♥Calling All Fangirls♥ discussion

Books > Books You LOVE!

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marrie , The Weird One (last edited Jan 11, 2013 04:30PM) (new)

Marrie  | 4142 comments Mod
What are some books you LOVE? It's hard for me to pick favorites but some of mine(in no order) would be:

The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger The Fault in Our Stars by John Green The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1) by Rick Riordan The Lost Hero (Heroes of Olympus, #1) by Rick Riordan (sub series to PJO) Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) by Richelle Mead Bloodlines (Bloodlines, #1) by Richelle Mead (sub series to VA) Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson Just Listen by Sarah Dessen Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1) by J.K. Rowling Animal Farm by George Orwell The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson Unearthly (Unearthly, #1) by Cynthia Hand Delirium (Delirium, #1) by Lauren Oliver

message 2: by Diana ❀ ☺, The Smart One (last edited May 12, 2013 01:57PM) (new)

message 3: by Annabel ♥, The Obsessive-Compulsive One (new)

message 4: by Annabel ♥, The Obsessive-Compulsive One (new)

Annabel ♥ (cinnamonbliss) | 3635 comments Mod
I could add so many more to that list, though...

message 5: by Marrie , The Weird One (new)

Same here..

message 6: by Gayatri (new)

Gayatri | 31 comments Its hard but some of my favorites are:

Beastly (Kendra Chronicles #1) by Alex Flinn Jekel Loves Hyde by Beth Fantaskey Reincarnation by Suzanne Weyn Teen Idol by Meg Cabot Ten Things We Did (and Probably Shouldn't Have) by Sarah Mlynowski Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins Megan Meade's Guide to the McGowan Boys by Kate Brian Shut Out by Kody Keplinger Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson A Match Made in High School by Kristin Walker So Over You by Gwen Hayes A Midsummer's Nightmare by Kody Keplinger The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson The Boyfriend League by Rachel Hawthorne Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley Educating Caroline by Patricia Cabot
Shadowland (The Mediator, #1) by Meg Cabot and the entire Mediator Series.

Phew! Too many titles, I know and these are just the ones I can remember right now!

message 7: by Nikki, The Curious One (new)

message 8: by Harleen (new)

Harleen | 152 comments OMG, there are just way too many

City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1) by Rachel Hawkins The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1) by Rick Riordan Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits, #1) by Katie McGarry Perfect Chemistry (Perfect Chemistry, #1) by Simone Elkeles The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games #1) by Suzanne Collins Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1) by Becca Fitzpatrick Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1) by J.K. Rowling Unearthly (Unearthly, #1) by Cynthia Hand Leaving Paradise (Leaving Paradise, #1) by Simone Elkeles The Thing About the Truth by Lauren Barnholdt Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy, #1) by Kiersten White Die for Me (Revenants, #1) by Amy Plum The Help by Kathryn Stockett A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks Keep Holding On by Susane Colasanti What a Boy Wants (What a Boy Wants, #1) by Nyrae Dawn

message 9: by Marrie , The Weird One (new)

A lot of people seem to like Hex Hall. Maybe I should read it...

message 10: by Diana ❀ ☺, The Smart One (new)

Diana ❀ ☺ | 845 comments Mod
Damieka ~*IOnlyDateBookBoys*~ wrote: "A lot of people seem to like Hex Hall. Maybe I should read it..."

yea, it's really funny :)

message 12: by Harleen (new)

Harleen | 152 comments Damieka ~*IOnlyDateBookBoys*~ wrote: "A lot of people seem to like Hex Hall. Maybe I should read it..."

you should its really good

message 13: by Arwen (new)

Athena Ivashkova ~♥~ | 383 comments UNEARTHLY SERIES!!!!

message 15: by Marrie , The Weird One (new)

Pearl Ozera wrote: "UNEARTHLY SERIES!!!!"

I love those books too!

message 16: by Koleen (last edited May 08, 2013 01:46PM) (new)

Koleen Hansen | 76 comments My favorites novel and novel series are the following name Harry potter SERIES, Twilight SERIES, Hush Hush SERIES the immortals instruments , Jane Eyre, little Women, persuasion, Mansfield park Pride and Prejudice.

message 17: by Marrie , The Weird One (new)

Little Women! I forgot Little Women! Idk how! I love that book!

Athena Ivashkova ~♥~ | 383 comments Damieka ~*IOnlyDateBookBoys*~ wrote: "Pearl Ozera wrote: "UNEARTHLY SERIES!!!!"

I love those books too!"

That series should receive a lot of hype, I mean c'mon! I bet you can't decide who'll Clara will end up with!

message 19: by Marrie , The Weird One (new)

Pearl Ozera wrote: "Damieka ~*IOnlyDateBookBoys*~ wrote: "Pearl Ozera wrote: "UNEARTHLY SERIES!!!!"

I love those books too!"

That series should receive a lot of hype, I mean c'mon! I bet you can't decide who'll Clar..."

I can't decide but I am totally Team Tucker!

message 20: by Marrie , The Weird One (new)

Fari wrote: "Damieka ~*IOnlyDateBookBoys*~ wrote: "Little Women! I forgot Little Women! Idk how! I love that book!"

Is it good? My english teacher from last year told me that was her favourite book when she wa..."

It's really good! Kind of slow at first and you have to get used to the language like all classics but it's really good once you get into it.

message 21: by Daria (new)

Daria (blame-the-nargles) TOUGH CHOICES!!!!! But here are some (most :P) Some of them are series, so i will just write them out instead of pictures.

All of the Harry Potter books, all of the Hunger Games books, all the Percy Jackson books,
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green Delirium (Delirium, #1) by Lauren Oliver Pandemonium (Delirium, #2) by Lauren Oliver Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth Insurgent (Divergent, #2) by Veronica Roth Ruby Red (Edelstein Trilogie, #1) by Kerstin Gier Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) by Cassandra Clare Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2) by Cassandra Clare

and the first 3 Mortal Instruments books!!!

XD

message 22: by Alyssa (last edited Jan 11, 2013 02:07PM) (new)

Alyssa I love these books:

The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1) by Rick Riordan (the whole series)
The Lost Hero (Heroes of Olympus, #1) by Rick Riordan (second series after PJO) Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth Insurgent (Divergent, #2) by Veronica Roth Ashfall (Ashfall, #1) by Mike Mullin Everlost (Skinjacker, #1) by Neal Shusterman

message 23: by Inda (new)

Inda (indaherwood) My favs of all time/best books ever written: Divergent, The grey wolves series, the Lux series, Harry Potter, and The Infernal Devices.

message 24: by [deleted user] (last edited May 08, 2013 07:48AM) (new)

HP series, Divergent, The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner, I LOVE ALL MY BOOKS I HAVE READ SO FAR!!

Wonder by R.J. Palacio The Fault in Our Stars by John Green Looking for Alaska by John Green Unearthly (Unearthly, #1) by Cynthia Hand The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks Dear John by Nicholas Sparks DRRR!! Durarara!! 1 by Ryohgo Narita DRRR!! Durarara!! 2 (Durarara!! Manga, #2) by Ryohgo Narita Durarara!! Saika Arc, Vol. 1 by Ryohgo Narita A Living Nightmare (Cirque Du Freak, #1) by Darren Shan all the books and demonta series. A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks Delirium (Delirium, #1) by Lauren Oliver Pandemonium (Delirium, #2) by Lauren Oliver Requiem (Delirium, #3) by Lauren Oliver Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver Carrie by Stephen King Fallen (Fallen, #1) by Lauren Kate City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare Black Butler, Vol. 1 by Yana Toboso love the whole series!! Full Moon O Sagashite, Volume 1 by Arina Tanemura Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles, #1) by Kami Garcia Beautiful Darkness (Caster Chronicles, #2) by Kami Garcia Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald The Help by Kathryn Stockett The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games #1) by Suzanne Collins Keep Holding On by Susane Colasanti Just Listen by Sarah Dessen Touching Spirit Bear (Spirit Bear, #1) by Ben Mikaelsen My Brother Sam Is Dead by James Lincoln Collier Ghost of Spirit Bear (Spirit Bear, #2) by Ben Mikaelsen

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Damieka {LivingInYABooks} wrote: "Pearl Ozera wrote: "Damieka ~*IOnlyDateBookBoys*~ wrote: "Pearl Ozera wrote: "UNEARTHLY SERIES!!!!"

I love those books too!"

That series should receive a lot of hype, I mean c'mon! I bet you can'..."

UM...I'M ON TEAM TUCKER, he is sooo hot and a cowboy!

message 26: by Marrie , The Weird One (new)

Bre wrote: "Damieka {LivingInYABooks} wrote: "Pearl Ozera wrote: "Damieka ~*IOnlyDateBookBoys*~ wrote: "Pearl Ozera wrote: "UNEARTHLY SERIES!!!!"

I love those books too!"

That series should receive a lot of ..."

Haha, me too! :D

message 27: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa I love The Fault in Our Stars by John Green (even though it made me cry, I still love it)

Julia Griffis - The Romance Bibliophile (theromancebibliophile) Books by Cassandra Clare:
Clockwork Angel
Clockwork Prince
Clockwork Princess
City of Bones
City of Ashes
City of Glass
City of Fallen Angels
City of Lost Souls
Divergent and Insurgent by Veronica Roth
Books by Jennifer Armentrout
Books by Quinn Loftis
Books by Veronica Rossi
Books by Tahereh Mafi
Books by Becca Fitzpatrick
Books by Julie Kagawa
Legend by Marie Lu
Books by Amy Plum
Books by Ann Aguirre

My list could go on and on, so I'll stop here!

message 30: by Inda (new)

Inda (indaherwood) Is that all Legend?

message 31: by ✽Laurenj426✽ (last edited May 10, 2013 04:02PM) (new)

✽Laurenj426✽ (purplepandy) My favorites and some others:

Slammed (Slammed, #1) by Colleen Hoover series Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1) by Tahereh Mafi series Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth series Obsidian (Lux, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1) by J.K. Rowling series Thoughtless (Thoughtless, #1) by S.C. Stephens series Breathe (Sea Breeze, #1) by Abbi Glines series The Vincent Boys (The Vincent Boys, #1) by Abbi Glines series The Summer I Turned Pretty (Summer, #1) by Jenny Han series A Great and Terrible Beauty (Gemma Doyle, #1) by Libba Bray series Wings of the Wicked (Angelfire, #2) by Courtney Allison Moulton series The Fault in Our Stars by John Green The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1) by Julie Kagawa Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin, #1) by R.L. LaFevers Perfect Chemistry (Perfect Chemistry, #1) by Simone Elkeles Ten Tiny Breaths (Ten Tiny Breaths, #1) by K.A. Tucker The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma Flawed by Kate Avelynn Cloud Walking (Find You in the Dark, #1.5) by A. Meredith Walters My Favorite Mistake (My Favorite Mistake, #1) by Chelsea M. Cameron Twisted Perfection (Perfection, #1) by Abbi Glines Flipped by Wendelin Van Draanen Two-Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt

message 32: by Caru (last edited Oct 11, 2013 05:17PM) (new)

message 33: by Hannah (last edited Oct 13, 2013 11:11AM) (new)

message 35: by Marrie , The Weird One (new)

Totally agree with you on the PJO/HOO thing. I bought The Book Thief and I need to read it!