Sword & Cross Reform School discussion

Main Building(s) > Classes

Comments Showing 1-50 of 79 (79 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Since I imagine not many people will actually come, just RP whichever class you like here.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Jonni lead Iz to the door. "Welcome to history." He says softly.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Iz stuck her head in the classroom and groaned. "Worse than I remembered..." she muttered, putting an earbud back in. She glanced back Jonni.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Jonni opened the door and stepped inside and cringed when the teacher went off on him. "Just sit down." It ended with and Jonni reluctantly sat.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

The teacher looked Iz up and down. "So you decided to turn up for once?" They looked at Jonni. "How'd you manage that?" She growled and rolled her eyes, slumping down in a seat by Jonni.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Jonni rolled his eyes, shrugged and pulled out a mostly empty notebook, to the teacher he said, "You don't care, so just teach and be done."

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Iz propped her feet up on the table in front of her, turning up her music. She didn't bring her school books or anything. Though it wasn't like she had planned to work.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Jonni fumbled for a minute, found a sharpie in his pocket and opened his notebook, starting an intricate doodle.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Iz's eyes flitted to the drawing he was doing as she began to write again, blocking the sound of the teacher's voice with her music.

message 10: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Castiel comes inot the class and sits next to Iz and Jonni, she puts her sketchbook on the table and finishes off a drawing of the graveyard, 'Hi Iz, Jonni, ready yourselves for the bore-fest we are about to endure', she raises her eyebrows.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Iz tugged an earbud from her ear. "Sorry, totally missed that..." she said in her usual nonchalant manner.

message 12: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Cas looks up from her drawing, her concentration broken, 'I said hi' answers Cas her English accent coming through her voice clearly.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Iz shrugged and put her earbud back in, picking up her pen and carrying on her writing. "Err, yeah, hi."

message 14: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Cas looks over intently at Iz and starts to draw her as Iz writes, her char-coal like pencil fly's over the page.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Deep in her own little world, Iz did't notice Cas as she chewed the end of her pen, scribbling down a few words when inspiration came to her.

message 16: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Cas kept looking up from her drawing at Iz, the drawing is almost done after about 5 minutes, Cas smudges a few edges for effect.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Iz looked around as she searched for the right word, tapping her pen on her knee. Her gaze fell on the drawing. "What the..."

message 18: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Cas pulls the drawing away from Iz's gaze, she was not embarrassed at all.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Iz's eyebrows raised. "And you're drawing me why?" she asked tersely.

message 20: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Cas grips her sketch pad tighter, 'I dont know sometimes i just have to' she says indignantly.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Iz scraped her nails across the palm of her hand, tapping her pen a little harder. A slight flash in her eye showed her irritation. "Whatever..."

message 22: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Cas puts the sketch pad back down slowly.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked out the window, turning up her music to distract herself. She always kicked off, didn't matter how small.

message 24: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Cas can feel the tension rolling off Iz, she wonders if that's why Iz is here, whether she actually hurt anyone like Cas did, whether that person had actualy deserved it, like Cas's had.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

She tugged harder at her bracelet, gazing around the history room with a scowl on her face. She asked herself again why she had actually bothered coming to class, giving that Randy had given up trying to force her. Not after the suicide threat last time.

message 26: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Cas watches Iz, unsure of what to say.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Iz caught sight of Cas watching her. "What?"

message 28: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments 'Why are you here?' asks Cas simply.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Iz just looked at her, wearing an expression that clearly said, you honestly did not just ask me that...

message 30: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments 'Is it that bad, your not here for no reason are you?' says Cas.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Obviously..." she said dryly.

message 32: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments 'well then...' says Cas frowning lightly.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"You first," she said with a sigh.

message 34: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Cas shrugs not at all ashamed 'I stabbed someone' she says.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Not at all shocked, she just nodded. "Fair enough."

message 36: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Cas nods too and says 'so, you going to tell me or not?'.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Turns out, burning down your adoptive parents' house, attempting suicide 4 times and have a load of mass break downs that usually end up with you punching someone lands you in this hell hole."

message 38: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments 'Apparently so' says Cas with a light shrug 'not sure what's worse, this or prison'.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Not intending to find out." She sighed and put her pen back on the paper.

message 40: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments 'you make it sound as if we have any control over things' says Cas thoughtfully.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Control? Not a chance."

message 42: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Cas laughs slightly, 'yeah no way in hell' she says.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Iz gave a small smile, glancing up from her page, pen still scribbling.

message 44: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Cas goes back to her sketch pad, the teacher keeps droning on and Cas feels herself falling asleep.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Jonni wakes up then, having fallen asleep as soon as the teacher started lecturing. He yawns and lifts his head from the desk, muttering, "Oops." He had a mark on his cheek from where he lay on his open notebook.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Iz looked to him and stifled a laugh with her hand. "Yeah, oops."

message 47: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Cas looks up at Jonni and laughs 'oh christ you just demonstrated exaclty how i feel Jonni' she says.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Jonni smiles a little sheepishly, "Well, it's no wonder, this class is the ultimate nap zone..."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

She raised her eyebrows, setting down her pen. "You can say that again. There's a reason why I don't come to lessons."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Jonni laughs, "And that's the reason I do come...." He's referring to that he can sleep well.

« previous 1