Shut Up & Read discussion

Archives > Author opportunities on My Blog

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brandy (last edited Dec 19, 2012 12:58PM) (new)

Brandy Nacole (brandynacole) | 173 comments Okay, so I've been doing a lot of thinking on how to make my blog more interesting while also giving other indie author/businesses some promo and giving the readers some info. SO here's what I've come up with. I'm going to be adding some new pages:

Book Reviews

Promotion

Events

There may be more added to the list later but for now this is the start.

What will go on these pages. The book reviews are of course reviews of books I have read. If anyone would like for me to review a book you can email me here: bnacole86@yahoo.com. I will gladly buy the book from the site you request. I know how it is to be constantly giving copies of book away to spread the word. No need to worry about that with me.

Promotion page: This is were I give other indie authors/businesses owners the chance to leave some of their info for others to see and check them out.

The events page will host current giveaways, any event someone has, or blog tours that authors have running. This gives readers the chance to enter in some neat events/giveaways they might not have known about.

I will also be adding author interviews and features to the blog. Author days will be on Mondays.

Also on the first Friday of every month I will give a blurb to any book that I've written or am currently writing.

If interested in being featured on any of these pages, again contact me here: bnacole86@yahoo.com Let your friends know that are looking for some exposure and they can follow my blog and contact me for more info.

My blog: www.brandynacole.blogspot.com

Thanks Everyone.

Happy Readings :)

message 2: by Brandy (new)

Brandy Nacole (brandynacole) | 173 comments Forgot to mention, I will also be posting links every time I feature an event, interview, review, etc., on my facebook page as well.

message 3: by Brandy (new)

Brandy Nacole (brandynacole) | 173 comments This offer does extend to anyone. You don't have to be an indie author to participate. If you are a blogger, you can feature a link to your blog on the promotion page and any event you would like to feature that you have on your blog can go on the events page. Just email me the info at bnacole86@yahoo.com

message 4: by Brandy (new)

Brandy Nacole (brandynacole) | 173 comments Got a great David Estes giveaway going on at my blog. Come check it out!

message 5: by Tina (last edited Jan 17, 2013 08:30PM) (new)

Tina Smith (tinasmith) | 3 comments Hi I am always interested in promotion for my books in th Wolf Sirens series. I am blog touring with giveaways until May 2013 dates can be found here at my blog: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/...Wolf Sirens: Forbidden: Discover the LegendWolf Sirens: Fever: Many are Born, Few are Reborn Wolf Sirens Forbidden Discover the Legend by Tina Smith Wolf Sirens Fever Many are Born, Few are Reborn by Tina Smith

message 6: by Brandy (new)

Brandy Nacole (brandynacole) | 173 comments Tina wrote: "Hi I am always interested in promotion for my books in th Wolf Sirens series. I am blog touring with giveaways until May 2013 dates can be found here at my blog: http://www.goodreads.com/author/sho..."

Hi Tina
I would be happy to fill in a day that you may have open for your blog tour. If interested email me at bnacole86@yahoo.com.

message 7: by Tina (new)

Tina Smith (tinasmith) | 3 comments Brandy wrote: "Tina wrote: "Hi I am always interested in promotion for my books in th Wolf Sirens series. I am blog touring with giveaways until May 2013 dates can be found here at my blog: http://www.goodreads.c..." Sent you a message! Thanks !
Regards Tina

message 8: by Brandy (new)

Brandy Nacole (brandynacole) | 173 comments Hey Authors,
I am still taking request for author interviews BUT I wanted to let everyone know that I am booked until mid-April. You can still make your request and I will gladly get you scheduled in.
Thanks Brandy Nacole

message 9: by Venise (new)

Venise Webb (vwebb) | 6 comments Hi Brandy,

I am very interested. I sent you a message. Thanks.

message 10: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Cognard (jcognard) | 30 comments I am an interested author. My two works are
Three Twigs for the Campfire
and
Cemetery Girl
Is it okay t still cntact you?

message 11: by L.W. (last edited Feb 17, 2013 06:38PM) (new)

L.W. Patricks | 27 comments I'd be interested as well in participating on a blog tour. I have a book Shadow of Wrath coming out March 13, 2013.

Shadow of Wrath (Sins of the 7) by L.W. Patricks

Cheers,

L.W. Patricks

message 12: by Carrie (new)

Carrie | 9 comments All About Jane may fit your needs...realistic YA fiction set in Flint, 1990s. Raw language and extreme details make it controversial like Catcher in the Rye.

Read prologue at www.carriemattern.com