Fiction Role Play discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Completed Roleplays > Book 2: The Murder of One, Sequel to Shallow Falls. FINISHED

Comments Showing 1-50 of 750 (750 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

message 1: by Khione (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) This is the next storyline to Shallow Falls!

message 2: by Gabby, Side-Kick (new)

Gabby | 1339 comments Mod
Dorian leaned over and kissed Coraline, "I'm glad it's all over." He said once again, he'd been saying it ever since it happened and Coraline always smiled and agreed with him. It'd been a while since Roku's funeral and life was good. Except the fact that he was grounded and that his parents could figure out he was no longer in the house at any moment. But Coraline was worth it.

message 3: by Khione (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) Caroline and Dorian has been going out with each for a few months and has become a couple.
Aaron has been living at Dorian house as a roomate until Aaron can get back on his feet. Aaron has been working in a coffee house to save enough money to buy his own house. (Is that okay Gabby?)
Bianca and Seren has been travling around the world to have fun.

message 4: by Gabby, Side-Kick (new)

((Yeah, sure!))

Suddenly, his phone rang. He groaned, looking at the caller ID. A picture of his mum flashed on and off on his phone and he ended the call. He was dead.

message 5: by Khione (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) ((Oh no, bad Dorian. Haha:))

message 6: by Gabby, Side-Kick (new)

((Hehe))

message 7: by Khione (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) "Well that's an annoying ringtone." Aaron walked in the room.

Getana Torani  - connectedChaser Seren has slightly settled down with the other Valkyries in the land called the Aether, helping out everyone. She's met a guy Valkyrie named Veda who she.... takes a slight liking to. She sometimes travels with Bianca whenever she's free, which is most of the time.

message 9: by Gabby, Side-Kick (new)

"Hey, it's the jaws theme, it applies!" Dorian retorted, rolling his eyes at Aaron's comment.

message 10: by Khione (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) Aaron chuckled. "yeah, it's really got that suspenful bit to it, perfectly right ring tone, whenever your mum's caling ya. You better watch out before she swims up and bites you to pieces." Aaron mocked and laughed at his joke.

message 11: by Khione (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) "So do you like him?" Bianca caught Seren checking Veda out.

Getana Torani  - connectedChaser Seren blushed. "Well.... I'm just working with him.. I need to get familiar..." She muttered, turning bright red.

message 13: by Gabby, Side-Kick (new)

The phone rang again and he ended the call, turning his phone off. "I have to get home soon. Aaron, you'll come so i don't get my ass kicked."

message 14: by Khione (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) "Aww you have a crush on him, go on, talk to him!" Bianca pushed her straight into Veda's arms and as he caught her, she blushed more. (Andre, you don't mind me writing that bit?)

message 15: by Khione (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) "Fair enough, I need a place to crash for a while, so see ya, Caroline." He waved goodbye to Caroline and left,so she and Dorian would kiss each other goodbye before he would leave her.
After a few moments, Dorian left with Aaron and started walking home.
"So was it that good was it? You're looking a little too happy and chipper." Aaron could see Dorian was happy with Caroline.
"Shut up." Dorian had got used to Aaron's usual remarks and comments about his relationship and got over it.

message 16: by Gabby, Side-Kick (new)

Dorian stopped at the door, first he considered just not coming back, but he knew he had to sooner or later. He opened the door and was greeted with a furious mother. "Hi...mum." Dorian said nervously.

Getana Torani  - connectedChaser Seren tried talking to Veda, failing. "U-uh, h-hi Veda...." Veda smiled. "Hello Seren. How are you?" He said. "Fine..." She muttered.
(I'm fine with it.)

message 18: by Khione (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) "Where were you! Why wern't you at home!" Dorian's mum yelled.
"Umm.." Dorian got cut off.
"He was at the coffehouse with me, I was showing him how to make a good coffee and then he first tried one. Unfortunetly, he spat it in my face, so he helped me wash it off." Aaron lied to help Dorian and his mum backed away and let him walk up the stairs.

message 19: by Khione (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) ((Cool.))
Bianca thought well looks like my work here is done.
"Would you like to have a drink with me?" Veda smiled and helped her up.

message 20: by Gabby, Side-Kick (new)

Dorian wanted to punch Aaron for making him sound like an idiot. He could see a smile creeping up at the corner of his mouth, and Dorian was struggling not to laugh.
"Yeah, i'm getting a job at this little cafe a couple of streets down." Dorian extended the lie. So he'd have a few hours with Coraline every day.

message 21: by Khione (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) Aaron raised an eyebrow and kept a straight face, trying not ot destroy what he came up with, but his mother brought it and was proud that he was doing something useful and agreeed.
What was unfortunet that she was going to check out 'cafe that he got a job at'.
When his mother left the room to cook dinner, they were finally alone to talk.
"Oh dude, you are so screwed." Aaron smirked.
"Maybe I can work with you in the job, even though I would rather die than to work with you, I'll do it for Caroline." Dorian said.
"Aww dude, you would cramp my style." Aaron complained.
"What at a coffee shop?" Dorian replied and that shut Aaron up and left him speechless.

message 22: by XXK (last edited Dec 20, 2012 05:06AM) (new)

XXK | 458 comments Ashira walked down the street, Feeling slightly lonely. She kicked at a rock, and looked around at the houses around her. Nearby, a neon Santa flew over a large house while a bright sign at the front wrote, "HAVE A M RRY CHRISTM S." Ashira ran over to it, slightly curious.

She laughed when she stopped in front of the house. Some of the letters in the sign had been broken, causing it to look slightly peculiar. She walked through the garden of the house and saw a woman cooking some food, little kids running around her. She suddenly felt depressed. If only I could have a family like that, she thought to herself.

She missed the others a lot. They just...left her when DL died. Tears ran down her cheeks as she thought of how much fun the others could be having now.

As she left the house, people stared at her wolf ears poking out of her hair. She glared at them when they did and they would gather up their children, running away. She reached a park bench in a park and brushed the snow off it. She then sat on it, peeking at all the people around her.

message 23: by XXK (last edited Dec 20, 2012 05:16AM) (new)

XXK | 458 comments After a while, she went out, determined to find a hat to cover her ears. As she walked past, she saw a man selling an elf hat, and bought it with delight, popping it into her head. It fit perfectly.

message 24: by XXK (new)

XXK | 458 comments ((I was bored tonight, so I just wrote gibberish))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((Question, where is Caroline living...?))
Caroline looked out the window and sighed. "I wish I could find my parents," she said. "I know they're not dead..."

message 26: by Gabby, Side-Kick (new)

((Wherever you want her to, i guess. She could be back at the orphanage.))

Dorian yawned and sat down on his bed, turning on his TV and Xbox. He got some random shooting game out and started to play it.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((okay she will be at the orphanage then))
Cici, Caroline's roommate burst into the room. "Get out," she said. "It's time for my beauty sleep."
"I'm not listening to you anymore Cici," said Caroline. "Just leave me alone."

Getana Torani  - connectedChaser Seren smiled. "Sure, Veda....." As he helped her up, she became less red. Bianca followed them, giggling.

message 29: by XXK (new)

XXK | 458 comments Ashira sighed. She really wanted to see the others. After thinking, she decided to visit Coraline, wherever she was.

Ashira concentrated on the thought of Coraline and the shadows teleported her to Coralines room. She smiled at her success ad noticed that she had landed on of Coralines roommates.

"Sorry," she said, not sounding sorry at all. She stepped off the girl, and the girl stood up with a huff, clearly bewildered and angry.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"What the hell?!" Cici yelled. She smoothed down her hair. "Who the hell are you?"
"Ashria!" yelled Caroline, getting up from her spot by the window. She embraced Ashira with a hug.

message 31: by Khione (last edited Dec 20, 2012 08:25PM) (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) Aaron felt so bored at his job, that he was falling asleep.
"Aaron! Get up now!" Aaron's boss yelled at him.
"What?" Aaron yawned and his boss told him to serve more customers.
After a quiet day,all of the employers left the cafe to leave Aaron in charge of looking after the cafe.
His boss made him the last one out as a punishment fr sleeping on the job.
As he was closing up, he heard a large bang, come from outside.
"Hello? Sory we're closed." Aaron walked out of the kitchen to see no one there but a burnt fallen door of the coffee shop.
He looked around and heard the glass shatter from his right and saw his worse nightmare.
It was...Voldemont, DL's dad and he wasn't coming for a social call. He looked like he was going to murder someone.
"Oh crap!" Aaron groaned and ducked to the floor because a fireball came out of Voldemont's wand.
"Shame, you couldn't shoot a fireball out of your hand,like your dead son! Looks like you're even more pathetic than he ever was!" Aaron insulted him and the floor shook along with the glass windows were shattering.
He could hear Voldemont growling and screaming with rage. "You don't get to say anything about my son, you murdering fiend! Now before I kill you, where are your friends or do I have to do the hard bit?" Voldemont lifted Aaron up in the air and started choking him. It reminded him of DL and he thought. 'No way am I going to get killed or trapped again!" Aaron lifted his arms and used Teleskins to push away a surprised Voldemont through the window and he ran away.
He thought of Caroline and suddenly appeared where she was with Ashira falling onto the ground.'
"Oh hello ladies." Aaron put his charming grin on and got up brushing himself down.

message 32: by XXK (new)

XXK | 458 comments Ashira hugged Caroline back then turned towards the other girl. "I'm Ashira, and may I just say, that dress makes you look fat." She told the girl.

The girl sputtered in outrage, but Ashira ignored her. "How are you? Have you gotten anything for Christmas yet?" She asked coralline.

message 33: by Khione (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) Aaron laughed at Ashira's insult.
"Isn't anyone, wondering, what the hell I'm doing here or how I got here?" Aaron tried to get their attention.
"Okay how did you get here?" The other girl asked.
"Not you, someone else. By the way, who the hell are you?" Aaron asked.
"Hey! I'm this freak, roomate Cici!" She growled and Aaron raised his arms in a surrender position.

message 34: by Gabby, Side-Kick (new)

Dorian soon got bored of playing video games and texted Coraline. Hey, totally bored, how r u?

message 35: by XXK (new)

XXK | 458 comments Ashira turned around, startled be Aaron's sudden appearance. "Hey, Aaron," she greeted. "Long time no see. Was' up?"

Getana Torani  - connectedChaser As Lomadia crept near Veda, she thought, First you get my popularity, now my guy!

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey, Aaron," said Caroline.

message 38: by Khione (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) ((Oooh, sounds intresting Andre! :))
"Hey. Wanna know, why I'm here." Aaron sat next to Ashira.

message 39: by Khione (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) Lomadia kept watching them in jealously until she came up with ideas to humilate her in front of Veda.
"Hey Veda, how have you been?" She smiled, ignoring Seren and because Veda was poilt he answered her back.
Bianca kept an eye on them in case there was trouble.
((Does Lomadia have powers or is a Valkrie?))

Getana Torani  - connectedChaser ((Lomadia made fun of Seren because of her special powers. All valkyries can fly and valkyries have their own magic, which all valkyries can do.))
Seren ignored Lomadia. "Hey bianca, let's go see Aaron." She said, and she grabbed Bianca so they could fly to Aaron and the others. Lomadia got annoyed, and quickly said, "I need to go now Veda." And flew to follow the two.

message 41: by Khione (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) ((So is she one or not? Will she make fun of her because she's jealous or is it all about her powers?))
"Cool,do you know where he is?" Bianca asked Seren who was flying in mid air.
"Um, also, we have someone following us in mid air, do you know her?" Bianca looked behind them and alerted Seren of Lomadia.

Getana Torani  - connectedChaser ((She's a Valkyrie. She's jealous because of her popularity now, so she's trying to make her feel bad so she can get her popularity back. And she's always been jealous of her powers.))
Seren sighed. "Lomadia! Stay in the Aether, for all our sake!" She shouted at her.
"Why should I? You're just visiting your puny human friends!" Lomadia shouted back.
Seren turned back and said, "I cannot leave the Aether unarmed with no strong Valkyries. If you decide to be stubborn, you may be putting our land at risk." And she flew away, with a defeated looking Lomadia.
"Why you...." Lomadia muttered, and used a valkyrian magic to see where she would go. She teleported there, and saw Aaron. Wow, he's cute, She thought.

message 43: by XXK (new)

XXK | 458 comments Ashore shrugged. "It would be nice but I have a feeling I know. Does it have anything to do with our deseased friend?" She asked.

message 44: by Khione (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) "Sort of, I got attacked by Daddy DL, or should I say Voldemont. Wasn't pleasant, barely got away as it is." Aaron explained.
((Right thanks.))
Then suddenly Seren and Bianca landed into Caroline room. "Hey! guys! How are you?" Aaron smiled and gave them a hug.
'Great, more people. How many people are going to visit her?' Cici thought.
"Just missing one more, Cici." Aaron answered her question to her surprise.

message 45: by XXK (new)

XXK | 458 comments Ashira smiled at the newcomers. "Hey!" She greeted , "but back to the topic. Aaron, are you all right? Even more importantly, does Voldermort have a nose?"

Getana Torani  - connectedChaser "Hey Aaron, you've got yourself a stalker from heaven. Pretty ironic, huh?" Seren said, smiling, when everyone turned to look at Lomadia.
"Meet Lomadia, the most stubborn Valkyrie in the world. Or should I say, in the Aether. And she hates me. I know how you feel, Caroline. Pretty annoying." Seren said again, with Lomadia finally in.
"Hi there. I am Lomadia! I am the greatest Valkyrie tha-" She was cut off with Aaron saying, "I didn't trust Seren once, but I'm pretty sure she was telling the truth about you."

message 47: by Khione (last edited Dec 21, 2012 02:56AM) (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) "Yeah,I'm okay and no he doesn't, weird right. Anyway, he's out for blood,he wanted to find you all. I think he wants vengence for those responsible for the death of his son." Aaron chuckled at the question.
"Er,creepy." Aaron whispered and Lomadia scowled at his comment.
"So Seren, who's Veda?" Aaron smirked and everybody turned to look at her.
"Let's get back on topic, we have a powerful killer out to kill us, we have better get prepared to face him. We'll have to set a trap and stop him before we're the ones dead." Bianca rose from her seat.
"Hey, you can't leave! You can't escape the orphange, no one can!" Cici shouted and Aaron told them to grab hold of him.
They all did, to find themselves in the middle of the land of Aether.
"What? I didn't want to land here?" Aaron and all of them fell to the sandy ground.
"Unless someone was thinking of Aether the land of the Valkries?" Aaron turned to Seren and noticed that Lomadia and Bianca were thinking it.
The others had a blank mind and was wondering were he would land them.

Getana Torani  - connectedChaser "I know of an elderly Valkyrie who knows of many legends. Although a lot of people say that they are just kids stories, they have happened. My favorite is one of a valkyrie saving the species, gaining trust along the way. Sounds familiar?" Seren said, smiling.

message 49: by Khione (new)

Khione  (vamplover25) "Nope. Please lead us the way, oh so wise one." Aaron mocked her and did a hail for the king wave of his arms.

message 50: by XXK (new)

XXK | 458 comments Ashira panicked, remembering something. She searched her head and breathed out in relief as she found her elf hat. She smiled, and straightened it.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.