Hex Hall Roleplay discussion

Destinations > The Lounge

Comments Showing 1-50 of 77 (77 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (sammy5428) | 532 comments Mod
Chat about WHATEVER! AND ACTION

message 2: by Emily (new)

Emily Avalon sunk into an overstuffed chair and rubbed her sore arms. She had just come back from P.E. and they had done some intense fighting tactics. Tucking her feet under her, she pulled a magazine out of her bag and started to look at the pictures.

message 3: by Sammy (new)

Avery walked into what looked like a huge mess hall. Teenagers her age were everywhere, all in there certain little area it seemed. She could make out the jocks, the populars, and the shifters and vampires. Not knowing what to do, Avery decided to walk around the mess of kids and examine the room.

message 4: by Emily (new)

Emily Avalon looked up to see a girl who looked a little lost. "Hey there!" She smiled.

message 5: by Sammy (new)

"Um, hi," Avery replied, thankful that someone actually acknowledged her. Avery could see the girl's eye stray to her hair; Avery's hair was midnight black; literally, and wavy. With no die, Avery probably had the darkest hair at the school. "I'm Avery," she stated, not sure whether to shake the girl's hand or not.

message 6: by Emily (new)

Emily "Hi, I'm Avalon," Avalon grinned, holding out her hand. "So you new here or something? You seemed kinda lost," She smiled at Avery.

message 7: by Sammy (new)

"Is it that obvious?" Avery inquired with a small smile growing on her face.

message 8: by Sadie (last edited Dec 20, 2012 10:52AM) (new)

Sadie Scott | 24 comments Devin walked into the lounge and sat down to relax. Her dorm room was so messy because she is a slob. She could barely see the floor and she wanted to chill somewhere well clean. Devin was in a bad mood because she just failed her history exam. Procastinating and then cramming the night before did not help. When will she ever learn?

message 9: by Emily (new)

Emily SamooriiAy wrote: ""Is it that obvious?" Avery inquired with a small smile growing on her face."

Avalon laughed. "Don't worry! The newbies always look freaked out. Trust me, you aren't the first!"

message 10: by Sammy (new)

Emily *~Turn Up The Music~* wrote: "SamooriiAy wrote: ""Is it that obvious?" Avery inquired with a small smile growing on her face."

Avalon laughed. "Don't worry! The newbies always look freaked out. Trust me, you aren't the first!""

Avery smiled, glad someone could make her feel better. As Avery looked around she noticed a girl relaxing on a couch. She looked pretty stressed out. "Who's that?" Avery inquired to Avalon, pointing to the girl who looked a bit ticked. (FYI, I'm pointing at Devin)

message 11: by Emily (new)

Emily Avalon looked at the girl Avery was pointint at. "Oh, that's Devin Scott. I don't know why she looks upset though. She's Usually not like that." Avalon frowned, a little concerned.

message 12: by Sammy (new)

"Is she your friend?" Avery asked. "Do you know her?"

message 13: by Sadie (new)

Sadie Scott | 24 comments Devin looked over and saw some girls looking at her. She knew one but she didn't know the other. One of the girls was Avalon. Devin met her, her fist day here. She didn't like people staring at her so she walked up to Avalon to see what was going on.

message 14: by Sammy (new)

Avery couldn't take her eyes off the girl. Something about her seemed so....familiar. All of a sudden the girl, Devin Scott, caught her eye. Avery could see the girl stand up and walk towards her and Avalon. Avery quickly looked down, hoping Devin didn't notice.

message 15: by Sadie (new)

Sadie Scott | 24 comments While walking over to Avalon and the other girl, she couldn't help but notice the other girl quickly look down once they met eyes. Devin didn't know what she was thinking but Devin couldn't help but think they new each other from somewhere like they knew each other from before but she didn't know how or from where

message 16: by Sammy (new)

"Um, hey," Avery uttered when she could finally get a word out of her mouth.

What am I doing? This is so unlike me. I'm not shy at ALL. But this girl...who is she. Does she recognize me? Would it be weird if I asked...

message 17: by Sadie (new)

Sadie Scott | 24 comments "Uh...hi" Devin asked. Where did she know this girl from? That one question kept bugging her. "I'm Devin" Devin said not wanting to be rude but did this girl remember her? If she did why didn't she say anything?

message 18: by Sammy (new)

"Avery."

The suspense was killing her. She had to find out where she knew this girl from. It seemed so important, but Avery didn't know why.

I have to tell her, Avery thought. But not here. We have to go somewhere private. Away from all of the noise. How am I supposed to tell her that?!

"So, what's your schedule? Maybe we have some, uh, classes together."

message 19: by claudia (new)

claudia (csteps) | 283 comments Syrena watched the actions with her eyes over her large book. No one ever noticed her in the corner. She was a wallflower. Always watching. She didn't understand how anyone could not see a dark witch, but still no one noticed her, still sitting in that same corner in the lounge. She tilted her head to the side, seeing the odd reactions of the two girls, Avery and Devin, when they met each other. It almost seemed as if they knew each other from somewhere before. Syrena told herself off for eavesdropping and went back to the thick textbook. She had to pass this test anyway...

message 20: by Sammy (new)

Avery strolled over to a girl that was buried into a big textbook. She saw this girl wide eyed while her and Devin were talking. Maybe she knows why she seems so familiar.

"Uhh, hi," Avery started. "I'm Avery. I'm new here. I saw you checking out me and Devin over there. I was just wondering if you knew anything about her..."

message 21: by claudia (new)

claudia (csteps) | 283 comments Syrena blew a strand of hair out of her face and nervously bit her lip before replying with a hushed voice, "I'm Syrena. And, I don't know anything really. I didn't think that anyone would really notice me just kind of listening in...I'm sorry if I disturbed you." She bit her lip again and rubbed the scar on her cheek.
Then she looked Avery straight in the eye and waited for her to respond.

message 22: by Sammy (new)

"No, no, you didn't disturb me. It's fine - oh, you didn't tell me your name..." I hope I didn't scare the girl, Avery thought. Syrena looks as if Avery was going to break her any moment. Am I really that intimidating? Is it my jet black hair?

message 23: by claudia (new)

claudia (csteps) | 283 comments Syrena laughs and responds, "Don't worry, my hair is jet black too. I guess you can't really see it with the blue and pink streaks. I thought that my different colored eyes scared you..." Syrena shrunk back into the corner and blinked as Avery stared at her eyes, one Jade green and the other light blue. Avery looked away and Syrena pulled her knees up to her chest, wishing she hadn't said anything.

message 24: by Sammy (new)

Avery felt bad for Syrena. From her apparent shyness, it seemed like she didn't have any friends.

Avery stared at her eyes, and was taken aback a bit. I mean, her eyes were totally different colors. It was....odd.

"Oh, cool," Avery answered, trying to be nice. "Were you born like that? Is it part of some type of power you have?"

message 25: by claudia (new)

claudia (csteps) | 283 comments "I was born like that. I can always change them with my powers if I want, but its too much work to be constantly generating that kind of power. Plus, no one really talks to me anyway..."

Syrena squirmed while she talked quietly, just loud enough for Avery to hear. She felt uncomfortable tlaking about her eyes. Why did she even bring them up? They only reminded her of the terrible things that she had been through.Syrena rubbed the scar on her cheek to remind herself that it was real and not her fault. She really wished that she could at least look normal...

message 26: by Sammy (new)

Avery noticed how self concious Syrena looked. She felt like she was prying through unwanted territory. She decided to change to a more safer subject.

"Soo what classes are you taking?"

message 27: by claudia (new)

claudia (csteps) | 283 comments Syrena contorted her face into an odd expression. She couldn't believe someone would actually take the time to talk to her.

"Basically everything that I can fit in my schedule."
Syrena replied in a hushed voice.

message 28: by Sammy (new)

"Why are you whispering?" Avery asked. Everyone else in the class was speaking in a casual tone.

message 29: by claudia (new)

claudia (csteps) | 283 comments "It's just how my voice is. It's not very loud."
Syrena felt really embarassed and her eyes started to fill with tears.

message 30: by Sammy (new)

Avery saw Syrena's eyes fill up with tears. OMG, did I just make this girl cry!?!?! If there was one thing that Avery couldn't stand, it was tears. She never cries herself, and is the WORST at comforting someone who is.

"Ummm, I'm just gonna..." Avery trailed off as she put her head down, and slowly started to walk away.

message 31: by claudia (new)

claudia (csteps) | 283 comments Syrena wiped at her eyes so that her mascara wouldn't smear, and dragged the thick textbook back to her dorm.

message 32: by Sammy (new)

Avery watched Syrena stroll out of the lounging area. Appalled, Avery took a seat next to the large dome window, and stared out into the crowd of teenagers.

message 33: by Sadie (new)

Sadie Scott | 24 comments Devin was standing in the corner of the lounge when she saw the girl Avery was talking to walk away with tears in her eyes. She walked over and sat next to Avery.
"What was that all about?"

message 34: by Sammy (new)

"Umm, I'm not really sure," Avery quickly realized who she was talking to, but decided to keep quiet about the situation. ((If you wanna know what I'm talking about Sadie, then go the the library and read the latest couple of posts. Then you can play along :) ))

"I just asked her why she was whispering, and then she..." Avery trailed off. "..started crying." Avery decided to change the subject. "So, what classes are you taking? Maybe we have some together."

((BTW, Sadie, I'm really glad to see ya on the discussions again!))

message 35: by Sadie (new)

Sadie Scott | 24 comments "Oh that's uh...weird." Devin said. "I'm taking. P.E, supernatural history, potions, and that mandatory introductory class." Devin didn't mind her schedule but she wasn't to happy about P.E. "How about you? Any of the same?"

((BTW it's good to be back :)))

message 36: by Sammy (new)

"Actually, I think I'm taking of taking all of those classes. However, only one of them really started; Supernatural History."

((BTW, you can come in the class now, and pretend that you came in late. Just make sure to read all of the threads in the discussion!))

message 37: by Sammy (new)

All of a sudden, Headmistress came strolling into the Lounge. It quieted a bit, but there was still quite a bit of chatter. She strolled over to the bulletin board and pined a yellow sheet of paper in the center, standing out from all the rest.

"Make sure you all look at this paper," Headmistress stated so everyone could hear. And with that, she walked out of the room.

Avery walked over to it and saw that the paper was telling all individuals who haven't signed up for the Mandatory Introductory Course to sign up as soon as possible. ((BTW, you can find it in the Classes Section.))

She found Syrena standing behind her. She had an odd expression on her face though. She looked....sick. "Umm, are you OK?" ((I was gonna say that maybe you were having a minor flashback. You don't have to go into the details of it, just be like, the flashback went it away as soon as it came or something.))

message 38: by claudia (new)

claudia (csteps) | 283 comments ((I'll try my best!)) Syrena gulped in concern. She had felt a flashback coming on, but just a weak one. She didn't lose her sense of mobility like the really striking ones. It was almost like a daydream. She snapped out of it almost as swiftly as it had come. Avery was making a weird face at Syrena. Syrena gritted her teeth. "I'm fine. Just....thinking about going to P.E." She shrugged. Syrena was glad she was a good liar, and Avery seemed to be convinced.

message 39: by Sammy (new)

((I just wanted to let people know that please feel free to join any thread. Especially this one, because it's getting a little lonely in here talking with just one other person. As much as I love chatting with you Syrena, I feel like something needs to happen, ya know?))

message 40: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeth_duivenvoorde) Cam walks into the Lounge with her book in hand. She takes a seat on a chair and openeds her book to a random page.

ღSophia {In the TARDIS} Winchesterღ (Sophie2luv) Victoria noticed the girl come in bbut chose to ignore her, her head now freezing because of how cold and rsiny the weather was outside. She breathed out slowly, her breath catching on the window and leaving little puff clouds of air. She didn't want to have to do it that way, but it was the only available way left, especially after what she did....

message 42: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeth_duivenvoorde) Cam looked around the room and wondered what everyone else was.. would she actually be able to make friends here? or would it be like every other school she had ever attended?

ღSophia {In the TARDIS} Winchesterღ (Sophie2luv) Victoria wasn't a controversy person, she didn't tend to get up and talk to a person, this made her outrageously stubborn. I'll just sit here.... alone.... bored she thought, feeling annoyed at life in general. She felt her arm get damp because of the condensation on the window frame, making her feel chilly. She didn't want to talk, but for some reason.... for a really crazy reason, she wanted someone to talk to her...

message 44: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeth_duivenvoorde) Cam looked over at the girl sitting by the window (Victoria).
She looked cold.
Cam got up from her seat and walked over to the girl, taking off her sweater she said, "you look cold," she held the black hoodie out to the girl, "you can use this. its really warm."
Cam lied the sweater on the girl's lap, then walked back to her seat, "I'm Cam by the way," she introduced herself.

ღSophia {In the TARDIS} Winchesterღ (Sophie2luv) ((Why'd you write Victoria in brackets?))

Victoria frowned at the black hoodie. A little larger than sizes she was normally used to, plus she didn't just want to take this girl's hoodie, wasn't that rude? "I...No thank you," she said, holding the hoodie back to the girl, with a small smile on her face. "I'm Victoria," she said, looking a Cam's reflection in the misty window. Lightning flashed but she didn't flinch as it hit just outside the window. But she did gasp as she saw a figure out in the rain, its face all disoriented.

She blinked and when she opened it again, she felt a chill go up her spine then suddenly felt like she was put in a furnace as the ghostly figure was there no longer. She sat up straighter, a hand on the window and one looking out as she stood staring at the window. At the next flash of lighting, she did flinch and look away and when she next turned around, she gasped louder and gave a small yelp as she saw that figure again, with the same worn, hooded face, that looked so forlorn, damp, dark hair plastered to its face. She didn't blink this time, her mouth slightly agape in shock. Instead, she left her eyes open wide, and slowly reached for the curtain holds, quickly pulling it and watching the red velvet sweep across the window, blocking her view, her reflection and the masked figure. By this time, she realised she was shaking in her seat and pulled her long but thin and damp sleeves over her hands, teeth chattering noisily, as she rested her damp head against the warmness of the curtain, her wet hair making a patch of the curtain a darker shade of red.

message 46: by Sammy (new)

((By the way Melody, really good description!))

message 47: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeth_duivenvoorde) Cam looked up from her book when she heard Victoria's gasps and small yelp, she didn't see anything thought, "you okay? your shivering...or rather.. shaking."

((I put Victoria in brackets so you knew i was talking to you, just in case))

message 48: by ღSophia {In the TARDIS} Winchesterღ (last edited Apr 22, 2013 05:10PM) (new)

ღSophia {In the TARDIS} Winchesterღ (Sophie2luv) ((Umm, okay. But it was pretty obvious who your charrie was talking too,
@Samoorii- thanks, I try hard :) ))
Update may come tomorrow or a later date

message 49: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeth_duivenvoorde) ((k..))

message 50: by Sammy (new)

Jenna led Avalon to the Lounge, and seated her on a luscious, red couch. Jenna plopped right next to her, and heaved a long sigh to break the awkward silence.

"So, wanna tell me what's really wrong?" Jenna pretended to get out an imaginary pen and notebook, and vigorously take notes.

« previous 1