One Piece: The Group for One Piece Lovers!! discussion

Role Play

Comments Showing 1-50 of 74 (74 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Suhasini $Masquerade With Death$ *Anime Addict* (suhakrisgmailcom) | 477 comments Mod
lets rp here!!
any suggestions??

Suhasini $Masquerade With Death$ *Anime Addict* (suhakrisgmailcom) | 477 comments Mod
Young Luffy was bickering about being the pirate king when his granddad a navy vice admiral 'Garp' hears him.......

Luffy is fighting Don Kreg and suddenly..

message 4: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (DesertsAngel) | 8 comments Kazue aka Harmony walks along land, sighing quietly, looking up at the sky.

And suddenly Kazue finds Luffy fighting Don Kreg and rushes in to stop him when....

message 6: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (DesertsAngel) | 8 comments She tilts her head,"you ok?"

luffy happily grins in the middle of the fight and replies 'yes!' but the next moment turns back and continues fighting Don and is almost winning when...

message 8: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (DesertsAngel) | 8 comments she smiles faintly, whispering to herself,"i havent seen this kind of fighting in years" she stays off to the side, watching.

Luffy finally wins the fight!! After some days his bounty is raised!!

message 10: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (DesertsAngel) | 8 comments she smiles,"congradulations sir"

luffy happily grins!! and says "lets head out to grand line zoro,sanji,usopp,nami!!"

message 12: by Lucy (last edited Dec 23, 2012 03:11AM) (new)

Lucy (DesertsAngel) | 8 comments She leans against the wall, watching them.

she feels proud of luffy as he has become a strong pirate..

message 14: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (DesertsAngel) | 8 comments she smiles faintly before walking off.

THE end!! wanna start another?? u can be zoro the swordsmen nd i will be luffy.. wat say??

anyone any suggestions?? wanna rp one on one??

message 17: by Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books (last edited Dec 23, 2012 10:47PM) (new)

Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books (nevermagixx) | 41 comments I'll be Zoro

i'll be Luffy!!

Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books (nevermagixx) | 41 comments okay how we start??

wats ur fav scene involving zoro and luffy?? we can change it how we like it!!

Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books (nevermagixx) | 41 comments ummm....i forgot :(

so we can just start and see where it leads?? how about it??

or lets just start frm the start where luffy and zoro met??

Luffy and zoro are traveling on a small boat after luffy convinced zoro to join his crew.

Luffy: man!! iam sooo hungry!! meat!! i want meat!!

Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books (nevermagixx) | 41 comments Zoro: Why you want meat so much Luffy??

coz its food!! and u know i CANNOT live without eating!!

message 28: by Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books (last edited Dec 23, 2012 11:08PM) (new)

Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books (nevermagixx) | 41 comments Zoro: ahhh that makes sense...

man!! thanks for joining my crew!!

Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books (nevermagixx) | 41 comments Huh?! joining your crew?!

yes can u join my crew?? u look like a strong guy!! iam gonna be the pirate king!!

Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books (nevermagixx) | 41 comments How about we battle then I'll decide?

huh!! ok!! its gonna be fun!!
Luffy stands in fighting position>>

Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books (nevermagixx) | 41 comments Zoro pulls out his swords then gets in a fighting position

You go first Luffy.

gomu gomu no pistol!! he hits zoro in the chest

Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books (nevermagixx) | 41 comments Zoro gets slammed into a wall but gets back into position.

luffy smiles at zoro strenght thinks he has chosen a good member of his crew..

Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books (nevermagixx) | 41 comments Alright I'll join your crew Luffy

Zoro puts his swords away.

luffy happily moves toward zoro nd shakes hands wid him..

Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books (nevermagixx) | 41 comments Zoro shakes hands with Luffy.

Now what Luffy?

lets search for more crew mates!!

Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books (nevermagixx) | 41 comments Fine by me

Zoro goes with Luffy to find more teammates.

gtg bye catch u later..

and they lived happily ever after!!(sorry gtg)

hey i'm back!!

anyone interested?? suggestions??

Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books (nevermagixx) | 41 comments I'll do it again ^~^

yay!! :)

anyone??

« previous 1