Sword & Cross Reform School discussion

Dorms > Massie & Jeannie's Dorm #23

Comments Showing 1-50 of 74 (74 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Shav (new)

Shav (keelahlove) | 405 comments

message 2: by Shav (new)

Shav (keelahlove) | 405 comments Massie entered her room. She jumps on her bed and notices something different in her room. Her roommate must have already arrived and went to have some 'fun'. There's a pink slip of paper on the floor, detention paper. 'Great' massie thinks.
Massie smiles to herself she couldn't stop thinking of Damon, he would come to her dorm later and hang out. Detention worries will have to wait.

message 3: by Shav (new)

Shav (keelahlove) | 405 comments "Hey I'm massie," massie calls out to her new roommate b

message 4: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Damon takes his hands out of his leather jacket pockets and knocks on Massie's dorm room. It had taken practice but after a month Damon had become very skilled at evading the camera's.

message 5: by Shav (new)

Shav (keelahlove) | 405 comments "Coming," massie says and starts walking to the door. She opens it and finds Damon there "you came, come in,"

message 6: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Damon sweeps Massie up in his arms and kisses her, he kicks the door closed, his lips never leaving hers. When he finally pulls away Damon says, 'Angel, im in'.

message 7: by Shav (new)

Shav (keelahlove) | 405 comments "What an entrance," massie mutters. "Did you get one of those?" Massie point at the pink slip of detention paper in her desk.

message 8: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments 'I haven't been back to my dorm, i think i've had five already this week though' says Damon with a slight smirk.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((Haha poor Isabele's charrie who's name escapes me...))

message 10: by Shav (new)

Shav (keelahlove) | 405 comments Massie shakes her head, "do you even show up at detention?" Massie let's go of Damon and sits on the edge of her bed looking at him.

message 11: by Shav (new)

Shav (keelahlove) | 405 comments (( lol ))

message 12: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments 'Nah, if i do i once they'll expect it all the time' answers Damon, he pulls her closer and kisses her nose.

message 13: by Shav (new)

Shav (keelahlove) | 405 comments Massie wraps her arms around Damon and pulls him closer to her. "Do you think I should show up?" Their lips are a few inches apart.

message 14: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments 'Angel, thats your choice, im sighed up for kissing partner, not concience' Damon says, he kisses her lips softly.

message 15: by Shav (new)

Shav (keelahlove) | 405 comments Massie smiles as Damon kisses her. She wraps her legs around his breath and kisses him back.

message 16: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Damon pushes Massie up against the wall and kisses her fiercly.

message 17: by Shav (new)

Shav (keelahlove) | 405 comments Massie feels herself hit the wall but it doesn't matter. Damon is kissing her and that's all she's ever dreamed of since she came to this hellhole. Massie runs a her hands through Damon's soft hair and keeps kissing him though she's feeling nauseous.

message 18: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments 'Angel, my Angel' whispers Damon inbetween kisses, he holds her tight against him.

message 19: by Shav (new)

Shav (keelahlove) | 405 comments Massie pulls away to breathe. She run a hand through her hair and slides in the floor.

message 20: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Damon kneels down in front of her, 'too much for you Angel' he whisper, his breath catching ever so slightly.

message 21: by Shav (new)

Shav (keelahlove) | 405 comments (( IKR! ))

"I'm afraid yes, come sit with me," massie says a little faraway.

message 22: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Damon picks up Massie and puts her on the bed, he sits next to her and pulls her into his arms, 'It's just you and me Angel, i want you to feel happy' he says into her ear, she is facing away from him.

message 23: by Shav (new)

Shav (keelahlove) | 405 comments "I am, it's just that a moment ago I couldn't breathe anymore," massie explains. She looks at him and starts to trail kisses down his jawline.

message 24: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Damon moans slightly at her gentle touch, he lays down and pulls her over him. Damon stretches his arm out over his head, 'i wont touch you if you dont want Angel, but you feel free to kiss me anywhere' he says.

message 25: by Shav (new)

Shav (keelahlove) | 405 comments "I need you to touch me," massie says between kisses.

message 26: by B L Jones (last edited Dec 21, 2012 04:59PM) (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Damon makes a deep sound of apreciation from her kisses, he suddenly turns Massie over onto her back. Damon looks down at her and says 'so let me', Damon traces her lips with his fingers, then he trails them over her arm and down over the small amount of skin that is bare between her top and jeans, he kisses that bare skin three times, his lips brushing over it and lingering.

message 27: by Shav (new)

Shav (keelahlove) | 405 comments Massie groans appreciatively.

message 28: by Shav (new)

Shav (keelahlove) | 405 comments She turns around and pulls him onto her and kisses him again.

message 29: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Damon kisses her hard for a few minutes, but then pulls back, 'ah, no Angel, i want to touch you, let me', he kisses along her jaw and then bites her kneck, he uses one hand to hold her hands together above her head and uses the other to slide under her top onto her stomach.

message 30: by Shav (new)

Shav (keelahlove) | 405 comments "Okay anything for you," massie breathes

message 31: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Damon trails kisses over her collar bone and nibbes on it gently, he starts to stroke her stomach with his thumb, still restraining her hands loosely above her head.

message 32: by Shav (new)

Shav (keelahlove) | 405 comments "Are you trying to slowly undress me?" Massie asks jokingly.

message 33: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Damon catches her mouth in a long tender kiss that doesnt end for a long time, 'only if you ask politely Angel' says Damon with a smirk, he pushes her top up slightly and kisses her stomach and bellybutton.

message 34: by Shav (new)

Shav (keelahlove) | 405 comments "Didn't think I had to," massie mutters.

message 35: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Damon stops kissing her stomach, he licks her bellybutton once then looks her straight in the eyes, 'i want to do this slowly, your so beautiful, i cant let myself go or i'll be too fast with you, your too special' Damon says intently.

message 36: by Shav (new)

Shav (keelahlove) | 405 comments Massie smiles up at him. "I'm all yours D, to do as you please."

message 37: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments 'I want you Angel, so much, since the moment i saw you', Damon leans down to kiss her hard on the lips then he sides his hand under her top and lifts it slowly.

message 38: by Shav (new)

Shav (keelahlove) | 405 comments Massie knows that what she's doing is completely out of her league. She wants to feel alive, and Damon…well he makes her feel alive. He kissed her hard on the lips but let go to soon if he hadn't had her hands pinned with his she would have made sure it would have lasted too long.

message 39: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Damon lets go of her hands to slide her top over her head, he does it quickly then goes back to kissing Massie, his tounge exploring her mouth.

message 40: by Shav (new)

Shav (keelahlove) | 405 comments The shirt slides off if her head and drops to the floor. Then Damon is kissing her and she's kissing him and it is amazing.

message 41: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Damon slides his hands up her side, one of them cups the back of her kneck, he kisses her hard, the other hand making swirling patterns on her stomach.

message 42: by Shav (new)

Shav (keelahlove) | 405 comments Massie smiles, she has become used to his hard kisses. She moans appreciatively at his touch.

message 43: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Damon groans at her reaction to his touch, he pulls her harder against him.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((Party at Ryder's if you wanted to come... Though it seems your occupied.))

message 45: by Shav (new)

Shav (keelahlove) | 405 comments If there were inches sepereating the a moment ago, there wouldn't even be air between their bodies anymore.

message 46: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Damon kisses along Massie's jaw, he pulls of his leather jacket and throws it aside settling back over Massie.

message 47: by Shav (new)

Shav (keelahlove) | 405 comments Massie runs a hand through her hair and smiles up at Damon.

message 48: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Damon smiles and leans down to nip at her lips plyfully, 'you alright Angel' says Damon.

message 49: by Shav (new)

Shav (keelahlove) | 405 comments "Very alright"

message 50: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Damon smiles grows more wicked and he traces over her lips with his finger.

« previous 1