Kindred Spirits Book Club discussion

This is FUN!!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly | 5 comments Mod
What a Great Start!! Thought I would start the discussion topic off with a thought...

All good books are alike in that they are truer than if they really happened and after you are finished reading one you feel that it all happened to you and after which it all belongs to you!!
Ernest Hemingway

message 2: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 1 comments I must agree a good book captures you in the moment and captivates you in a way that you feel your a part of the story! It's been a long time since I last read a good book and have to say, Thank you Kim for inspiring me to read more or shall I say listen to more! I think you got me hooked!

message 3: by Kimberly (new)

Amy... We're so glad you joined!! Did you finish Breaking Dawn?

message 4: by Kimberly (new)

Hey Guys,
Just found out the LifeTime has 4 of Nora Roberts books turn into movies. They will be showed four saturdays in a row, starting Saturday March 21st at 9:00.

See below:
Nora Roberts' Northern Lights
Starring Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian. Premieres March 21 at 9 pm et/pt. Find out more about the movie "Northern Lights."

Nora Roberts' High Noon
Starring Emilie de Ravin, Ivan Sergei and Cybill Shepherd. Premieres April 4 at 9 pm et/pt. Find out more about the movie "High Noon".

Nora Roberts' Midnight Bayou
Starring Jerry O'Connell, Lauren Stamile and Faye Dunaway. Premieres March 28 at 9 pm et/pt. Find out more about the movie "Midnight Bayou".

Nora Roberts' Tribute
Starring Brittany Murphy and Jason Lewis. Premieres April 11 at 9 pm et/pt. Find out more about the movie "Tribute".

For more info, here is the website:
http://www.mylifetime.com/on-tv/movie...

Enjoy!!

message 5: by magdalena (new)

magdalena Maples (magdalenadawn) | 2 comments I taped the first movie but have not watched it all. Did anyone see it and was it good? Wendy