Sword & Cross Reform School discussion

Dorms > Ryder 3

Comments Showing 1-50 of 175 (175 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

His room is decked out with neon lights and large posters on the walls. Ryder also has a mic stand in the corner and guitar, that he uses to write. His bed has a black and white checkered pattern on it.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder leads ((Omg I freaking wrote Presley. Her name is actually Janine or something...?)) to the building where they all slept, then to his room, the third. He opens the door and says, "Ta-da!"

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((XD))

Ryder smiles and flops down on his bed, "It's not so bad, actually. The cameras can't see us, and they don't care how we decorate it."

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why thank you." Ryder says, as she observes more happy. He glances up too and absently plays with bracelets he wears.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Two and a half years." Ryder says shortly without enthusiasm.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't know. When I'm 18, probably." Ryder says slowly.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nope, but nobody wanted me anyways." Ryder shrugs and frowns a little.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder smiles at her, "Thanks, girly. I actually do appreciate that." He sits back up slowly.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder holds his hand up for a fist pump. "Congrats. You are officially a student a Sword and Cross, enjoy it."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh well, it might beat real high school anyways." Ryder's heart skips a beat in that extra minute, but he remembers what she said about being a master manipulater and takes nothing to heart.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder gives her a wry smile, "Whatever floats your boat, though I think you'll find it's pretty atypical."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nope, I think you're good, except remember the cameras are everywhere, except in your room." Ryde tells her.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Your quite welcome. You know where to find me." Ryder gives her a look when she has trouble getting off his bed and laughs a little, answering her thought with a, "When you've been here a while, you know how to get stuff."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sorry, I can't get you a better bed. But if there's anything that you want from the outside, that's pretty small, I can get." Ryder tells her as she walks out.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Jonni knocks lightly on the door, pushes it open, and finds Ryder asleep on the bed. He laughs and walks quietly in.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Iz stuck her head in and saw Ryder asleep. She stifled a giggle and snuck in. "Are you sure we should just come in when he's out of it?"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"He doesn't care, watch." Jonni nudged his ribs a little and Ryder jumped, spewing cuss words. Jonni laughed and once Ryder calmed down enough to realize it was him, he smiled too.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Iz leaned against the wall, watching and laughing as she saw Ryder wake up.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder rubbed his eyes and pushed his hair around. "So what are you all here for? Can I get you something...?"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Iz shrugged. "Given I don't know you, I'm following him," she replied, gesturing to Jonni.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Jonni smiles at her comment and introduces them, "Ryder, Iz. Iz, Ryder." Ryder holds out a hand.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Iz hesitated, then took it. "Ryder," she said quietly with a nod.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder shakes once, then withdraws. He stands up, walks by to shut the door behind them, and comes back. Then he guiltily holds out the contents of both their pockets. "Sorry, impulse."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

This was the kind of thing Iz would usually kick off about, but, instead, she just laughed. "What, klepto or something?"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder puts her things in her hands and shrugged, "Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's what you'd say."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

She slipped her notebook back in her pocket, glad to have that back more than anything else.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Jonni cleared his throat, "so anyways, the party is here tonight, right?" Ryder nodded, suddenly standing up and starting to pull things off the ground, "Oh yeah... It is! Fade was supposed to come help too. I wonder where she went..."

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Iz just gazed at them; she had heard of Fade but never talked to her. But then again, Iz didn't go out of her way to make friends. "I take it you'll be friends with the guy who can get the alcohol?"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder looks at her, as if remembering she exists. "Oh yeah..."

((One sec, let me check something...))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Iz just raised her eyebrows, preferring to keep her mouth shut, and nodded.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder pointed towards a mini fridge, telling Iz, "In there is some booze." Jonni plopped down on the bed.

Fade pulled Saul with her happily and knocked on the door loudly.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Saul opened the door for her.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Fade smiled at him, "Thanks." Then she walked inside.
Ryder looked up, saying, "Fade, there you are! Where have you been?" She blushes.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

" Shes been with me". Saul told Ryder .

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Iz nodded to the new arrivals as she fetched a bottle of vodka from the mini fridge and sat herself down against the wall.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder looks like he just noticed Saul. He makes eye contact with Fade, his eyes saying, 'talk later.' Then out loud he asks, "And you are...?"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

" I'm Saul nice to meet you". He said extending his hand.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder takes it, shakes and says, "Ryder, you too." Then in typical Ryder fashion he hugs Saul, empties his pockets, and Fades, then steps back. Again as he did with Jonni and Iz, he holds out their stuff, muttering, "Sorry, cant resist." Fade rolls her eyes and takes the dollar bill and matches back.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

" Give me my stuff back too". Saul told him.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder hands it over saying, "Sorry man, can't help it. That everything?" Fade watches.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

" My knives". Saul tells him annoyed.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder slides that out of his full pockets too. Fade gives him a look.

message 43: by Kate Kid, VanDel (new)

Kate Kid (katekid) | 496 comments Mod
Kate, Ash, and Mikey all tumble into the room. They had been restling outside the door when they fell in.

The boys lay ontop of Kate as she looks at the people in it, "Looks like a party...."

Mikey and Ash get off of their sister and help her up, "It does." MIkey agrees.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((Haha of course we both mange to bring three charries....))

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Jonni looks up and laughs at the new arrivals. Fade stays locked to a Saul, not totally comfortable around this many people.

message 46: by Kate Kid, VanDel (new)

((Yah....))

Kate smiles and blushes at Jonni, "We intruding?"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

" Thats all". Saul told Ryder.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder nods and turns more happy again, looking around, "Wow, more people..."
Fade looks up at Saul, "Sorry, probably should have warned you."
Jonni shakes his head, "Nope."

message 49: by Kate Kid, VanDel (new)

Kate smiles, "Sweet!"

Mikey smiles, "Cool."

Ash smiles slightly then goes to a little, dark corner.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder nods, "So, uh I wasn't actually expecting people already, so I guess just do whatever... Anybody have an iPod or something?"

« previous 1 3 4