Winter Holidays and EVERYTHING About them discussion

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 104 comments Mod
The Park

message 2: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) Dakota stood out in the middle of the frozen pond wearing her old ice skates. Her dad had told her many times to not ice skate because of how weak she was. Of course, Dakota didn't listen. She was a beautiful figure skater. You had to at least give her that much.

message 3: by Abigail (last edited Dec 22, 2012 12:31AM) (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 54 comments Jean runs into the park stops by the lake changes in to her ice skates and gets on the ice

message 4: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) Dakota looked up from her skating to see who had joined her on the ice and promptly slipped and fell on her arse. "Shit." She swore at herself. She had sprained an ankle. Again.

message 5: by Abigail (last edited Dec 22, 2012 12:32AM) (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 54 comments Jean resched her helped her up and off the ice

message 6: by Wʀɛռ (last edited Dec 22, 2012 12:14PM) (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) Dakota's eyes flashed recognition. "Hey Jean. Looks like you're filling in for my knight in shining armor for the holidays."

message 7: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 54 comments "Don't joke around ' cos you bring silly and your heart" she said putting some snow on the swolen sprained ancle

message 8: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) "Why can't I just be normal!" She shouted in frustration and threw herself back into the snow, letting Juliet help her with her ankle. "I hate being like the art pieces I make. Only made to sit and inspire. Not to do anything."

message 9: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 54 comments "you can figure skate just not Ice skate"

message 10: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) "I just sprained an ankle figure skating. Dad is going to have a conniption when he finds out. Just watch, you'll be able to see the skin peel off his face in anger." Dakota covered her eyes with her arm. Even in the winter, the sun was bright.

message 11: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 54 comments "That would be funny but stupid too"

message 12: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) "It's true. He freaks out whenever I do anything."

message 13: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 54 comments "It'll be fine as long as he cann't tell your injered"

message 14: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) She sighed. "You done yet?" Dakota finally asked her.

message 15: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 54 comments "yeah, it should start to slow swelling then reduce in size"

message 16: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) "Alright. Help me stand, I need to get back home." She reached her arms out for help.

message 17: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 54 comments she helped her sister up and began their way home

message 18: by Cait Sith (new)

((excuse me, but Juliet is in the human roleplay, not the creature roleplay))

message 19: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 54 comments (( fixed it I ment Jean ))

message 20: by Cait Sith (new)

((kk))