Winter Holidays and EVERYTHING About them discussion

(XMAS)How? What? And Where? > How do you Celebrate?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 104 comments Mod
I usually stay home and my family comes to visit.

message 2: by Abigail (new)

Abigail   (rose_way) | 54 comments no family come to vist we are all here but we don't know what my sister chaelotte and her boyfriend are doing

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I usually stay at home, play video games, and maybe eat something special for dinner and get a few presents.

Aηahι- Aηι:{P  (ani--justkeepbeingawesome--) I go to my grandparent's house and my grandma cooks a lot of food and sometimes my uncles or auntes come to visit us

message 5: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 8 comments On Christmas eve i'm going to my aunt's house with my family for brunch and open Christmas presents and me and my family are going to watch a movie and on Christmas day i'm going to my aunt's beach house with my family

Mrs. Bella Cullen 4ever (Vampire-addict) | 5 comments Chritmas eve we go down to my aunts house and spend the night and in the morning we go over to my grandmas house to open presents

message 7: by Ciara (last edited Dec 21, 2012 04:44AM) (new)

Ciara  | 1 comments On Christmas Eve, my family and I (on my father's side) go to a lovely restaurant for dinner.

Then on Christmas Day, I eat Christmas dinner with my mother's side of the family, which is equally as lovely!

message 8: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 8 comments On Christmas Eve I spend time with my family and on Christmas Day my mom's side of the family comes to my house