One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > Katie & the Kharo 2

Comments Showing 1-50 of 215 (215 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by NewtStein (new)

NewtStein (einsteinlikesdog) | 11990 comments Alrighty, mah friend!
What would ye like to do?
Any ideas for a plot?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I.... don't have any ideas
*Sighs*
I don't really care what we do, to be honest.

message 3: by NewtStein (new)

NewtStein (einsteinlikesdog) | 11990 comments Hmm... Would you like to do a medieval type thing?
You know, princes, princesses, knights, warlocks, peasants, blacksmiths, all that?

Or...

A romance between war enemies?

Or...

Lost in a foreign jungle?

Or...

Mutant experiments?

I dunno! I'm just bored!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

XP
well....
I don't think I'd be very good at Medevil, I just don't think I could pull it off, describing-wise.
Some sort of frobidden romance, maybe. Or the lost in the jungle one! or..
or....
DX deciding is hard! LOL

message 5: by NewtStein (new)

NewtStein (einsteinlikesdog) | 11990 comments The forbidden romance sounds cool!
But, I dunno. You can pick, since I dun really care.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, lets do forbidden romance! So, it's the time of war. So what country should it take place in? Made up country?! XD

message 7: by NewtStein (last edited Dec 19, 2012 07:51PM) (new)

NewtStein (einsteinlikesdog) | 11990 comments One question! Is the forbidden romance because of families, different sides of the war, or just different classes?
Oh, and... I dunno! Germany? World War II?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah! About the World War two thing. And... hmmm..... I think either families or different sides of war. I don't really care! XD

message 9: by NewtStein (new)

NewtStein (einsteinlikesdog) | 11990 comments Maybe could be both! The reasons, I mean. ^^
Okay! So, you want to make your character first, or should I? Oh! And, you wanna be the girl? Or the guy?

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 19, 2012 08:16PM) (new)

If I could be the girl, I'd kinda like that!
And can you make yours first? I might have to go soon, by the way. I can't wait until BREAK! Winter Break!!

message 11: by NewtStein (new)

NewtStein (einsteinlikesdog) | 11990 comments Yes! Okay! Good.
Eh, sure.
I dun want you to go! STAY! DX
I already have mine...

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucky... and yeah, I gotta go soon.....

message 13: by NewtStein (new)

NewtStein (einsteinlikesdog) | 11990 comments Fine... DX
I'll be posting my character soon... Just hard to make...

message 14: by NewtStein (last edited Dec 19, 2012 09:34PM) (new)

NewtStein (einsteinlikesdog) | 11990 comments Name: Denali Hayes

Appearance: (view spoiler)
Personality: Denali always follows orders. He is, after all, being trained to fight in the war. He is, in fact, an Irish boy fighting a war that does not concern his country. But Denali was raised by Americans, faithful to their flag. So, unfortunately, he was picked for the war, forced to go and train before entering the battlefield. Denali is brave, no doubt. He tends to observe, and learn this way, without asking any questions. He does not let himself get beat up. If something happens that is unfair, he fights for what is right, and protects himself. Most of the time, Denali is hidden in his own little shield of worry, the kind, sweet side of him always there, but not really showing to anyone he just met off the streets. At first, Denali might seem closed off and quiet, not very chatty, unless the person interests him, or he's nervous, or just another reason he might not know what might be. But, all in all, Denali is always sweet and kind, there for his friends, ready to die for love of any kind.

Other: Denali suffers from insomnia, and a weak heart, though not many know this. Denali only knows of this, since each he discovered in painful moments. He is embarrassed, for outside he is strong, well built physically and good looking, but inside, he is weak and scared, much like the boy he was never allowed to be.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool!!! I like him. I'll post my charrie soon...

message 16: by NewtStein (new)

NewtStein (einsteinlikesdog) | 11990 comments Okay! Thank ye~!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

YEP! Just a second.

message 18: by NewtStein (new)

NewtStein (einsteinlikesdog) | 11990 comments Okee~!

message 19: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 20, 2012 01:30PM) (new)

Name: Nicole
Appearence: http://www.google.com/imgres?num=10&a...
Personality: As a girl, Nicole was a fairly happy-go-lucky sort of girl. She always looked on the bright side of things. Now she doesn't even thing there is a positive side to things. She is rarely happy, truly content. She still smiles once in a while, mostly around her funny friends. She is considered "popular", but she's not in the limelight more than she is. And that's how she likes it. She keeps to herself, mostly. When he is in a good mood, and she's around the right people, she could act a little wild, even. Someone can identify her true smile or fake smile by comparing them. Her ake smile is small, her eyes aren't smiling. She looks ditracted, just trying to put up an act. Her actual smile is bright, her face just lights up. She looks like the happiest girl on Earth, which is not the case, at all.
History: Her father just recently dies during the War. Her personality was slowly changing as the War started and continued, her happiness in her life turning dull. She didn't have the things she used to look forward to, mainly because of the war. When her father died, that was the final blow. She couldn't take it. She continues to grieve, though privately. Her dad didn't have a choice of wether he wanted to go to war to not, and he hadn't.

message 20: by NewtStein (new)

NewtStein (einsteinlikesdog) | 11990 comments I love her! Makes me fell so guilty...

Anyways, ready? You want to start, or should I?

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Can you start, please? And thanks you! For once I'm not making a completely happy girl XD
She's the opposite of happy, usually..... O.o

message 22: by NewtStein (last edited Dec 20, 2012 02:25PM) (new)

NewtStein (einsteinlikesdog) | 11990 comments Alrighty!

Early morning, while the air is cool and wet, while the grass is slippery and studded with drops of dew. And there was Denali, walking down the streets, a bag slung over his shoulder. He was taking a few days to enjoy his old American town, before he would be sent for training, and then to the war. Oh how awful it was. Denali was scared, but he knew he might not come back, so he was trying to make his days and nights long, sleep little, and stay up late. His parents were proud of him, yes, but worried half to death. They allowed the boy roam the town and the country as much as he pleased, take their car out, anything. Though, the 40's were harsh, Denali loved the decade. It made him feel like he was there, while the world was moving on. And this was on the streets and his small town, surrounded with hills and the green country.

message 23: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 20, 2012 03:03PM) (new)

Nicole slowly woke up in the morning. She rubbed her eyes sleepily as she sat up lazily. Last night, like many other nights, she had been up for far too late. She kad only fallen asleep because her silent crying had exasusted her after a few hours. She always cried softly, so she didn't wake her siblings or mother. It was always a hard thing for her, being all quiet. She wanted to sob loudly, get it out of her system. She got out of her bed, the mayress creaking as she did so. She went over to the closet she shared, and picked out an outfit to wear, that looked at least presentable.

message 24: by NewtStein (last edited Dec 20, 2012 03:19PM) (new)

NewtStein (einsteinlikesdog) | 11990 comments Denali breathed in the fresh morning air, wondering where he should buy his breakfast. He glanced at a small cafe, run by an old friend of his. He smiled, and headed inside, immediately greeted by neighbors, and other people from around town he knew well. They asked him about the war. All of them were upset he was leaving. And some of the girls left early, wanting to get away from him because, they all knew, that his chances of making it back were slim, even if he had the perfect physical and mind for it. They needed some time away from him. Which left him in a corner, with a cup of coffee, some pancakes, and a boring morning, looking out the window as the others rushed to work.

message 25: by NewtStein (new)

NewtStein (einsteinlikesdog) | 11990 comments ...

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((It didn't give me a notification!!! Now I know what you mean when you say it didn't give you a notification.... Grr....))
She took off her clothes, not bothering with any privacy. She shared this bedroom with one of her sisters; she had five siblings. She was the eldest. She put the clothes on, and brushed her hair as she looked in the mirror. She sighed softly, and pt the brush down when she thought her hair looked good enough. She walked down the stairs of the house, and into the medium-sized kitchen.

message 27: by NewtStein (new)

NewtStein (einsteinlikesdog) | 11990 comments (( Yup. Annoying, huh? *shoots notifications* ))

Denali decided to spend his morning in the cafe, not motivated to go anywhere else. So he pulled out a book and started to read, in between sips of coffee and bits of his breakfast. He felt alright. Lonely, yes, but peaceful.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((It is *Sighs*))
She started getting some bowls and plates out, as well as silverware. She made her siblings breakfest some days, and this was one of those days. Just to be nice. She started making toats, and pouring cereal.
((So how should they meet? In the future, of course))

message 29: by NewtStein (last edited Dec 20, 2012 07:39PM) (new)

NewtStein (einsteinlikesdog) | 11990 comments Denali was thinking about the war, and how he was soon going to be a part of it. He didn't like thinking about it, but it was hard. He tried to get his mind out of things, and read, but it didn't help at all.

(( I dunno... One of them almost gets run over? xD I dunno! ))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((XD .....that.... could.... work.... somehow?))
Her siblings started coming down for breakfest, all weary eyed and tired. She gave them a half hearted smile as she gavr each of them breakfest. She finally allowed herself to eat; she sat down and ate hungrily.

message 31: by NewtStein (new)

NewtStein (einsteinlikesdog) | 11990 comments (( Ahaha! YESH! ))

"Good morning."
Denali looked up, to meet the eyes of his best friend.
Darcy sat down across from him, setting her head down on the table.
"Top o' the mornin' to ya" he smiled, setting down his book.
"Tired, are you now?" he inquired, looking down at her with concern.
"God... you know it" she blew a strand of hair away from her face.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

She finished eating within ten minutes, finishing her last bite to the sound of a baby crying. Not any baby, her baby sister, Clara. She sighed, cleaeing her dishes and quickly washing them before trudging back up the stairs. Her mother had been quite... depressed, since her husband's death. Much like Nicole was. Nicole had to help her mother often, now. She didn't really mind, though she really hadn't been getting enough sleep.

message 33: by NewtStein (new)

NewtStein (einsteinlikesdog) | 11990 comments "Work, was it?" Denali inquired.
"Uh-huh..." Darcy murmured, blinking the sleep out of her eyes.
"Anyway... about the war... um..." she paused, taking a minute to look up at him.
Denali's eyes flickered to his breakfast, then at her again.
"Yes?" he said finally.
Darcy leaned in closer.
"Do you think you're gonna make it?" she always asked him straightforward questions like this.
They were that close.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Nicole walked over to her mom's room where her baby sister was supposed to be sleeping. “Fussy, is she now?”
“Yes. She's been very fussy lately. I don't know what to do.” Nicole's mom said. The woman had bags under her eyes, from lack of sleep.
Nicole sighed softly. “I can try to help....” She saie, and gently took the baby out of her mother's arms, gently rocking her.
Clara, the baby, had been conceived a year and a half ago, right before
Nicole's dad had to go fight in the war.
It was very ironic, because not days before he received the letter, Nicole's mother announced herself pregnant with her fifth.

message 35: by NewtStein (new)

NewtStein (einsteinlikesdog) | 11990 comments "I don't want to think about it either" Darcy sighed, when Denali didn't answer.
"But, hey, you still have some free days before you're sent off. So let's have a bit of fun."
Denali shrugged, but looked up at her.
"But what could we do?" he inquired.
"Well... There is the carnival tonight" she smiled.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((They live in different countries, right?))
It took a while for Nicole to quiet little Clara down, but soon enough, she did. Her mother smiled gratefully at her, nodding a silent thank you. Nicole and her mom didn't always get a long, even though it appeared so. Only in public, or in front of people did they usually always get along. Sometimes, when both of them were feeling especially depressed and bitter at the same time, they'd have a fight. The whole thing: crying, screaming, shouts.

message 37: by NewtStein (new)

NewtStein (einsteinlikesdog) | 11990 comments (( Nope. Unless Nicole is living in Germany, then yes, currently. But since Denali is going over there soon... where should she live?
Before I post next, I mean. ))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((Umm.... I don't know. I
I'm confusing myself.))

message 39: by NewtStein (new)

NewtStein (einsteinlikesdog) | 11990 comments (( Okay...
Um... I think we should have your charrie live in Germany or something, so that when Denali is sent over, they could meet and all, or something... Because most of the role-play will take place over there... ))

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay, sorry. That's what I was thinking, and then I over-thought something you said.... XD so yeah, THAT WORKS))

message 41: by NewtStein (new)

NewtStein (einsteinlikesdog) | 11990 comments (( Okay~! I think I should skip to when Denali is sent over to Germany... right? ))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah, I think so too.))

message 43: by NewtStein (new)

NewtStein (einsteinlikesdog) | 11990 comments (( Okee~! ))

Denali was shoved hard into a car, with just one small pack of things from home. They drove away from the small airplane, and drove deeper into the foreign lands of Germany. Denali was scared, yes. He was, But he held on tight to his bag, not talking to any of the other shoulders from his home town. He kept quiet, looking down at his shoes. No one talked. He knew why. No matter how big, or strong they might have been, they were all scared. After all, they were just kids.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

It was just a regular day, for Nicole. She was at school, learning some kind of War technique that had worked for Germany in earlier years. She sat, bored, as the teacher droaned on and on.
Finally, class was dismissed for lunch. She stood up, and smiled a little at her friend, walking over. "To lunch?" She asked, a wider smile tugging on her lips. Today had been actually a pretty good day. It was her birthday, and for some reason, almost everyone had bothered to remember. She did't know why. She wasn't anyone special, she was just turning seventeen. She walked out of class with her friend, stopping on their way to get their lunches. They met up with some other girls that were friends, that just weren't in the class before.

message 45: by NewtStein (new)

NewtStein (einsteinlikesdog) | 11990 comments Denali was shoved out of the car. He fell into the snow, on his knees, while others laughed. He stood, and glared at the, before following the driver into the camp. He was annoyed at people's stupidity. he hated when they messed with him. Next time, they wouldn't be so lucky.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

She walked to the cafeteria with them, listening to them joked around. She joined in every once in a while, always surprised that her sarcastic humour never failed to make them laugh. She sat down at a table, pulling up a chair, as did her friends. She sat down with a small sigh.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

message 48: by NewtStein (new)

NewtStein (einsteinlikesdog) | 11990 comments (( Sorreh! ))

Denali was finally able to escape the camp after three hours of work. He was breathing hard. He was wearing a dark coat now, hoping to find a cafe near in the town.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

School had just ended, a few hours later. She walked home, like usual. She would go pick her siblings up fron school, but their school ended earlier, so she couldn't. She shivered; her light weight jacket didn't offer much warmth.

message 50: by NewtStein (new)

NewtStein (einsteinlikesdog) | 11990 comments (( Imma bring in the car... ))

Denali expected German drivers to be more careful, but really, they were not. At least, not this man that drove right into him. Denali fell down right in the middle of the street, on his back, so the wind was knocked out of him. He saw stars. Then he heard the man coming out of his car to check on the boy he had just run over.

« previous 1 3 4 5