Urban Fantasy series' discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Book Of the Month > January BOTM Nominations **CLOSED**

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by JP (new)

JP Reads (jpfantasyreads) | 814 comments Mod
Please list books below that you think would be a good choice for our group to read as the Book Of The Month for January.

To nominate:

*List the book with the title, author, and cover

*Only nominate the FIRST book in a series
--- We will only be reading the first book of any series as a group, members may continue reading a particular series on their own or suggest it as a group read

*Do not nominate books already read by the group (find a list of past reads here):

http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/9...

*Please keep the nominations to the Urban Fantasy genre

Have fun!!!

message 2: by Sammy (new)

Sammy Beasley | 2 comments I really enjoyed karen marie monings new book "Iced". I read all the fever series and this book is about Dani and it was great. It was nice to have a nw series but keepn to the dublin conceept and set up. I recommend it to anyone lookn for somethng new.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I'd like to nominate opal, poison princess, the edge of never , ultraviloet , daughter of smoke and Bone books 1-2 :D

message 4: by Jen (last edited Dec 19, 2012 08:25AM) (new)

Jen (jen371) | 23 comments Gravity (The Taking, #1) by Melissa West <--- Gravity by Melissa West

message 5: by Angela (new)

Angela Blount (perilous1) I'd like to nominate Incandescent, by M.V. Freeman Incandescent by M.V. Freeman

message 6: by Lorelle (new)

Lorelle (lozza2407) | 34 comments ive heard good things about Fated (Alex Verus, #1) by Benedict Jacka . Id like to nominate that :)

message 7: by ☀Rachael☀ (new)

☀Rachael☀ (jimbunni) Lorelle wrote: "ive heard good things about Fated (Alex Verus, #1) by Benedict Jacka. Id like to nominate that :)"

Ooooh yeah that's on my list too!

message 8: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Worton I nominate Night Marchers (Night Marchers, #1) by Rebecca Gober Night Marchers by Rebecca Gober and Courtney Nuckels

message 9: by Chandni (last edited Dec 22, 2012 08:58PM) (new)

Chandni (chandnin31) I'm nominating Storm Front by Jim Butcher. Storm Front (The Dresden Files, #1) by Jim Butcher

message 10: by Nikki (new)

Nikki (withererose) Chandni wrote: "I'm nominating Storm Front."

I totally would re-read Storm Front Dresden is one of my favorite series so I'll go along with that if it's voted :)

I would like to nominate Kitty and the Midnite Hour Kitty and the Midnight Hour I still would like this one to get picked so I can read it! lol

message 11: by Chandni (new)

Chandni (chandnin31) Nikki wrote: "Chandni wrote: "I'm nominating Storm Front."

I totally would re-read Storm Front Dresden is one of my favorite series so I'll go along with that if it's voted :)

I would like to nominate Kitty a..."

Well that works out because I also want to start the Kitty series so I'm cool with it getting picked too.

message 12: by Noodle (new)

Noodle The Naughty Night Owl (noodlethenaughtynightowl) Kindred (Kindred, #1) by Nicola Claire I would like to nominate Kindred. Loved this series.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.