Hot Blooded (Wolf Springs Chronicles, #2) Hot Blooded discussion

Team Trick or Team Justin?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Liana I just read on Nancy Holder's blog after a little blurb about the third book that she wants to make it very hard for readers to pick who they like more. I am really on the fence at this point myself. Who do you guys like more?

B.L. Jones Trick, ony because Kat seems more emotionally invested in him xxx

Rachael Definitely trick. I don't really like it when the author gives two possible loves I like to be able to feel the over helming love you can only ever feel with your soul mate. I like the fact that Justin is more physical because that she can fight. Specially as, like bridiej said, she is more emotionally connected to trick.

message 4: by Stacey (new) - added it

Stacey Trick

Liana I don't think he is Hellhound, but who knows. I think Justin is more interesting sometime and sometimes i get weird vibes from him.

Georgia Sheldon TRICK!!!! JUSTIN IS A LYING CHEATER AND KATELYN CANNOT TRUST HIM!!!!! I PERSONALLY THINK HE IS THE HELLHOUND.

Hayley Trick! he's all dark brooding and mysterious! and justin just seems bit of a jerk

Rebekah money's on Trick. Justin's a man sl*t !!! No offense;

Hayley definately trick he's got that mysterious air about him and i cant quite figure him out yet as to what his role in this is but i got a feeling its going to be big

Prisclla Trick is way better Justin. Just like other readers said, Kat is more emotionally attracted to him. And it seems that Kat's grandpa likes Trick better too. Go Team Trick!

message 11: by Sls (new) - rated it 3 stars

Sls Trick is much more appealing than Justin. Trick has integrity and is kind, even though he has his flaws. He is loyal and protective. Justin also has some good qualities--- he's trying to help Kat adjust to her new situation--- but he does not have as much charisma as Trick.