Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Misc... (Formally Welcome) > Erotic Romance Novel needs review

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elsie (new)

Elsie Snave (ElsieSnave) | 5 comments Synopsis

I’m Hazel Moore and I’m graduating at the top of my class with my best friends Zane and Lexus. I’ve landed my dream job as an executive chef at a new restaurant called Un-Jaded. Why is it now that when all of my dreams are coming true that I can’t seem find true happiness? What’s missing in my life?
I’m just a normal blue jean, t-shirt wearing kind of girl. There was nothing special about me, so I thought; until I saw my image through the eyes of Zane. Apparently Zane has had a crush on me the last four years, but why did he wait until his last party of our college years to tell me?
Should I take the chance on something more with Zane, knowing that it could ruin everything? Is the risk worth the potential rewards? I know that with love came heartache and I’ve had so much of that in my life. Can I take a risk at losing more than my best friend? If this didn’t work out, I would lose my heart; for he would surely take it with him.
When the new restaurant the Un-Jaded opens its doors to the public for the first time, I reluctantly see an unwelcomed face which I ignore. Upon leaving for the night I was cornered by the unwelcomed man from my past turned food critic. I ignored his forwardness but was that the right thing to do or am I destined to live a life of misery and pain do to my choices?

Places to purchase are amazon, kobo and smashwords

http://www.kobobooks.com/ebook/Requit...

http://www.amazon.com/Requited-Catch-...

message 2: by Debra (new)

Debra Hartmann (mrsdlhartmann) | 3 comments www.dlhbookreviews.wordpress.com and look for the contact info at the bottom of any of the reviews or author interviews...would love to get an email from you about doing a review of your book! Thanks!

message 3: by Elsa (new)

Elsa Carrion (ecarrion) If you need reviews for your three books in the Series let me know, I wouldn't mind reading and posting an honest review. I usually post on Amazon, B&N, GR & Smashwords if possible.

My email is elsa.carrion@ymail.com

Good luck with your books. They sound very interesting.

message 4: by Elsie (new)

Elsie Snave (ElsieSnave) | 5 comments Debra and Elsa. I emailed you and once you email me back letting me know that you recieved my email then I will send you the book