College Students! discussion

Life (Non-college/book talk) > Merry Christmas

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tami (new)

Tami | 3103 comments Mod
Since Christmas is so close thought I would wish you all a great one and see what special plans everyone has.

My sisters and their husbands and kids plus my brother and his roommate are coming over for dinner Christmas Eve and we do our presents then, so they can visit the other side for Christmas Day. My moms immediate family and their kids and grands, are all meeting the Saturday after Christmas at my uncles house. That is usually entertaining.

We did our tradtional Christmas Candy day and made our ornaments for the tree this year, but I just can't seem to get into the spirit. I didn't get many cards made, haven't finished my shopping, and really not looking forward to any of it. Hopefully I can kick the funk before Tuesday!

message 2: by Rachel (new)

Rachel 💚 (slytherin_rach) | 139 comments nice idea Tami :) hope everyone has a nice christmas.

i fly back to Ireland tomorrow to spend christmas with my mum, step dad, brother and his gf and my 6month old niece. havent been home since August so it'll be nice to leave my freezing cold student house!

cant wait for good food, hot water bottle and snuggles with my niece!!! <3

message 3: by Tami (new)

Tami | 3103 comments Mod
Sara, Cruises can be as busy or as relaxing as you want to make them. Have Fun!

Rachel, Ireland sounds fun. Especially seeing a baby you haven't for awhile.

message 4: by Tami (new)

Tami | 3103 comments Mod
Just was emailed this from a friend and thought I would share.

When filling out your Christmas cards this year, take a card and send to this address:
A Recovering American Soldier
c/o Walter Reed Army Medical Center
6900 Georgia Avenue
NW Washington, DC 20307-5001

Almost 'Tis the Season!

message 5: by Tami (new)

Tami | 3103 comments Mod
Yes, I know it is still September, but I saw this and thought I would post. Especially for those with small children, what a delightful tradition to start. Christmas Book Advent.

http://www.oopseydaisyblog.com/2011/1...