Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

ARCHIVES: CHALLENGES > Jasmine's 2012 top reads :)

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jasmine (last edited Dec 18, 2012 09:41PM) (new)

Jasmine | 322 comments My books are all YA and are mainly of the paranormal and contemporary romace genre :)

In no particuar order whatsoever:

message 2: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine | 322 comments 1. Alice in Zombieland (The White Rabbit Chronicles, #1) by Gena Showalter Read in 12/9 and I have to say this has got to be one of my fave new series of thsi year! Action packed storyline with zombies plus a bad boy! Definitely recommen this! :D

message 3: by Jasmine (last edited Dec 18, 2012 09:45PM) (new)

Jasmine | 322 comments 2. Crave (The Clann, #1) by Melissa Darnell Read in Nov. i just picked up this book in the library randomly but I can say that this book is awesome! Addictive vampire plus witch book :) Book 2 was even more action packed and I can't wait for the next!

message 4: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine | 322 comments 3. Burn for Burn (Burn for Burn, #1) by Jenny Han Read in 11/23. Good book about revenge of three different girls who soon became friends.

message 5: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine | 322 comments 4. Dollhouse (Dollhouse, #1) by Anya Allyn Read in 11/19. Starting was kinda slow at first but in the middle it begn to pick up. Sort of creepy with moving dolls and clowns, story ended with the characters still trapped so I'd really like to know what happens next :)

message 6: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine | 322 comments 5. Hide and Seek (The Lying Game, #4) by Sara Shepard Read in 11/9.
Genre: Mystery

message 7: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine | 322 comments 6. Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits, #1) by Katie McGarry Read in 10/30. One of favourite romance books of the year which is not paranormal. Definitely recommend it! :D

message 8: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine | 322 comments 7. Sweet Shadows (Medusa Girls, #2) by Tera Lynn Childs Read in 12/11. This was even better than the 1st book and the sisters were much closer together coupled with more romance and action! :D

message 9: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine | 322 comments 8. Onyx (Lux, #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Read in 10/21. Dazzling book! Waiting to get hold of the next at my library :(((

message 10: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine | 322 comments 9. Smart Girls Get What They Want by Sarah Strohmeyer Read in 10/18. Wld recommend it to those who are looking for a fun read.

message 11: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine | 322 comments 10. Storm (Elemental, #1) by Brigid Kemmerer Spark (Elemental, #2) by Brigid Kemmerer Read in 10/3 and 10/6 respectively. My new favourite series this year! Highly addictive! :D