What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Two guys, one girl, one of the guys is Indian, the girl's last name is "Carter", I think

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ulysses (new)

Ulysses Rake (UlyssesRake) | 3 comments It was marketed as action, based on the book cover; the girl and the non-Indian guy seemed American (that's what I thought when I read their names, but I can't remember). I think it's a golden trio sort of thing, though one of the main characters can also be villain; I couldn't see it properly on the cover.
The back of the book had the three silhouettes of the main characters (?) quite action-movie like standing there.

message 2: by Bryan457 (new)

Bryan457 | 284 comments possibly The Red Pyramid (Kane Chronicles, #1) by Rick Riordan

message 3: by Ulysses (new)

Ulysses Rake (UlyssesRake) | 3 comments Thanks for answering, but ... no, I know the books by Rick Riordan and it's not by him. Thanks still ...

message 4: by Barbara (new)

Barbara | 37 comments Haven’t read it so it’s just a guess: Ransom of Mercy Carter by Caroline B. Cooney.

message 5: by Ulysses (new)

Ulysses Rake (UlyssesRake) | 3 comments Hi there, thanks for answering, but no. Cover-wise, it looked contemporary and somehow like an action/thriller book. Thanks still. :)

Barbara wrote: "Haven’t read it so it’s just a guess: Ransom of Mercy Carter by Caroline B. Cooney."

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39296 comments Mod
Ulysses, are you still looking for this book?

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39296 comments Mod
Lobstergirl wrote: "Ulysses, are you still looking for this book?"

No response; moved to Abandoned.