristic prison hell – Alessa is determined to unravel the mystery of the apparition who leaves her breathless. But the terrifying secret she uncovers will find her groping desperately through her nightmares for answers.

Because what Alessa hasn’t figured out yet is that she’s not really a student, the object of her obsession is no ghost, and her sneaking suspicions that something sinister is lurking behind the walls of her university’s idyllic campus are only just scratching the surface…

The opening installment in a twist-laden trilogy, Stitch spans the genres of paranormal romance and dystopian sci-fi to explore the challenges of a society in transition, where morality, vision, and pragmatism collide leaving the average citizen to suffer the results.

message 2: by Bethany (new) - added it

Bethany This was nominated for the group monthly read back in September. I remember thinking it sounded really good! And only $2.99 on Amazon! Even better ;) I will definitely try to grab it and read it soon. Nominations are already over for January, but next month you should definitely put it into the nominations. It came pretty close to winning last time. Good luck with the series!!!

message 3: by Bethany (new) - added it

Bethany PS...

I love the cover :)

Samantha (sdur211) | 13 comments Thanks so much, Bethany! Cool, I saw a lot of groups had rules against nominating your own book so I wasn't sure if that was okay - with your blessing, I definitely will nominate it next month. Thanks! :-)

message 5: by Bethany (new) - added it

Bethany Well, I think that's a dumb rule. Why not nominate your own book? How else do you promote interest?

There are a few rules to the nominations, but your book definitely qualifies by all three, so nominate away!

message 6: by ɯɐɔ (new) - added it

ɯɐɔ (camalama) | 3 comments Sounds cool! I'll check it out. x)

Samantha (sdur211) | 13 comments Thanks for all the support, guys!!

YA Apocalyptic and Dystopian Fiction

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Stitch (other topics)