Sword & Cross Reform School discussion

Main Building(s) > Library

Comments Showing 1-50 of 269 (269 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Miss Sophia, the kind old librarian works this place.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

((All my charries are occupied, but since I'm a mod (hehe) I can just RP a nonexistent one until I get on the computer. So don't try to find him yet...))

Jinx wanders into the library, looking confused. He'd never been before but needed quiet. So to the library he went.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Jinx's eyes landed on her and he shrugged sheepishly. "Nope, just unfamiliar."

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"Not really, but no offense, but who comes to the library?" Jinx walks closer and leans on a nearby shelf.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"I guess that's true. Reading isn't so high on my list though. This place doesn't seem to have mangas or comics..." Jinx trails off.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Jinx wrinkles his nose, "Right... Well excuse me, but I've never had much experice with that..."

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Jinx, and I guess...?" He says, sitting down across from her.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Actual books? To Kill a Mockingbird, the Life of Pi, and the Outsiders for school. Harry Potter and Hunger Games by myself." Jinx says, the list short.

message 9: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Damon wanders into the library and picks out a tale of two cities, he reads it by the window.

message 10: by Shav (new)

Shav (keelahlove) | 405 comments Massie walks into the library sitting down at a deserted table. She skipped english and math this morning and had to catch up. She started scribbling furiously in her notebook.

message 11: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Damon looks up and see's Massie, he remebers the other night clearly.

message 12: by Shav (new)

Shav (keelahlove) | 405 comments Massie looks up finding Damon looking at her and looks away.

message 13: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments (Just so im clear, is she mad at him, i dont mind, id just like to know?)

message 14: by Shav (new)

Shav (keelahlove) | 405 comments (( no, not really. she's like embarrassed ))

message 15: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments (oh, why?)

message 16: by Shav (new)

Shav (keelahlove) | 405 comments (( lol IDK ))

message 17: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments (ok;)

Damon continues to stare intently at Massie, he wonders why she seems so distant.

message 18: by Shav (new)

Shav (keelahlove) | 405 comments Massie decides to look back at Damon. He's still looking at her and its really awkward. She decides to wave at him and try to smile.

message 19: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Damon frowns at her wave, it's so weirdly awkward and he doesn't understand what is making her act this way, he wonders if he pushed her too far last night.

message 20: by Shav (new)

Shav (keelahlove) | 405 comments Massie purses her lips and decides to continue with her homework.

message 21: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Damon rolls his eye and walks over to Massie, he sits down in front of her.

message 22: by Shav (new)

Shav (keelahlove) | 405 comments Massie looks at Damon and frowns. "Hi," she manages to say.

message 23: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Damon's expression is blank when he replies 'Hi Massie'.

message 24: by Shav (new)

Shav (keelahlove) | 405 comments "What're you doing in the library,"

message 25: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Damon lifts up the books he is holding, A tale of two cities and Bridsong, 'Just picking up a few things'. Damon had always had a secret love of reading.

message 26: by Shav (new)

Shav (keelahlove) | 405 comments Massie chuckles and seems to relax. "You didn't show up at detention this morning," she noticed.

message 27: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Damon shrugs and leans back in his seat, Damon crosses his arms, his black t-shirt stretching out over his broad chest, he says 'I was busy'.

message 28: by Shav (new)

Shav (keelahlove) | 405 comments "What were you doing between 5.40 and 6.40am? Sleeping?" Massie lean a little closer to Damon like she's going to tell a secret. "You know detention isn't all bad, it's kinda a good way to spend your mornings here."

message 29: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Damon leans forward and brushes his lips over cheek, he whispers 'I was out, i dont sleep'.

message 30: by Shav (new)

Shav (keelahlove) | 405 comments Massie shakes her head and looks at him suspiciously.

message 31: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Damon just stares back, non-flinching.

message 32: by Shav (new)

Shav (keelahlove) | 405 comments "Is there something wrong?" Massie asks frowning.

message 33: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments 'I don't know Massie, is there? your the one acting differently' he says.

message 34: by Shav (new)

Shav (keelahlove) | 405 comments Massie blushes and starts feeling uncomfortable again. "I don't know, D."

message 35: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Damon leans back slightly 'I thought things were alright between us Mas, but obviously not', suddenly he feels angry, he had done nothing that he could see that was wrong.

message 36: by Shav (new)

Shav (keelahlove) | 405 comments "Don't be mad, D. It's not your fault." Massie said. She hasn't expected him to get mad.

message 37: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Damon shakes his head and looks away a bit, he calms down slightly and says 'I'm trying not to but its frustrating Mas'.

message 38: by Shav (new)

Shav (keelahlove) | 405 comments Massie leans closer to Damon. She doesn't understand why he's so angry. "What frustrating? That I love you?"

message 39: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Damon looks intently into her face 'No, not that, i want you to love me', he reaches out and strokes her jaw with his thumb.

message 40: by Shav (new)

Shav (keelahlove) | 405 comments "What is it then?"

message 41: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments 'You tell me Mas, your the one acting differently, im not easy to love i'll give you that' he says hesitantly.

message 42: by Shav (new)

Shav (keelahlove) | 405 comments Massie stood up and stood behind Damon. She hugged him and said, "I love you, I'm sorry that I'm being weird. It's not you, please believe me. It's just I feel really…uhm scared." Massie explained.

message 43: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Damon hols her arms around him and then tugs her hard so she falls into his lap, 'Don't be sorr just tell me why?, i wouldn't hurt you' he says.

message 44: by Shav (new)

Shav (keelahlove) | 405 comments "I know," massie took a deep breath and hesitated for a moment, "I'm scared of what will happen…in the future.…with us."
Massie pulled away so she could look at Damon.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Mia opened the doors to the huge library

message 46: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments 'Why? we cant just take it as it comes?' says Damon, he isn't sure what to say, he can't promise Massie anything because life isn't certian, definitely not his life anyway.

message 47: by Shav (new)

Shav (keelahlove) | 405 comments "No, I'm too selfish, I want you, all of you just for me. Forever." Massie said trailing kisses down his jaw.

message 48: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Damon smirks and catches her lips in a hard possessive kiss, 'My Massie, mine' he whispers, liking the sound of it.

message 49: by Shav (new)

Shav (keelahlove) | 405 comments "Yes, yours forever," massie said between kisses.

message 50: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Damon holds her tighter, the world around them seems to cease to exist for him.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6