Homestuck RP discussion

Realm of Criminally Insane, Mentally challanged, or particuarly strange authors

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cinderia (new)

Cinderia (icarusandthedjinn) | 1878 comments Mod
/Start transmission/
Image; 7 beings, all human, or, used to be. Ranged from red, to violet. They were experimented on, all taken right after birth, giving the parents more than enough money for shallow happiness. They all had powers. One had the power to control air molecules. In any way, make stuff stop, make stop blow up, make it hot, make it cold, etc... One had power over lightning, fire, and ice. One had the ability to conjur certain items, but he mainly prefered katana's. One had the power to become various animals. Ranging from human form, hybrid form, full animal form. One had the ability to make elements, and matirials into seperate, or gathered tiers. EX: She turns a bundle of wheat, into a loaf of bread. She also has unmatched abilities of Alchemy; To make potions, and posions. On top of all this, she could use one hand to harm someone, and the other to heal, VIA dark, and white light. Finnaly, the highlight of experiments, a boy and girl. An Empath, and a thought projector. The Empath had the ability to feel everything around him, as well as flood ones mind with said emotions. He called this ability Pathokinesis, and whenever someone tried to harm him, he simply crippled them with this phycological attack on the very soul. He could also channel ones ability, VIA Empathy, and deflect, or mirror their attack. The other, the girl, had the ability to concentrare and bring her very thought into reality. The bridge between our world, and the world of the mind. Their names where Red; The Conjurer, Orange; THe shapesifter, Yellow; The Element weilder, Green; The Empath, Blue; The alchemist. Indigo; The Thought Projector. and Violet; The Molecular puppeteer.

So yes, doctor Rodrequiz, these children are very powerfull... You better thank us for this. You have no idea how many scientist we lost to this cause. Watch out for the Projector, she seems to be the leader. I saw in your message, you wanted to know all their real names. Here are the names they would have gotton if they were to be normal- Red; Adrian, Orange; Noah, Yellow; Angel, Green; Alex, Blue; Bella, Indigo; Lily, and Violet; Tara.
There, be carefull, they are all smarter than they appear, so they best of luck, Doctor Rodrequiz.
- Doctor Warren /End Transmission/
I has this idea in a dream of mine. Cube might find this...Interesting...

message 2: by Cinderia (new)

No, I dreamed this. It was another of my....Very vivid dreams...Beggining a fresh sotry, recreated anew. Needless to say...It was very odd...

message 3: by Cinderia (new)

Icarus was playing his Trumpet, very good.
He was floating in the air, with his wings outstretched.

message 4: by Cinderia (new)

He spit out green sparkles.
" Ah! Hahhaha." He laughed.
" Who are you? He asked childishly.

message 5: by Cinderia (new)

" Like... The river....?"

message 6: by Cinderia (new)

He laughed.
" I'm Icarus. "