Easy (Contours of the Heart, #1) Easy question

Recommendations for books similar to Easy?
Alison Paley Alison Paley (last edited Dec 19, 2012 03:08PM ) Dec 19, 2012 03:07PM
Hello fellow 'Easy' fans!

I've found some of my favourite books from other peoples recommendations on these forums, so I thought I'd ask the question of this book (which is now one of my all time favourites) - what are everyone elses favourite books, or other books you would recommend to people who liked Easy?

Some of my other favourite books sort of along this type of genres (Either: romance / intense topics / good read) are:
'I've Got Your Number' by Sophie Kinsella
'Hate List' by Jennifer Brown
'This Charming Man' by Marian Keyes
'The Perfect Lie' - Emily Barr

(But don't let my list of favourites stop you from listing different types of books that you'd like to suggest! I read alot of different stuff and I'd really love to hear ALL suggestions and ideas!)

Libbie (last edited Dec 19, 2012 08:14PM ) Dec 19, 2012 08:11PM   1 vote
If you want one with damaged people finding their way through their own lives as well as their way together - I'd definitely put these on your list:

Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits, #1) by Katie McGarry
Perfect Chemistry (Perfect Chemistry, #1) by Simone Elkeles

And Tamarra Webber's other series:
Between the Lines (Between the Lines, #1) by Tammara Webber Where You Are (Between the Lines, #2) by Tammara Webber Good For You (Between the Lines, #3) by Tammara Webber

Rindya Pushing the Limits and Perfect Chemistry are good. Love them
Feb 10, 2013 05:58PM · flag
Nati I was going to recommend the same ones! I really like Pushing the limits and Perfect Chemistry!!
Feb 16, 2013 09:41AM · flag

I loved 'Losing It" By Cora Carmack. It is similar to Easy, but it's not like she copied Webber. I am going to look into the list above because I love Easy also. :)

I am 60% into Easy and I love it! I had started it a few months back and stopped after the rape scene when Lucas showed up. But I kept seeing the book on a lot of lists of books to read or best books of 2012. Wow! Am I glad I picked it up again. So many layers and a lot going on.

Anyway, I would like to recommend Gabriel's Inferno and Gabriel's Rapture to read if you liked Easy. The writing style is a little different but there are some similar elements such as college student life (grad student), forbidden relationship with professor, bad boy with tats, preventing a rape from happening etc. It was also a book which didn't seem like something that I would be interested in given the synopsis, but its one of my favourites. There's a book 3 that's supposed to be released later this year but book 2 isn't a cliff hanger by any means.
There's only one sex scene towards the end of book one. There are a few in book 2 but again it's not as graphic as in a lot of other books. It's more of a love story, i don't know why it is sometimes classified as erotic. The author is male which makes the writing a bit different, I think.
Gabriel's Inferno

Taking Chances by Molly McAdams, The Secret of Ella and Micha and The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden by Jessica Sorensen, and DEFINITELY Beautiful Disaster by Jamie Maguire!

have u try the love trylogy ? Love Unscripted (Love, #1) by Tina Reber
Love Unrehearsed (Love, #2) by Tina Reber
anna and the french kiss Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

Its not exactly the same type of story because there isn't a rape or almost rape involved, nor sex detail, but I enjoyed Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally.

slammed- Colleen Hoover

The edge of never, hopeless, slammed, beautiful disaster those are really good too.

Crash and Beautiful Disaster, both really good books!

Gabby (last edited Dec 20, 2012 01:51AM ) Dec 20, 2012 01:51AM   -1 votes
I haven't read this one but I've heard that some other good NA books are The Secret of Ella and Micha (The Secret, #1) by Jessica Sorensen The Forever of Ella and Micha (The Secret, #2) by Jessica Sorensen , The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden (The Coincidence, #1) by Jessica Sorensen , The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski , The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay .

the edge of never, beautiful disaster, crash/clash, almost!

fabby (last edited Dec 19, 2012 07:25PM ) Dec 19, 2012 07:24PM   -1 votes
i just started reading losing it Losing It by Cora Carmack
is it because of Jesus?
are you like saving yourself for him? ha soo funny...