Beauty and a Book discussion

Hopeless (Hopeless, #1)
This topic is about Hopeless
Books of the month > Hopeless

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Maia (maiajanelle) | 17 comments Mod
Thoughts on Hopeless? Are you reading it or have you read it already?

9% - Ahh, I just met Holder.
"My eyes trail from his hand to the tattoo written in small script across his forearm. Hopeless" ~ Sky

Lisa S (kasey_k_fan) I'll get next months book.

Tessa Teevan (readingtessa) I'm buying a Kindle this weekend and it will be my first purchase. That and Dirty Red. I've heard sooo many good things about Hopeless.

Tessa wrote: "I'm buying a Kindle this weekend and it will be my first purchase. That and Dirty Red. I've heard sooo many good things about Hopeless."

Hm, I have to check into Dirty Red. I haven't heard about that book yet. But Hopeless is absolutely amazing so far!

Tessa Teevan (readingtessa) Dirty Red is the sequel to The Opportunist by Tarryn Fisher. Wasn't supposed to come out I'll spring but she unexpectedly released it on Amazon tonight.

Tessa wrote: "Dirty Red is the sequel to The Opportunist by Tarryn Fisher. Wasn't supposed to come out I'll spring but she unexpectedly released it on Amazon tonight."

Oh ok. I'll definitely have to check it out!

I thought I would be able to read little by little, but I just couldn't stop! Y'all have got to read this! It is such an amazing book. You won't be disappointed.

JennBishop (jbishop) | 3 comments it is great!

message 10: by Katrina (new) - added it

Katrina (truelovecanbreakanycurse) | 3 comments This one sounds like it will be a tear jerker so I might read this after Dirty Red cause i just finished reading Edge of Never and I am still recovering!

message 11: by Maia (new) - rated it 5 stars

Everyone keeps talking about Dirty Red! I have got to get the first book and catch up!!

message 12: by Katrina (new) - added it

Katrina (truelovecanbreakanycurse) | 3 comments The first book Opportunist is amazing, you have to read it before Dirty Red. Trust me you could read it in a night!

message 13: by Shea (new) - rated it 5 stars

Shea | 3 comments I loved it!!!! Want more!!!!

Alicia Boudreaux | 1 comments this book was amazing