The Kingdom Of Ilcor discussion

- Witch & Wizard Monastery(East) > The 'secret' garden

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 661 comments Mod
it's in rge farthest right floating on water thingy. It's a huge garden like the one inn the movie/bpoook the secret garden.... only bigger... it has every thingle tree, flower and plant in the whole of licor and even liorna....witches and wizzes use the harbxs for healing and tea and stuff, the fruit for.. eating DUH... also it's good training place for those with powers over nature and heaking and stuff..

also a good hang-out place

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ Lunar walked through the garden, she skimmed her toes across the waters edge and sat down. Letting her feet rest in the waters edge.

message 4: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (greyangel) Grey flew her dragon sparks to the secret garden and landed near the waters edge a few meters away from a girl but grey just ignored her and sat down leaning on her dragon and started reading.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ Lunqr was confused, it was a Witch & Wizard Monestery and it also was The 'secret' garden, what was a rider doing there

message 6: by Abigail (last edited Dec 24, 2012 08:07AM) (new)

Abigail (greyangel) Grey felt the girl looking at her "What is it?" she asked

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "You are a rider... yes?" she replied "Then why are you here?"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Serena walked through the garden, in the area that was not secret but avoided by the others because of all the bad plants. Serena liked it there; it was one of the only places she could think.

message 9: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (greyangel) "im here because i wanted read" Grey Said as if it was the simplest thing in the world.

julia skipped into the garden, a bag of bread in her hand, swingiing in time to her steps. sbe hummed a jappy tune and sprinkled crumbs to the birds.

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 271 comments Mod
Alyss Blackwing walked into the garden and found herself a quiet little bench in the shadows. She was feeling completely drained. She didn't particularly enjoy being here at the wizard and witch school. Maybe she could try for a quest, get away from here a little. She wanted to be alone, no more feelings, no more thoughts, no more memories that didn't belong to her. No more. A single tear welled and slipped down her cheek, unnoticed.

message 12: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (greyangel) when gray finished reading she closed the book and looked at her dragon "sparks stay here for a bit im going on a walk" Sparks nodded and Grey walked away.

julia saw someone sad. she skipped over the her 'what's wrong?! she chirpped

(psst, this is where you come in apps)

((Me: huh? Wha-? *blinks*
Alyss: Idiot.
Rei: Ooh, that chic looks hot.
Me: why do I always create such screwed up character???))

Alyss looked up at Julia. Her soul had always been a happy thing, though it had suffered a lot. It was relatively young, but it's little history was quite sad. She sighed mentally. Now all that, that was not hers was filled in her head. It was part of her now. "Nothing. Why do you ask?" Alyss asked, looking up with no expression at all that was becoming all too common.

(BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH <3)

"You aren't smiling, your face has no emotion... means you're hideing pain or something!! Loosen up a bit and come spar with me!!!"

(...who's rei?)

((Me: Rei is the most screwed up charrie I ever created. She's 11, bisexual, and doesn't give a shit who she takes to bed. Screwed up.
Rei: You are one to talk. What I do and whom I take to bed is none of your business.
Me: Oh but it is. I created you.
Rei: *stick out her tongue*))

Alyss stared at Julia incredulously. "Julia, I'm fine. I'm not hiding any pain. And my cheeks ache if I keep smiling the whole day." She sighed and stood up. "fine, you wanna spar." She still hadn't realized she'd called julia by her name even though she hadn't given it.

(XD <3 btw, do you have a drgaon rider character?)

Julia cocked her head to the side. "Firstky, i smile every second of the day and, to me, frowning hurts! And secondly...how'd you know my name? Also, what's your power?"

((um...silvie?))

"Good for you." She said and shrugged. Why couldn't she be left in peace? "I know a lot of things about you, and a lot of things that you don't know about." She said vaguely. She was in no mood to discuss anything about her power. If julia didn't leave soon, she'd have to scare her away. She sat there with that blank expression, staring at her

(no. he comes in on day 3)

Julia made this face :P "You're too serious!!!! What happened to our spar?" She demanded with a giggle

((hum...no, no other dragon charrie.))

"Nothing. How do you wanna spar?" She asked in the same dead-tone voice.

julia gave her a lemon face...then was like: 'IDK' obly in the shug kinda mumvke way.. like mmmuno only it sounds like i dobt know.....-.

((I'm not even trying to make sense of that.))

(XD baisixlly she said idk in a kiddish way)

((oh. okay.))

"Well, it was you who wanted to spar right? You wanna spar with powers?" She was fast getting tired of Julia. She usually didn't do well with such happy-go-lucky people.

julia grinned and nodded enthusiastically