Sword & Cross Reform School discussion

The Grounds > Forest Area/ Path

Comments Showing 1-50 of 475 (475 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

There is many trees of all different types and many paths. What will you find?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder sits in a tree, looking to escape from prying eyes. He holds a precious iPod which he'd snuck in at some point and wanted to avoid the reds.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

He leaves.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Melanie opens her book and starts to read, loving the peace and quiet.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Ray walked down the path, eyes closed, earbuds in.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Melanie heard soft footsteps going down the well-worn path, what she liked about this school is that usually, thinking about what happened in her dorm, people just ignore each other thinking about what they did in life and whatnot.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Ray looked up. Then paused. A girl was on the path. This was HIS path... "Hey, um... Who are you?"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

She just ignored him. Not again... Hopefully he will just get the hint and leave her alone.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Um, it is polite to answer questions when asked them..." He waited a few seconds, then figured he should probably into dice himself first. "I'm Ray, by the way."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

She sighed, and finally looked at him. "Since you aren't going to leave me alone, I might as well give into the situation... My name is Melanie." She shut her book, but still kept her finger on her spot as a kind of bookmark.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"It is a pleasure to meet you Melanie." He looked down at the book and grinned. "What are you reading?"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Her face went as red as a tomato. "T-That is none of your concern..." She mumbled, hiding the book behind her. She didn't want anybody to know she had a soft side, especially a boy.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((Haha!!! I was thinking the book should be "The Kiss of a Stranger" by Sarah M. Eden!!! Love the book! But you wouldn't like it because it is historical...))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why can't I see it?" Ray gave a mocking, suspicious look.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why does it matter to you!" She took a step back, trying to think of someplace to hide it where he won't see.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"I like books." He held his hands up defensively.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yea, but do you have to see what everyone is reading?" Her back hit a tree, her face still red.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

He chuckled. "Sorry. I was just curious."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yea whatever..." She hid the book in a knot on the tree. Her blush began to fade, realizing the potential danger was gone. She wouldn't look at him though, embarrassed.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

He stepped closer,"Are you new here?"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked up and glared at him, "Why does it matter to you?" People like him always have a motive hidden behind their facade.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, u seem really defensive around me. Everybody here though knows that I'm not a threat, I am probably the only truly innocent people here." Ray laughed.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

She studied his eyes, then gave in. "Yes I am new...Why do you even care though?"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Ray shrugged," I've asked myself that same question on several occasions."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

She couldn't help the giggle that came out, she was unconsciously warming up to him, "How long have you been here then?"

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"A year. I will be here until I turn eighteen though, good behavior or not. They think I am a threat."

message 27: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 02, 2013 01:08PM) (new)

She cocked her head, confused. "You didn't do anything bad to get in this school? What did you 'supposedly' do then?"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

""Kill my brother." He studied her, waiting for her reaction. Everybody reacted differently.... but he was afraid he was going to scare her off.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

She noticed that he didn't want to scare her away and she laughed. "They thought that you would kill your brother?" She couldn't stop laughing, "I'm sorry, but you don't have the look people get when they killed someone...I thought you would say something like you vandalized or stole something!" She calmed down and tried to catch her breath.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"You aren't freaked or anything?" His left brow arched.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

She gave him a sarcastic look, "What do you think?"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

He grinned, purely from relief. Well, maybe because he was also with this girl, Melanie... "Okay, good." Ray laughed.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

She slumped against the tree behind her, "Do you happen to have any food on hand?"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Ray shook his head smiling,"All I have is me, then my music."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

She glared at him, "You suck..."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh thanks." He rolled his eyes.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

She pointed at him, "Hey that is what I am supposed to do! You stole my eye roll!"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Ray began laughing. "Nuhuh. That eye roll there? That's mine." He winked.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Whatever! The eye roll is my signature move! You can have that stupid wink as yours!"

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey, don't diss the move." He smirked.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

She rolled her eyes, "That move sucks...there is no denying it!"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

He rolled his eyes,"You love it, you can't deny that!" This was weird for Ray... How was he suddenly so open with this stranger? She was pretty, sure. He liked the naturalness of her, it was different from most of the people here. But, was that why?...

message 43: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 02, 2013 01:49PM) (new)

She was about to retort, but she swallowed it. A feeling unknown to her was building up inside, what was wrong with her? She could not deny that when he winked, she got flutters in her stomach, he was kind of handsome in a way...NO! What was she thinking! She shook her head to clear it. What was wrong her? Is she sick? Instead she rolled her eyes again, "Whatever..." There, she wasn't accepting nor denying it.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((Eep!!$)

He looked around."Umm... Shouldn't you be in class?"

message 45: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 02, 2013 02:02PM) (new)

"Ummmm.....yea..." She turned and grabbed her book, forgetting to hide it from him. The cover of "The Kiss of a Stranger" was facing outward as she started to walk away.

Kaydon came out from behind one of the trees in front of her. "Why, hello my dear...we meet again."

Melanie looked to be calm and she laughed, "What, so I could knock you out again?"

Kaydon smirked, "You can't do that this time can you?" He indicated the bracelet on her ankle.

Melanie took a step back.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Ray had a bracelet as well, but her could see she was frightened. "Hey, why don't you buzz off and creep on some other girl?"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaydon stepped forward while Melanie stepped back. "I can't. You see, Melanie is not who you think she is."

Melanie's eyes finally took on a panicked look, "Don't believe a word he says!"

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Like I care. She is still a person, and I can tell that you're a creep. So go watch Jersey Shore or whatever creeps do." Ray stepped forward, his body angled to shield Melanie.

message 49: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 02, 2013 02:13PM) (new)

Kaydon glared at Melanie then stared daggers at Ray, "You think yourself a hero now do you? Do you know how many people Melanie has killed?" He walked 'til he was up in Ray's face, "She is a spy and a murderer, do you still want to protect her now?"

"I am not a murderer!" She was close to tears for one of the first times of her life

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Is that supposed to matter to me?" Ray wasn't fazed. He was a pretty big guy, and even though he was pretty sure he still couldn't take Kaydon, he wouldn't be intimidated.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10