Undead-School trip disaster discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 173 (173 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 96 comments Mod
(You hve the girl who warned you about the zoms, get away, run, drive, go!-your bus driver is in the cafe)

message 2: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 42 comments Trevor's day had been going fine. That is, until the whole undead thing. That may have been a minor snag in his adventure.

message 3: by B L Jones (last edited Dec 19, 2012 02:40PM) (new)

Bobby says to Alice 'what are you on about, zombies!' Bobby thinks Alice must have taken too many hairsprays to the head but then she sees them, thier classmates, or at least they WERE her classmates now they look half dead...And hungry.

message 4: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) "Zombies?" Bailey looks at the girl like she is crazy, "You have got to be kidding me! Are you High!?"

message 5: by Halle (new)

Halle (thepotterhead) | 42 comments Trevor looked around lazily. "It seems possible," he reasoned.

message 6: by B L Jones (new)

Bobby points out the window 'no freaking way!' she shouts.

message 7: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Bailey climbs into a seat closest to the where the crazed people were coming from, "What the heck?" Her eyes widen as she watches them move closer.

message 8: by B L Jones (last edited Dec 19, 2012 02:51PM) (new)

'what are they, lock the door NOW' says Bobby her eyes wide, what the crap is going on here.

message 9: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Bailey scrambled out of her seat and ran to the front of the bus, She presses the button that closes the door of the bus quickly.

message 10: by B L Jones (last edited Dec 19, 2012 03:02PM) (new)

Bobby opens the latch on the bus's roof, she stands on one of the seats to look out at the creatures .

message 11: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Bailey goes back to where Bobby is and looks up at the hatch, "Boost me up," She want to get on the roof and get a better look at the so called 'zombies' and she wanted to look over at Bus two and see if she could get Damon's attentions. She hoped he didn't go into the cafe.

message 12: by B L Jones (last edited Dec 19, 2012 03:05PM) (new)

Bobby gives Bailey a hand up, 'come on then, bloody hell they really do look undead, I feel like I'm in the beggining of a teen slasher film' says Bobby.

message 13: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Bailey lifts herself up onto the roof an walks over to the edge of the bus facing Bus 2. she kneels at the edge and scans the area. Her mind goes back to all the lessons on survival her parents have given her.

message 14: by B L Jones (new)

Bobby looks over the creatures heads to the cafe, there seems to be no movement, 'we need to call someone', she gets out her phone, figures no damn signal.

message 15: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) "Let me guess...no signal?" Bailey calls down to Bobby. She sees the hatch on the other bus open and she waits to see you exits it.

message 16: by B L Jones (last edited Dec 19, 2012 03:28PM) (new)

Bobby calls up 'nope, we are screwed, try yours, I'm going to check if I can find a signal anywhere else and the bus radio ok'.

message 17: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 105 comments Johnny runs over and starts smacking on the door. "Help me!"

message 18: by Kayleigh (last edited Dec 19, 2012 03:32PM) (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Bailey pulls out her iPhone from her back jeans pocket. It flashed at her saying it had no signal, "Dammit..." She growls, "yeah go see if there is a radio between the two busses.

message 19: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 105 comments Johnny kept hitting the door. The small boy was terrified.

message 20: by B L Jones (last edited Dec 19, 2012 03:35PM) (new)

Bobby goes to the radio and fiddles with the knobs but all she gets is static.

message 21: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) "Bobby! There's a little boy! Let him in!" Bailey calls to her panic in her voice.

message 22: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 105 comments Johnny was terrified.

message 23: by B L Jones (new)

Bobby rushes over to to let the boy in, she pulls him in roughly and then shuts the door again 'are you ok?' she asks him.

message 24: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 105 comments Johnny rushes inside and hugs her.

message 25: by Kayleigh (last edited Dec 19, 2012 03:48PM) (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Bailey watches Bobby pull in the little boy and returns her gaze to the other bus. She sees Damon climb onto the roof of his bus and lets out a sigh of relief, he was ok. She frowns though when he goes back into the bus and people start running out of the bus. She gasps and jumps down back into the bus and runs to the door, opening it for them.

message 26: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 105 comments Johnny hid under one of the seats. He cowered in fear.

message 27: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 105 comments Johnny came out and hugged her. "Im scawed."

message 28: by B L Jones (new)

Bobby pulls him out and takes him to the back of he bus, she lifts him onto her lap 'what's your name? I'm Bobby'. She says.

message 29: by Cait Sith (last edited Dec 19, 2012 03:56PM) (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 105 comments BridieJ*mentaltastic*dragon-Ducks are EVIL ;) x wrote: "Bobby pulls him out and takes him to the back of he bus, she lifts him onto her lap 'what's your name? I'm Bobby'. She says."

Johnny hugged her and shook.

message 30: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) ((Just have him talk to Bobby))

message 31: by Kayleigh (last edited Dec 19, 2012 03:59PM) (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Bailey anxiously stands by the door waiting for the students from the other bus to climb in. Her gaze is mostly fixed on Damon and she bites at her lip waiting

message 32: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 105 comments Tyler runs in and sits in one of the front seats.

message 33: by Lily (new)

Lily (lovelyisapixie) | 46 comments Emma runs onto the bus and sits in an empty seat near the front clutching her wrist which was really bleeding now. It was one of the ones were she had hit a vein.

message 34: by B L Jones (new)

Damon see's Bailey and can't stop himself from smiling.

message 35: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 105 comments BridieJ*mentaltastic*dragon-Ducks are EVIL ;) x wrote: "Bobby pulls him out and takes him to the back of he bus, she lifts him onto her lap 'what's your name? I'm Bobby'. She says."

"Im Johnny."

message 36: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Bailey's face is full of relief when she sees Damon smile. She nervously bounces between her feet.

message 37: by B L Jones (new)

Bobby smiles at him reassuringly and hugs him close she says 'it's going to be ok Johnny' even though she isn't sure if it is.

message 38: by Lily (new)

Lily (lovelyisapixie) | 46 comments Emma rummages through her bag looking for her bandages. She finds a roll and wraps some around her wrist stopping the blood flow a little.

message 39: by Cait Sith (last edited Dec 19, 2012 04:04PM) (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 105 comments BridieJ*mentaltastic*dragon-Ducks are EVIL ;) x wrote: "Bobby smiles at him reassuringly and hugs him close she says 'it's going to be ok Johnny' even though she isn't sure if it is."

Johnny hugs her back and yawns. "Thank you. Im tiwed."

message 40: by B L Jones (last edited Dec 19, 2012 04:07PM) (new)

Damon runs into the bus and sweeps Bailey into his arms, holding her to his chest fiercely.

message 41: by Kayleigh (new)

Kayleigh (kayleighkingwrites) Bailey loops her arms around his neck and holds him close, "Oh my god." She sighs into his neck. She couldn't believe what was happening.

message 42: by Lily (new)

Lily (lovelyisapixie) | 46 comments Emma leans her head against the window. She looks around. "Where's Brenden and Feliciana?" she asked a little frantically.

message 43: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 105 comments Johnny curled up in Bobby's lap and fell asleep.

message 44: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 105 comments ((brb))

message 45: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 105 comments ((back))

message 47: by B L Jones (new)

Kay wrote: "Bailey loops her arms around his neck and holds him close, "Oh my god." She sighs into his neck. She couldn't believe what was happening."

Damon holds Bailey tight againSt him and then kisses her on the forehead softly, 'we can get out of this Bailey, i promise i wont let anything happen to you' he says.

message 48: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 105 comments Johnny yawned and woke up. He hugged Bobby and smiled.

message 49: by B L Jones (new)

Bobby hugs him back, she calls to the front, 'whats going on out there?'.

message 50: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 105 comments Johnny smiled up at her then turned around situated himself on her lap, so that he was facing outward.

« previous 1 3 4