The School discussion

Classes > The Art of Bantos and Bowstaff Combat

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Grace (last edited Jan 09, 2013 04:46AM) (new)

Grace (bookworm478) | 271 comments Mod
miss Emmagen
The Art of Bantos and Bow stave Combat

message 2: by Jane Isles-Rizzoli (last edited Jan 08, 2013 05:56PM) (new)

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Teyla walked into the large Gymlike area and brought two Barrels with her, One was filled with Bantos, the Other with Bo-staffs. She set them off to the side of the Gym and looked around, She was dressed in her traditional Amazonian Fighting outfit [image error]

message 3: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 212 comments ((Bow Stave not Staff. There is no such thing as a bow staff. The reason for the name stave is because Staff would imply a long solid pole that would not be able to bend. While a stave is almost the same but is made to bend when forced))

Jane Isles-Rizzoli ((I said what I ment and ment what I said, Please don't start another arguement with me, That's why I left your groups and changed my username))

message 5: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 212 comments ((Im just telling the truth.

and

harsh much.))

Jane Isles-Rizzoli ((Look up Bowstaff on Google, They do exist, I'm not stupid,))

message 7: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 212 comments ((Well then it's something new to me because I only know of the Bow Staves that you can either impale someone with, bash them with, string it and slice their head off, or shoot an arrow or sword with.))

message 8: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 212 comments ((and I never said you were stupid))

message 10: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 212 comments ((Oh a Bo staff))

message 11: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 212 comments ((You had a typo))

Jane Isles-Rizzoli ((I know))

message 13: by Cait Sith (last edited Jan 08, 2013 05:56PM) (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 212 comments ((Like I said, Bowstaffs (with the w) don't exist.))

Jane Isles-Rizzoli ((I already admitted I misspelled, If you continue with the Arguement I will leave this group too))

message 15: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 212 comments ((im not continueing with this argument. it wasn't even an argument it was more of a misunderstanding.))