Sonic Nerds! discussion

RP's > Reza'Savum & Kayla (2)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 100 (100 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) New one :)

message 3: by Cinderglacier the Universal (last edited Dec 19, 2012 03:33PM) (new)

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 3296 comments Well, I suppose i'l try out Shade.. It's his first time, after all.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) So...you start or me?

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 3296 comments Meh.. you start.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 3296 comments Peanuts? (Why you get no notif)

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) ((Okay...and my characters may be a bit different in personality this time...))

Kayla sat up on a tree branch, wearing a black t-shirt and dark colored pants. She was twirling a pistol that her 'uncle' had given her for protection and she sighed.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) ((Sorry, got smothered by small children))

message 9: by Cinderglacier the Universal (last edited Dec 19, 2012 03:42PM) (new)

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 3296 comments ((LOL..))

Unaware of Kayla's Presence, A Black-suited Hedgehog was slowly wandering, It was Shade, he had no intention of going anywhere, so he gazed about.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) She started to quietly hum and watched the nature around her.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 3296 comments He utterly stopped, hearing humming noises, He used his invisibility and slowly approaches it's origin..

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) She stood up, balancing on the branch, and put the gun back in a holster on her hip.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 3296 comments He takes notice of Kayla, and after a moment of approach and examination, he realizes she.. seemingly.. isn't a threat, but has a Weapon, so his invisibility is soon Gone.. and he proceeds to wander away from her, hoping he'd go unnoticed and unheard.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) Her ear twitched and she saw him, "Who are you?" she frowned.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 3296 comments He utterly froze, but then continued on, not replying to her question.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) She flipped out of the tree and landed softly on her feet, "Hello?"

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 3296 comments He leaps up into the Treetops, vanishing in mid-air, he had hoped she would have shrugged him off as a simple stranger.. but her curiosity forced him to flee through other means.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) "You've got to be kidding me," she sighed and shook her head.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 3296 comments He appears farther out, sighing, before continuing to wander.. unaware he was heading toward a Town.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) "Guess I'd better run those erands Eggman needed done," she muttered and sped off in a blur into the town.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 3296 comments He soon arrives, seeing such a place ahead, he didn't exactly see any reason against being there, so he went within, continuing to wander.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) She went intothe store, ignoring the glares shot her way, and looked at a list, then began to toss items into a cart.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 3296 comments He leaned on a pillar near said store, closing his eyes.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) She paid, grabbed the bags, and walked back outside.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 3296 comments He opened his eyes and looked up into the sky, He began to think to himself, until he saw Her again.. and proceeded to walk off.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) She didn't take noticed of him and looked at the list again. After a minute she went into the auto shop store and bought some items, then walked back out.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 3296 comments He proceeded to vanish, and follow her while invisible.. she had a weapon, after all.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) "I hope he didn't forget anything..." she muttered, "At least that blue freak's not here," she added to herself and started to exit the town.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 3296 comments He followed her out, still out of sight, but footsteps could faintly be heard.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) She glanced around uneasily and frowned, then took out an mp3 player and put her headphones in.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 3296 comments He continued to follow her, wondering where she was going.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) A few minutes later she walked up to a large gray building. She typed a code in, causing a large steel door to open, and walked in.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 3296 comments He followed her in, Recongizing the Detail of the Construct..

Uh oh.. He thought to himself.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) "Yo unc, I'm home!" she called, setting the bags down so a robot could put them away.
No answer came...it wasn't a surprise, so she shrugged, and went into her room.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 3296 comments As soon as she entered, a Knife was at her Throat: "You work for him.." Says a voice close by behind her.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) She froze, "W-what?"

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 3296 comments "Don't play games with me.. You work for Dr. Ivo Robotnik.. And for that.. You die." He says.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) She scowled and glared at him from the corner of her eye, "Leave me alone!"

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 3296 comments He presses the knife in further: "Don't bother.."

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) She gulped and pulled back, trying to keep as far from the blade as possible.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 3296 comments He suddenly, instead of simply slitting her throat, he lets his fist fall down on her and knock her out, He didn't want to kill her for some reason.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) Her eyes widened momentarily and then she collapsed, unconscious.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 3296 comments "No.. I refuse.." He says to himself, Taking her and teleporting outside the Structure, a safe distance away from it, he sat down and waited for her to awake, he wanted to try and convince her of Eggman's evil..

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) A few minutes later she groaned and stirred, slowly starting to wake up. Soon, her eyes opened, and she blinked slowly.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 3296 comments He heard her groaning, he was sitting on the grass, facing away from her: "You are awake.."

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) She sat upright and held herhead, "Ugh...why didn't you just kill me?"

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 3296 comments "Because you were not some Robot who was over-zealous to serving it's Master.. I gave you a chance to turn away from that Sinister fool, you had a mind.. unlike those Machines."

"If you have Questions.. i will answer."

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) "Are you going to try to turn me against him?" she frowned, "Because it won't work."

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 3296 comments "Can you not see that he is using you?" He stands and looks at her, his crimson eyes are all that's visible behind that Mask and suit.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) She crossed her arms, "The only thing he's 'used' me for is to run errands every day."

« previous 1