Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Cover Help > update book cover for new edition

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mary (new)

Mary Kopec (marykatekopec) | 2 comments I'm so frustrated. I have a newly revised edition of my book Love and Bullets -- it is now the first book in a series, and I'm desperately trying to change the cover. I combined editions (which I now regret) and now my new cover is buried in all the previous editions cover. I either need these books uncombined and allowed to have this book stand alone, or I need all the covers changed to the new cover. The new cover is in my editions cover photos area. The correct cover is the predominantly black cover with the red smoky heart with the face in the middle of the heart. Please help. I'm beyond frustrated. Thank you.

message 2: by Aruna Kumar (new)

Aruna Kumar Gadepalli (arunagklib) | 39 comments Mary Kate wrote: "I'm so frustrated. I have a newly revised edition of my book Love and Bullets -- it is now the first book in a series, and I'm desperately trying to change the cover. I combined editions (which I..."

Please give the details of the books

message 3: by Deon (last edited Dec 19, 2012 10:19PM) (new)

Deon (deonva) | 3389 comments Since you are the author of the book, you change manually change the default (primary) edition of the work.
http://www.goodreads.com/help/show/31...

Note: Goodreads policy is not to change covers on books that have already been published. Instead, an alternate-cover edition may be added.

I have created an alt edition of the paperback & ebook.

message 4: by Deon (new)

Deon (deonva) | 3389 comments Also, what is the name of the series?

message 5: by Mary (new)

Mary Kopec (marykatekopec) | 2 comments Whatever has happened ... it seems fixed. Thank you all so much!!!

The series is Love and ..., Love and Bullets, Love and Leaving, etc.

Thank you again!!!