Fans of Eloisa James & Julia Quinn discussion

Monday Puzzler > Winter schedule 2013

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dls (new)

Dls | 2063 comments Mod
Who wants to be on the Winter schedule? I know Kasey can't and Monica and Okie want to be in. Let me know and I'll get one up; Aly is doing the last puzzler of 2012 so we have a little time.

message 2: by Monica (new)

Monica | 548 comments Mod
:)

message 3: by Manda (new)

Manda Collins (manda_collins) | 1885 comments Mod
I do!

message 4: by Phoenix77 (new)

Phoenix77 | 346 comments Count me in :)

Shh I'm reading! (thequietone) | 92 comments Things have been crazy lately and I won't have a lot of time, so count me out.

Aly is so frigging bored | 851 comments Mod
Me too! But not in this period: 25th January- 17th February 'cuz I have exams ant it will be crazy.

message 7: by Monica (new)

Hey, I've got a question.... Not sure if anyone can answer it, but....

Does anyone have a list of the Monday Puzzlers from the EJ/JQ board??? I did a puzzler and for the life of me I cannot remember what the book was or the author. I *thought* it was on this board, but I can't find it!! Eeeek!!! I just know it was a historical that contained a heroine that was injured (shot?) protecting the hero. Then they are in a carriage racing through London. At least I think it was London... IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!! I thought it was Julie Ann Long, but I can't find any mention of it anywhere I look online... HELP! Thanks!

message 8: by Dls (new)

Dls | 2063 comments Mod
Last I looked it was all still on the board. Did you look? I will try to think what it might be...

message 9: by Monica (new)

I did not look! I didn't even know the board was still there! Lol! I'll see if I can check it out. Thanks!

message 10: by Janga (new)

Janga | 1070 comments Mod
Please count me in.