The School discussion

School provided Services > Coffee Shop

Comments Showing 1-50 of 117 (117 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Grace (last edited Dec 20, 2012 06:39AM) (new)

Grace (bookworm478) | 271 comments Mod
Let's drink some coffee!

message 2: by Grace (new)

go ahead and rp cause' now there are employees! YAY!!:P

message 3: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) William jolted awake. He had fallen asleep again. He glanced around hoping his boss hadn't seen.

message 4: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 212 comments Johnny walked inside and set up a small prank. He was going to have all the salt shakers explode.

message 5: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 212 comments Johnny set off the prank and all the salt shakers exploded, sending salt everywhere.

message 6: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) "Awwwww. Damn." William whined. "I'm so going to lose my job!" William scrambled to get a rag and clean up the mess before his boss came back.

message 7: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 212 comments Johnny started laughing.

message 8: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) William noticed the girl helping him. "Hey, you don't have to do that." He felt a little bad that this girl he didn't know was helping him clean up this mess.

message 9: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 212 comments Johnny saw her and hid behind a seat.

message 10: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) William looked up at the boy and recognized him from a few of his classes. "What's so funny Johnny?"

message 11: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 212 comments Johnny was still hiding, not wanting to get into trouble.

message 12: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) William walked over and picked up the small boy and put him under his arm and brought him over to the mess. "Since you think it's so funny, you can help us clean up." He had a suspicion that Johnny was behind the prank.

message 13: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 212 comments Johnny grumbled. "No."

message 14: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) William raised an eyebrow at Johnny, then looked back at Karla. "Thanks for helping..." He paused in the sentence. "I'm sorry, I didn't get your name."

message 15: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 212 comments Johnny saw a police officer walk by the store. He pouted and then grabbed a broom. "Sorry. I'll help." He told them as he started to sweep.

message 16: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) "William." He replied after getting the last bit of salt. "Did you want a coffee?" He asked.

message 17: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 212 comments Johnny set the broom down and then he sat down. He saw a white buick drive past and he tried to hold back tears.

message 18: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) "You okay Kid?" William asked him, seeing how distraught he was.

message 19: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 212 comments "I miss my family. They died in a car crash." Johnny told him.

message 20: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) "Well just chill out kid." He said, unsure of how to comfort him. "Why don't you sit down and order something to drink?"

message 21: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 212 comments "No it's ok. Im fine. It happened like 4 years ago, but seeing white buicks remind me of it." He told him.

message 22: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) "Well that's good. I don't need anybody crying in here. It chases away customers." William replied.

message 23: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 212 comments Johnny pouted. "Oh."

message 24: by Grace (new)

Annabelle walked in and looked around. "Do you guys need any help?"

message 25: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) "Nah, we got it." He replied. "Want to order anything?"

message 26: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) "Alright then, order away." He said taking out a pad of paper and jokingly tried to look like an official barista.

message 27: by Grace (new)

Annabelle waited behind her trying to get her book out of her bag

message 28: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) "Coming right up!" He went back behind the counter to do his job. Making coffee and taking orders.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Jade walked into the Coffee shop and looked around and found an empty table away from everyone, She walked over and sat there,

message 30: by Grace (new)

Annabelle went up to order "Can I please have a coffe with cream and suger?"

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Jade walked up to order and stood behind Annabelle,

message 32: by Sammi (new)

Sammi Spencer ran in clearly late. She ran behind the counter after sending an apologetic look to William, "Cream and sugar" she said to herself handing Annabelle her coffee.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "Can I have a Venti Black Coffee?" Jade said when it was her turn.

message 34: by Sammi (new)

Sammi Spencer had thrown her hair up and put her apron on. "Sure thing" she said getting it and handing it over.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "Thank you" Jade said and handed Spencer the Money to pay for her drink plus a tip.

message 36: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 212 comments Johnny looked at them and then stood up. He went to all the pepper shakers this time and set them up to explode.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Jade snuck up behind Johnny and quirked a brow. "What do you think your doing?" She asked.

message 38: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 212 comments Johnny jumped and then turned around. He looked up at Jade. "Uhh n-nothing." He lied.

message 39: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 212 comments ((brb))

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "Uh-huh," She said not believing him.

message 41: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 212 comments ((back))

message 42: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 212 comments Pruedance Marie (Faith, Prue, Jade) wrote: ""Uh-huh," She said not believing him."

"What? Im not doing anything." He lied again as he went back to setting up the prank.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "Looks to me like you're setting up the Pepper shakers to expload" Jade said. "You know that could hurt someone Badly." She asked.

message 44: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 212 comments Johnny looked at her. "No Im not." He lied.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "Your lying and I can tell, and if you continue this I will tell Management" Jade said.

message 46: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 212 comments Johnny looked a little scared. There was a click and the pepper shakers exploded. Johnny was pushed back and flew into the wall. He crumpled to the floor, unconcious.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Jade too flew back, But she hit a few tables before crumpling to the floor, She struggled to stay consious.

message 48: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 212 comments Johnny fell forward onto the floor.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Jade groaned and struggled to get up, her arm covering her abdomin.

message 50: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 212 comments Johnny was bleeding a little bit.

« previous 1 3