The Aussie Swap discussion

Books To Swap > Brodie's Swap List

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brodie (last edited Mar 05, 2013 08:52PM) (new)

Brodie (peacelovevegan) | 34 comments http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/...

Some are ARC's, some hardcover, most are paperback, some might be different cover to what is listed, etc. Name a book and I'll let you know the details.

I particularly like swaps that can fill a 3kg Prepaid Post bag, because you end up paying $12 postage for 6-7 books. Bargain! But I am happy to do single book swaps.

I'm picky with books at the moment, so please don't take offense if you have nothing I want! :)

message 2: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) im offended already.

message 3: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) you smell.

message 4: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) BUT WHAT ABOUT OUR BARGAIN? *wails*

message 5: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) spam.

message 6: by Brodie (new)

Brodie (peacelovevegan) | 34 comments Well I WAS sending you a parcel tomorrow, but since I smell SO BAD, I guess you wouldn't want anything I've touched?

message 7: by Tez (new)

Tez (tezmilleroz) | 70 comments Rachel Caine's Two Weeks' Notice, please! Take your pick from these: http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/...

message 8: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) NOOOOOOO NO NO NO BRODIE. THINK OF YOUR FIRSTBORN! AND ALL THE PUPPIES I WOULD HAVE TO KICK TO MAKE UP FOR THE PAIN I WOULD FEEL. I never said you smelt bad. ( but you know... thats a given)

message 9: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) you could try selling the finished copies :)

message 10: by Brodie (new)

Brodie (peacelovevegan) | 34 comments Agh, sorry. I didn't realise I had any new responses here, goodreads didn't send me any email notifications.

Tez: you don't have anything I'm particularly interested in at the moment, sorry!! But I will keep close eye on your list :)

And Lisa: I will sell you all my finished copies for a puppy and all your money. Deal, YES?

message 11: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) I can give you my love and gratitude. And maybe one of my abused puppies but not the pugs.

message 12: by Erin (new)

Erin (ewood91) BRODIE! Hello, hello.

I'm interested in your copy of For Darkness Shows the Stars if it's in hardcover.

If it is, that would be really awesome. ;) Now I don't know whether I have anything you want here but free feel to check out my book swap list: http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/...

Romi (likes books) (wheretheromi) Hi Brodie!
What cover does All these things I've done have? The same one as you've got on your shelf, or a different one?

message 14: by Brodie (new)

Brodie (peacelovevegan) | 34 comments ERIN. HI HI :D

Yup, For Darkness Shows the Stars is hardcover! Hmmm, I'm interested in Revolution? I don't mind if it's hardcover or paperback.

Romi: Ah, different cover, sorry! It's this one, in paperback: http://www.goodreads.com/book/photo/1...

message 15: by Erin (last edited Jan 22, 2013 06:47PM) (new)

Erin (ewood91) Yay! Yup, my copy is in paperback and read only the once. Practically brand new.

If you want to swap just PM me. :)

Romi (likes books) (wheretheromi) That's fine- thanks!

message 17: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) Hey Brodie.

You smell.

I just felt left out. :(

message 18: by Brodie (new)

Brodie (peacelovevegan) | 34 comments Erin: Messaged!

Ah... Lisa...
*closes curtains and pretends no one is home*
*peeks out*

Oh. You're still here. Hi... *WAVES AWKWARDLY*

message 19: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) EVERYBODY LUV MEEEEEE.

message 20: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) Brodie be my frienddddddd.

message 21: by Brodie (new)

Brodie (peacelovevegan) | 34 comments BUT I DON'T LIKE YOU.

STOP SPAMMING MY THREAD.

message 22: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) NOOOOOOO Brodieeee hold my handddddd

Romi (likes books) (wheretheromi) Hi again! I'm interested in The Killables- anything from my list catch your eye?
http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1...

message 24: by Hannah Elizabeth (new)

Hannah Elizabeth (hem27) Brodster!!!! :D Haha I've always wanted to say that!

Fancy a swap m'dear for The Girl in the Steel Corset? Check oot ma list lassie and if you don't see anything you like I'm always happy to work out a book donation from TBD or something like :)

message 25: by Brodie (new)

Brodie (peacelovevegan) | 34 comments Hi Romi! There's nothing on your list that catches my eye at the moment, but I am totally happy to hold onto The Killables for you and keep stalking your list? :D

Hannah: Hahaha I love you. Most people call me Brods in real life, but I use Brodster when I have conversations with myself :D I'll PM you about The Girl in the Steel Corset!

Lisa: Oh my god, you're so needy. You're suffocating me! Did Braiden break up with you again?! You can hold Michael's hand... OH WAIT :S

message 26: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) Who's Michael? O_o

message 27: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) Oh wait. No I get the joke.

message 28: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) That's just rude. We don't bring the disabled into this. And I saw pictures of this week's episode. It looks like he has some kind of hand.

Why do you always take it too far Brodie gawd!

message 29: by Brodie (new)

Brodie (peacelovevegan) | 34 comments Go home and take your Fun Police badge with you!

Yes.... go watch the promo for this week's ep! None of you Aussies ever do.

message 30: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) Promos are always so deceiving >_> They show what they want you to see so that you will think what they want you to think.

Romi (likes books) (wheretheromi) If that's fine with you, that would be awesome! Thank you!

message 32: by Brodie (last edited Oct 21, 2014 06:21AM) (new)

Brodie (peacelovevegan) | 34 comments Here's an updated google doc of all books I'm parting with. I am selling for $3 each, but I am willing to swap if you have something I'm interested in!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/11...

message 33: by Brodie (new)

Brodie (peacelovevegan) | 34 comments Updated with:

The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
Touch of Power (Healer #1) by Maria V. Snyder
Scent of Magic (Healer #2) by Maria V. Snyder - ARC
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi - ARC

message 34: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (lisao_0) Brodie be my friend.

message 35: by Brodie (new)

Brodie (peacelovevegan) | 34 comments Well I thought you were my friend despite your flaws, but apparently I wasn't YOURS.

message 36: by Chris (new)

Chris Crazed | 3 comments Could I ask if you still have Shatter Me ARC for trade?