Music Lovers discussion

Music > Favorite Genre?

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♥Booknerdswift♥, #1 Swiftie (new)

♥Booknerdswift♥ | 116 comments Mod
What's your favorite genre?

mine-country(only know one singer tho.)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Pop

message 3: by Anacca (new)

Anacca Renner Contry, soft rock, pop, rap and a lot of other stuff

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm not a big fan of country :P

message 5: by Claire (new)

Claire Alternative is my favorite. I like it because it's all different and the lyrics mean something...it's fun to figure them out. In every other genre all the lyrics are generic and basic and the same with no creativity. Don't get me wrong...I totally love tons of music from other genres. But Alternative is my fav. @Ashley-I don't really like country either.

message 6: by Sidnee (new)

Sidnee I love Rock, not metal, or Screamo. I like it because the artist write about whatever the heck they want to. If they're depressed, they write about it. If they're angry they write about it. If they're happy they write about it. I like it because it not all love and heart break. It's not that I don't like love songs, I just think that that's all anybody writes about. To be honest, it's tiring sometimes.
I also love country, pop rock, and a lot of folk sounding acoustic stuff, like Mumford and Sons, and Of Monster and Men.

message 7: by Claire (new)

Claire I don't like screamo either. My brother only listens to dubstep, shrillex, and screamo it's so freaking annoying. I'm like get some culture in your life bro

message 8: by Sidnee (new)

Sidnee Haha, I know a ton of people like that. I don't mind dubstep occasionally, but not often.

message 9: by Sidnee (new)

Sidnee I think Skillet is about as hard as my rock gets. I like a lot if older rock, like journey and bon jovi that kind if stuff. I can't think of anyone else I listen to off the top of my head.

message 10: by Claire (new)

Claire I really only like softer rock like Mat Kearney and Nickelback, usually. I don't know many rock songs though.

message 11: by Claire (new)

Claire I don't know those.

message 12: by Sidnee (new)

Sidnee Ah! I love 30 seconds to mars!

message 13: by Sidnee (new)

Sidnee I've only heard the diary of jane? i think that's the name of it, by breaking benjamin, I love eveanescence! And I only know of Flyleaf.

message 14: by Sidnee (new)

Sidnee Oh, yes I have. I love that song!

message 15: by Sidnee (new)

Sidnee Oops. :3

message 16: by Abby (new)

Abby R. | 29 comments Rock pop or country

message 17: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf Pop.

message 18: by Claire (new)

Claire C'mon there's got to be one alternative lover here?!

message 19: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf I like some alternative, but don't really know a lot of it.

message 20: by Claire (new)

Claire What alternative bands do you know?

message 21: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf Foster the People, Coldplay, Green Day... Probably know more but don't know what bands are alternative.

message 22: by Claire (new)

Claire Crowleaf wrote: "Foster the People, Coldplay, Green Day... Probably know more but don't know what bands are alternative."

I love Foster the People :) I also love Florence and the Machine and Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men is good too. Coldplay will always be my favorite though <3

Marija *I'm nothing but a slave of my misery* | 8 comments I love 30 Seconds to Mars, Breaking Benjamin, Red, Linkin Park, Bullet for My Valentine, 3 Doors Down, Skillet, Three Days Grace, You Me at Six, Nirvana...

message 24: by Maddy (new)

Maddy  (xmaddehx) | 1 comments POP
And R&B Soul

message 25: by brooke1994 (last edited May 16, 2013 09:18AM) (new)

brooke1994  (formerlynarnian525) Pop. Some country, not ALL country. Just certain country artists like Jennette Mccurdy and Lady Antebellum.