Role Player Fantasy World discussion

one on one > Taylor And Saphirejoshia

Comments Showing 1-50 of 54 (54 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

*-* What kind of rp should we do? *-*

message 2: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 250 comments want a list?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

sure.

message 4: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 250 comments Paranormal Romance
Master/slave
Kidnapper
Runaways
High school Romance
Summer camp
Bad boy/ good girl or opposite
best friends
end of the world
Stepbrother/stepsister
Romance/danger
Cheater

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 19, 2012 03:33PM) (new)

Hmm.... In that list here are my choices:

Runaways
Bad boy/ good girl or opposite

Can we like combine them? Like the badboy/girl convinces the good one to ruaway?

message 6: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 250 comments If you want

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

k. Can I be the girl?

message 8: by SaphireJoashia (last edited Dec 22, 2012 04:49PM) (new)

SaphireJoashia | 250 comments Sure but can you be the bad girl, I suck at being the bad boy.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, thank you. I'm always the boy in my rps.

message 10: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 250 comments Ok

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Do you want to make your person first?

message 12: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 250 comments can you?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure. How old should they be?

message 14: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 250 comments I don't know, maybe like 16

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

k.

Name: A.J
Personality: She is a bad girl. She pulls pranks, skips school, everything. But she is nice to her friends, and her family. Most of the time.
Appearance: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Fq0FwdXuliY...
Normal outfit: Perfectly broken-in jeans, a T-Shirt, and a leather jacket, worn with combat boots. She doesn't go anywhere without her headphones.
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=66...

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

sorry it took so long. My dad kicked me off the computer.

message 17: by SaphireJoashia (last edited Dec 22, 2012 06:24PM) (new)

SaphireJoashia | 250 comments It's fine

Name: Chris
Personality: TBRP'd
Appearance: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_1v_1_hhWp84...
Normal outfit: a dark colored T-Shirt, darkwash jeans, and a pair of black All-Star hightops

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

:) Where should we start Rping?

message 19: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 250 comments I don't know

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmm.... I'll start.

A.J walked down the street, her headphones playing her favorite music.

message 21: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 250 comments Chris was walking home from work, thinking, why'd I have to get a job? Now I have to go home and do a ton of homework.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

A.J accidentally bumped into someone. Her headphones fall down, around her neck. She looks up." Sorry."

message 23: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 250 comments "It's fine," he said giving her a small smile.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

She gave him a small smile." It was my fault, I should have been looking where I was going."

message 25: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 250 comments "It's fine, well I've got to get home."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

" Okay, I do too." She smiled.

message 27: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 250 comments "Bye," he said and continued on his way.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

" Bye." A.J walked home. When she opened the door, she heard the familiar sounds of fighting. Her little brothers, over toys, and her older sisters, over makeup. She decided to break up the toy fight.

message 29: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 250 comments He got home and saw, with a sigh, that his parents weren't home, like always. Then he went upstairs to his room and changed. After that he went back downstairs and grabbed a snack.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

A.J held both boys in the air by their collars." Now. If you keep fighting, I will have to get dad. I know he's working in his office. Will you be good?"
" If we get a snack, we'll be good." Tommy said.
" Ya. Just a small snack." Timmy said.
" Fine. I'll get you food. If I hear you arguing again, I get dad." A.J puts them down, then get's them food.

(( G2G.))

message 31: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 250 comments ((bye))

After he grabbed his snack he went up to his room and started his homework.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

A.J got a snack and walked into her bedroom. She started coughing at the smell of makeup." Did something die in here? What are you doing in my room?"
Her older sister, Kate, looked at her." I'm getting ready for a party. I needed your space, and your room needed some help."
A.J looked around." What! What did you do with my stuff?"
Kate said," I fixed it."
The room was neat and orderly. The sheets were pink and white, the rug was washed, the closet was clean, and her things were gone.
A.J said," That's it. Out of my room!" A.J was red with anger. She walked over and grabbed her sister by the hair and started pulling her out of the room." You will never touch my things again. Ya hear?" She pushed her out the door.
Kate opened her mouth to say something, but the door slammed in her face.
A.J looked at her room and groaned. She was going to have to start all over again. And then do five hours of home work.

message 33: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 250 comments Chris continued working on his homework.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

A.J finished fixing her room, and started on her HW.

message 35: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 250 comments Chris heard a door slam downstairs and knew his parents were home. They were arguing about something.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

A.J sighed as she wrote her essay on war. She could hear screams of joy as her mom walked into the house. She didn't move from her seat.

(( G2G.))

message 37: by SaphireJoashia (new)

Chris ignored his parents and continued working on his homework.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

A.J looked at a picture on her wall and sighed. It was so simple back when she had a real family. She closed her eyes and tried to forget, but the memories followed into her mind.

message 39: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 250 comments He heard the sound of breaking plates and he sighed. He thought back to before his dad started drinking. Everything so was much simpler back then.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

A.J sat in a corner, looking at old pictures. She sighed. She looked at the door. Jan would be coming in soon...Then she could lock the door and be free!

As A.J thought, her mother, Jan, walked into the room a few minutes later, to find A.J doing homework.

" Hey, Amanda. How was school?" Jan asked.

" It was fine, Jan. I got a lot of HW, so." A.J said.

Jan sighed when A.J called her Jan, not mom. " Okay. Come down stairs for dinner at 7:00."

" Okay." A.J said. She watched her mother leave the room. She grinned and changed into her normal clothes, and out of the horrible uniform she has to wear at school. She locked the door, and grabbed her skateboard. She climbed out the window and down the tree outside. She looked a the house one more time before skating away to find her bike.

message 41: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 250 comments He finished his homework and sighed, his parents were still arguing.

message 42: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 24, 2012 12:57PM) (new)

A.J saw her bike and grinned. She hid her skateboard, and walked over to the Bike. She put on her helmet.

message 43: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 250 comments Chris sat on his bed and started reading a book.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

A.J passed a group of houses. She recognized one of her friends houses and stopped. She locked her bike onto a tree and climbed into her room. She scared Kat half to death.

message 45: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 250 comments Chris heard a door slam and there was deadly silence.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

A.J and Kat talked.

Kat said," Why can't I come with you?"

A.J said," Because you have the perfect life here. You have nothing going n this. If I do it, I leave a horrible life. I find my real parents. You you have everything, right here."

" I don't want everything. I want a simple life. At least take me on a ride. Get me a bike." Kat said.

" Already done." A.J grinned." You already know how to ride, so."

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

(( G2G. :( ))

message 48: by SaphireJoashia (new)

Then a few seconds later another door slammed. Chris went down stairs and saw broken plates and he started sweeping them up.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Kay grinned.

A.J climbed out the window and hopped on her bike.

Kat climbed out the window, and climbed out the back of A.J's bike." Where to? Is it far?" She felt ackward to her.

"Not far." A.J started the bike, and in a few minutes, they stopped." Come on." She hopped on the bike and made sure no one could take it.

Kay climbed off. She followed A.J into a store.

A.J grabbed an unbrella. She walked over to the counter." Hey Max. What are the unbrella's for?"

" If it rains." A boy that looked around 18 said.

" ah. You can never tell when the weathers going to change." A.J said she put it back.

message 50: by SaphireJoashia (new)

SaphireJoashia | 250 comments Chris finished sweeping and threw the broken plates away. Then he went out for a walk.

« previous 1