Hex Hall Roleplay discussion

Destinations > Library

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (sammy5428) | 532 comments Mod
Remember, don't talk too loud! AND ACTION!

message 2: by Sammy (new)

The library was.....full of books. And I know that may sound stupid, but there are literally shelves and shelves of them. The ceiling was at least 20 feet high. The walls were painted in a lovely pattern. The books were....moving!? Creepy. Remember Avery, I said to myself. This is a MAGIC school, with MAGIC people. But Avery still couldn't shake the feeling.

message 3: by claudia (new)

claudia (csteps) | 283 comments Syrena looked up to see that girl again...oh what was her name? She looked rather lost. So Syrena took all her courage and pushed all the shyness away. She walked up behind the girl, still not being able to remember her name, and said in a rather hushed voice, "Are you lost?".

message 4: by Sammy (new)

"Umm, kinda," Avery replied. "I was wondering if you could show me where the school's yearbooks are...if you guys even have a yearbook." Avery hoped she didn't sound stupid.

message 5: by claudia (new)

claudia (csteps) | 283 comments "We do actually." Syrena led the girl...oh what was her name?...over to a shelf of thick dusty books. "They're kinda dusty because no one really looks at them. Why do you need to look at them anyway? If you don't want to tell me it's fine, but I'm just wondering... Oh, and it wasn't a stupid question if that's what you were thinking."
Syrena grins as she sees the girl's eyes widen at how Syrena knew what she was thinking.

message 6: by Sammy (new)

Whoa, Avery thought. Does this girl read minds? Wow, that would be sweet. I can read minds too, Avery said in her mind.

"I'm Avery. And I'm just need to.....see something," Avery answers, for lack of a better word.

message 7: by claudia (new)

claudia (csteps) | 283 comments Syrena bit he lip. She shouldn't have made it so obvious to Avery that she could read minds. It was a huge risk and a major setback in being normal...well, there really was no normal at Hex Hall, was there? The Skill was supposedly a glitch in her powers, a curse from the dark powers. She laughs as Avery thinks,
'I can read minds too' Avery's eyes widen and her mouth make the shape of an 'o'. Syrena smiles. "alright, if you need me, I'll be in the fiction shelf. Well, one of them at least." She replies, glancing at the hundreds of bookshelves. "or maybe I could stay here with you? If not its fine..."

message 8: by Sammy (new)

Avery kind of regretted telling Syrena that she read minds too. But, wouldn't she have found out anyways soon enough?

"Um, yeah, so you said fiction section right?" Avery tried to steer the conversation and hint and Syrena to leave, but hoping she didn't sound mean. Avery just needed a little privacy.

message 9: by claudia (new)

claudia (csteps) | 283 comments Syrena nodded and sauntered away. She fell back into her usual shy and insecure postion, and her back slumped as she walked. Her confidence fell right back into where it belonged, also known as the garbage can in the corner of the library. She walked straight out of the library to her dorm room and got out her history textbooks. 'I guess I am just a wallflower' she thinks before opening the textbook and indulging herslef into history.

message 10: by Sammy (new)

Avery sat down at a bench, and picked up the first yearbook she could find, perusing through the pages, hoping no one would come by and see her.

message 11: by claudia (new)

claudia (csteps) | 283 comments ((lol idk what to do in this scene next! maybe have like archer or i can have cal come in? or Avalon or something? idk but it kinda ended pretty suddenly and I'm super confused with Avery's plan...))

message 12: by Sammy (new)

((Haha, sorry about that. At the lounge I think it was, I was talking to Devin/Sadie, and I felt like I knew her somewhere. So, I was going to look in the yearbook and see if I could find her parents or something, and make an amazing discovery!))

message 13: by claudia (new)

claudia (csteps) | 283 comments ((Got it. lol im still trying to figure what happened between Avalon and Syrena. I haven't totally decided what I am going to put as the answer...))

message 14: by Sammy (new)

((Yeah. Umm, maybe you could say that something happened last year or something, and you forcibly used one of your talents on her, or vise versa...? Idk.))

message 15: by claudia (new)

claudia (csteps) | 283 comments ((I'll think of something. (: Thanks for the ideas though))

message 16: by Sammy (new)

((Haha yup.))

message 17: by Sammy (new)

Avery finally landed on the page she was looking for. Sadie's parents. She let out a gasp. She recoginzed them; both of their families were in a family feud! Something happened (Dad wouldn't tell me what), and they just stopped talking. I remember I used to always play with Devin, Avery thought. We used to be best friends when we were little.

Avery felt her eyes go watery, and quickly stopped them before they could fully form. She shut the yearbook quickly and put it back into its place.