Hot Blooded (Wolf Springs Chronicles, #2) Hot Blooded discussion

Trick just a normal human...

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Liana For some reason I have a hard time believing that Trick is just a regular human...I know he has his own issues but so far they are all human issues.

Any guy named Vladmir Sokolov should not be human and then sometimes the description of him makes me think other wise...but there are no other clues.

I think he has a secret though.if its a supernatural secret or a human one, I don't know.

B L Jones No way in hell's he's just human, what makes me suspicious is the way she keeps describing the specks of blue in his eyes. I don't think he's a wolf obviously but maybe something else, i also don't think he's aware of what he is, or at least not really. Also am i the only one wondering WHY him and mike hates eachother, there had to be SOME kind of reason. And did he lead on that Becky girl, i hope not, he seems, well not NICE or good boy-like but definately not a complete arsehole you know. xxx

Liana yes, exactly...and how they describe his movements and his looks being like a panther multiple times.

And I really would like to know about his relationship with Mike...and with Becky

B L Jones Same, at first i thought he was some kind of hell hound but that doesnt seem possible right x

Rachael I'd like him to be non human so he can save her butt right when she needs him too!

message 6: by B L Jones (last edited Dec 23, 2012 10:48AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

B L Jones Yeah, i would like him to other than human yes, but i do like that Kat isnt a passive heroine, she bites back. But them as a kick everyone's arses team, now THAT would make good reading xxx

message 7: by Stacey (new) - added it

Stacey I don't think he is human either. Vladmir Sokolov doesn't seem like a name for someone who is human. I wonder why Katelyn's grandpa had to invite Trick in the house by the way, maybe Trick is a vampire?

B L Jones Stacey wrote: "I don't think he is human either. Vladmir Sokolov doesn't seem like a name for someone who is human. I wonder why Katelyn's grandpa had to invite Trick in the house by the way, maybe Trick is a vam..."

I honestly can't decide if him being a vampire would be pathetic, rubbish or brilliant xxx

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood I don't think he's JUST human... for a number of reasons. First off Katelyn's grandpa had to invite him into the house in book 1 (Unleashed) Then the way she sometimes conmeants about his eyes and the blue fleeks or difernt color's in them at odd moments. And I KNOW this is going to sound insane! But some times I wonder if Trick is the Hellhound... I mean think about it. In some odd insane way it kind of makes sense.....Seeing as No one belives in it.. Well I take that back, SOME belive in it! And when ever Katelyn was attacked he was Never around ((although I don't know how he could be at the same time seeing as in the last book he was at the party on Halloween when she got attacked by it or something else.......)) Although in another way it kind of makes sense---- I guess.