What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Now we'll never know > Menage / group sex book( Major Spoilers) (read only if above 18)

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Please don't read further if you are below 18

I read this around 5 years ago.
This was a really no holds barred book, scarring and that I hated like hell , so much that I made myself forget the author and the book , but over the past years scenes keep replaying in my mind and It bugs me to hell so I need to know the name.

Here , are a no of scenes from the book,

1. The girls best friends name was Lily . The male lead was probably named Mark (not so sure on this)

2. The h/h first meet in a library.

3.The h goes to some club / dance party and has sex with a random guy in the shadows , this guy later on turns out to be lilys boyfriend.

4. Lilys bf had slipped a card to her for some bondage club and when she goes there she meets the hero and his cousin( female- name starts with m) and they have sex there , all three of them. Dildos etc are used.

5. The h has dreams that she is in the regency time and Lily is her maid , and thay both have lesbian sex. During one of these dreams , she dreams that they are gang raped by a huge army(?) Of men while being tied a (billiard?) table.

6. The H/h go to (london?) With the h dresses as a guy they enter a mens club and the h has anal sex with a random guy there.

7. There is a scene where the h is bound to something rotating on a stage and a Dominatrix is whipping him and the h is one of the crowd watching.

8. At night the h goes and has sex with random guys , one day goes to some (pub?) And has sex with strangers on the billiard table, ball and cue are used ,she passes out and later on waking services the barman .

9. In the end the H/h , lily and her bf have group sex.

10. Conclusion of the story is the H/h go back to H's home (some other town) where they are welcomed to bed by the H's cousin.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I would be grateful to whoever can tell me the name of the book!

Justanotherbiblophile | 1779 comments Did you read it in India? Was it perhaps local, or not from a mainstream bookseller (ie: do you have any idea if it was distributed in the US/UK?)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I believe it was distibuted everywhere and it was probably an Ellora's Cave novel.

Sorry , for the late reply , did not get any notification for this.

Justanotherbiblophile | 1779 comments Hmm, if you think that you know that it's that specific publisher, why don't you try asking their twitter account/social media accounts?

https://twitter.com/ellorascave

If you do figure it out, do let us know :D

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

That's a great idea ! I didn't know that you can do that! I will try it and if I find out will let you know.

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39865 comments Mod
Karen has left the group so this can be moved to ABANDONED.