Titles and Teacups discussion

New People! > Introduce yourself...

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bronte Ellen (new)

Bronte Ellen I'm Bronte and I have a blog called Titles and Teacups that me and my friends Izzy and Eleanor made together! I read lots and lots but mostly young adult books on my Kindle. I am from the UK, yes I have a British accent and yes it does rain constantly in England. I love to listen to music, Taylor Swift is my currant favourite, but I will listen to everything apart from rock! I don't have any pets or siblings and I live in a very old house. I don't watch much tv (I prefer to read) but when I do it's mostly comedy shows.
I hope you enjoy the group and the blog!

message 2: by Kaidon (new)

Kaidon (StoryKai) | 3 comments Hey! I'm Kai, I enjoy Fantasy, Sci-Fi and Young Adult.
My favorite series are;
The Hunger Games, A Song of Ice and Fire and Gone!

message 3: by Bronte Ellen (new)

Bronte Ellen Hiya, I love Fantasy too and The Hunger Games is brilliant!

message 4: by Eleanor (new)

Eleanor | 1 comments Mod
Hi, I’m Eleanor, and I write reviews for Titles and Teacups, along with my best friends, Izzy and Bronte! Reading is my absolute favourite thing to do, I love all fiction (mostly young adult) but in particular books of the dystopian and paranormal-romance genres. When I’m not reading, I tend to be either watching House or other such problem/crime solving programmes or revising for exams, which I seem to spend an awful lot of time doing. I am quite harsh with my reviewing, because I’m not sure that there’s such thing as a perfect book out there, and so I have only ever given 5*s to two books –‘The Hunger Games’ by Suzanne Collins and ‘Me Before You’ by Jojo Moyes.

If you like our reviews on GoodReads then make sure to check out our blog...

message 5: by Fiona (last edited Jan 13, 2013 09:00AM) (new)

Fiona Ross (fionafaithross) | 2 comments Hello, I'm Fiona. It looks like this is definitely a group for me. I loved The Hunger Games. I have just finished Pure by Julianna Baggott. SF & Fantasy and the classics are my fave genres and as a goodreads author, I am becoming increasingly drawn into New Adult. I think we have needed this new genre for some time.Far Out

message 6: by Bronte Ellen (new)

Bronte Ellen Hi Fiona, Young Adult is my favourite as it can give you everything in one book, humor, romance, reality, sadness, fantisy etc. I really like distopian books like the Hunger Games and Divergent.

message 7: by Fiona (new)

Fiona Ross (fionafaithross) | 2 comments Nice to meet you. Divergent is next on my list to read, after I've finished The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner.

message 8: by Bronte Ellen (new)

Bronte Ellen I personally didn't really like that book, I thought it was just another way for her to get more out of the twilight series, that sounds really mean...
I love Divergent and Insurgent, some of my favourite books of last year!!