Sword & Cross Reform School discussion

Dorms > Saul 8

Comments Showing 1-50 of 175 (175 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Saul brings her to his room. " Here we go ". He said taking out his guitar.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Fade steps in and looks around, finally letting her eyes fall on him. She steps forward, smiles smally at Saul, and reaches in her pocket for a pick.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

" Here". Saul says giving her a pick.

Gtg

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Fade takes it gratefully and reaches for the guitar, hoping she was supposed to. Then she sits on his bed and strums quietly, warming up.

((Okay. Bye!))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Saul brings out a drum set. " Well let's get started ".

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Fade looks at him again for a minute, then away. She sees an amp, plugs up and stands with the guitar over her shoulder in font of him. "You want me to sing?"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

" I'll do that I like to sing ". Saul told her. " But I do need some one for the drum well ....". He thought for a moment." ah okay give me a minute". Saul went to his computer .

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay, I'm confused...))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

(( he's going to make the computer do the drumming))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay, I didn't get that...))

Fade peeked over his shoulder and absently plucked her way up and down the instrument.

message 12: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 20, 2012 11:41AM) (new)

Saul finished . " Okay here we go". He said turning to her.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Fade smiled up at him, "What did you wanna play, then?"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

" I like to sing more". Saul told her.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Fade laughs and shakes her head, "I mean, what song?"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

" Oh how about , I'm not okay , ". Saul asks her.u

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Fade grins, "Oooh, how did you know? That's probably just about my favorite." She does a little laugh, then focuses on his guitar.

message 18: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 20, 2012 12:16PM) (new)

" It's one of mine too". Saul smiles and starts singing." Well, if you wanted honesty thats all you had to say I never want to let you down or have you go It's better off this way For all the dirty looks The photographs your boyfriend took ". He sang.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Fade laughs more as she takes on the swift strumming pattern, and can't help but jump a little and sing the back up.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Saul smiles at her . "' Remember when you broke your foot from jumping out the second floor I'm not okay I'm not okay I'm not okay You wear me out What will it take to show you that it's not the life it seems (I'm not okay) I told you time and time again you sing the words but dunno what it means (I'm not okay)". He sang jumping around the room having fun.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Fade smiles, having the most fun she'd had in a while and danced with him, keeping the song going easily on the guitar.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Saul took her hand started to spin around still singing. " To be a joke and look Another line without a hook I held you close as we both shook for the last time Take a good hard look I'm not okay I'm not okay I'm not okay You wear me out Forget about the dirty looks The photographs your boyfriend took You said you read me like a book".

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Fade laughs and lets him spin her around gently. When he's done she regains the rhythm but stays with him, singing into his small mic some too.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Saul starts finishing the song. " But the pages are all torn and frayed now I'm okay I'm okay! I'm okay now (I'm okay now) But you really need to listen to me 'Cause i'm telling the truth I mean this I'm okay! (trust me) I'm not okay I'm not okay Well, I'm not okay I'm not o-fucking-kay I'm not okay I'm not okay (okay)". He laughs when the song is over.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((Haha I'm listening to this now! :) ))

Fade cracks up too and leans against him softly. "Nice job. That was great."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

(( me too))

" Same to you , that was great". He said grabbing onto her.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Fade smiles and blushes a bit, "Thanks, it's fun to play..."

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Saul let's go of her. " Yeah it was awesome , hey you thirsty"? He asked her.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Fade nods and pulls the guitar over her head, leaving it to rest on the stand. "Yeah, you got anything in here...?"

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

" I got water , juice and soda in the fridge and a plasma I stole from the director". Saul told her.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Fade whistles, mildly impressed. The she says, "Yeah, soda please." She adds, "You klepto too, or just skilled?"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

" Skilled ". Saul answered giving her the soda.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Fade takes it, pops the top open and takes a sip, "Sweet."

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

" Thanks". Saul said taking some water from the fridge.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Fade sits on his bed again, lounging and drinking the soda, not totally sure of what to say.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

" So tell me about yourself". Saul told her.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Fade angles to face him a little more. "Me?" She laughs a little and says bluntly "I like fire."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Saul sits next to her. " Cool I like blood". He told her.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Fade quirks an eyebrow, "Is that so? I wouldn't say I like it, but contrary to the usual conception of a girl, I don't mind it."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Saul smiled ." Well I like the sight of red that's mostly it but blood red seems to be my favorite". He tells her.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Fade laughs, "I like red too." She touches her hair unconsciously at the mention of the color.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Saul looks at her hair and smiles.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Fade drinks some more, savoring the caffeine and carbonation, it had been a while since she'd had a soda all to herself. Usually at the parties and things it was all booze and the mess hall was gross stuff. "Thanks." She says out of the blue, finishing her thought out loud.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Your welcome". Saul stares at her.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Fade looks up from her hands to meet his eyes. She holds his gaze for a minute, but then shyly looks away.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Saul looks away blushing . Why did I just do that ? He asked himself mentally.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Fade plays with the metal tracking/electric bracelet on her wrist absently, trying to avoid the matches in her pocket for fear she'd light this place up too.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Saul turned back to her. " So anything else you can tell me "? He asks her.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Fade shrugs, "I'm crazy." She smiles wryly. "Aren't we all though? I guess I landed here because I killed some people too. It was sort if an accident..."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Saul shrugged." Okay then ". Saul told her.

« previous 1 3 4