Indie-Licious discussion

Black Moon (Paige Tailor, #1)
This topic is about Black Moon
Reviews and Reviewers > Looking for reviewers for my YA/NA Paranormal Fantasy!

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jessica McQuay (jessica27) | 7 comments Hey there everyone,

I am looking for people interested in doing a read of review of my novel, Black Moon. I have a PDF version ready to send out. =) Here is the blurb about the story:

Black Moon (Paige Tailor Series, #1) by Jessica McQuay

"Am I losing my mind?"

Paige couldn't help but question her sanity. What other explanation could there be for her hearing a conversation held barely above a whisper in the back of a classroom full of students? What about coming home to find one of those very classmates lying in wait in the darkness of her home, ready to attack her?

Confused, frustrated and feeling every ounce of her social ostracism, Paige confides in the one person she's always been able to count on: her mom. But when her mom reveals a deeply rooted, unbelievable family secret, Paige discovers her world is filled with more than she ever imagined possible. A world where fairytales live alongside nightmares and secrets are the glue that binds them together. Suddenly no one is who they seem and Paige is faced with more questions than answers. Can she survive in a world filled with creatures scarier than anything she could imagine and where deceit runs as thick as blood? Or will the truth send her over the edge?

If you're interested, please leave your name and email address and I will contact you! Thank you!

message 2: by Paul (new)

Paul Guildea | 6 comments Hi,
My name is Paul Guildea, Ireland. I would like to to review and perhaps you could return the favour with my new release The Pebble.
pguildea.1974@hotmail.com

Jessica McQuay (jessica27) | 7 comments Sounds like a plan Paul! Email coming!

message 4: by Paul (new)

Paul Guildea | 6 comments Thank you...