Sword & Cross Reform School discussion

The Grounds > Lake

Comments Showing 1-50 of 318 (318 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

A small lake in the forest off the path that has a large rock in the front. Great for a swim in the warm weather.

message 2: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Damon sits on a rock by the lake, he's reading a book and not thinking about how he should be in Maths right now. School isn't Damon's thing, he doesn't need it, he's smart enough but people like him ever get far, so why bother.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabeth had only broken through the clearing when she saw the boy sitting on the rock. She groaned and rolled her eyes, taking a step back.

message 4: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Damon hears a noise and looks up from his book, he puts it down and stands up. Not one for subtlety he shouts, 'Nobody likes a stalker, so come on out so that i dont have to waste my time looking for you'.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Stalker?" came her clear voice through the bushes. "That's a bit rich, isn't it?" She strolled languidly from her inconspicuous hiding place, arms folded, notebook and pen in hand.

message 6: by B L Jones (last edited Dec 18, 2012 01:54PM) (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Damon rolls his eyes at Isabeth, he's seen her around, more like HEARED her around he corrects himself, 'well you were sneaking around in the bushes, sorry to burst your bubble but that kind of gives off a stalker vibe Isabeth' he says with a shake of his head, he picks up his book jumps off the rock. Damon leans against it and crosses his leather jacket clade arms over his broad chest.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm thinking I was going for privacy, rather than stalking," Iz retorted. Her metal bracelet glistened in the fading sunlight as she took a step forward. She nodded. "And since when did every little know it all know my name?"

message 8: by Shav (new)

Shav (keelahlove) | 405 comments "Oh, great! more people skipping class" Massie said walking to the voices.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Iz glanced behind her, eyes hard. "Right old mother's meeting this is turning out to be."

message 10: by B L Jones (last edited Dec 18, 2012 02:02PM) (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Damon raises an eyebrow, 'Well if im a know it all then i think that answers your question, either that or because you are very...loud' he says, pieces of his messy ebony hair fall over his midnight blue eyes as he looks down and then back up at Isabeth.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Iz's eyes flash like she might kick off. But suddenly the haze of irritation dissipated and she laughed. "Yeah, well, I suppose it could be the latter," she considered, throwing her pen up in the air and catching it.

message 12: by Shav (new)

Shav (keelahlove) | 405 comments "What are you two bickering about?" Massie asked coming closer. She didn't like skipping class, but it was better when she knew she wasn't the only one.

message 13: by B L Jones (last edited Dec 18, 2012 02:06PM) (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Damon looks over at Massie and nods at her, 'Isabeth is getting pissy because i said she stalked me, what are you doing here Massie? you dont skip' it wasnt a question, his intense gaze set on Massie.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Iz rolled her eyes at him but her eyes soon darted to Massie.

message 15: by Shav (new)

Shav (keelahlove) | 405 comments "No I don't but I wasn't really into Math today"

message 16: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments 'Im never into math any day' says Damon wondering if thats all it is.

message 17: by Shav (new)

Shav (keelahlove) | 405 comments "But you're pretty good at. Anyways, what do people to when they skip class actually?"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sit." Isabeth looked at her. "Not work. Do what you want. After all, you chose to skip it."

message 19: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments The corners of Damon's lips quirk upward, 'I dont know Massie, i do whatever i want to do, what is it YOU want to do?' he says.

message 20: by Shav (new)

Shav (keelahlove) | 405 comments "Great isabeth! You made skipping class sound worse than being in class,"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Will people stop calling me Isabeth!? It's Iz, alright?" she growled, her bracelet giving a warning buzz.

message 22: by Shav (new)

Shav (keelahlove) | 405 comments "Chill Iz,"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

She ran a distracted hand through her hair and inhaled deeply, before putting both palms up defensively, notebook under her arm. "Fine, fine..."

message 24: by B L Jones (last edited Dec 18, 2012 02:21PM) (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments 'get over yourself Isabeth' Damon rolls his eyes and looks over the lake wanting desperately not to be trapped here.

message 25: by Shav (new)

Shav (keelahlove) | 405 comments Massie rolled her eyes and turned her attention back to Damon. "What do YOU have in mind D?"

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

She dug her nails in the palms of her hands and shut her mouth, taking a step back to cool off. She sat down under a tree and began to write.

message 27: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Damon looks back at Massie and gives her a dangerous smile, 'do you fancy getting out for the day?' he says.

message 28: by Shav (new)

Shav (keelahlove) | 405 comments "I'd love that,"

message 29: by B L Jones (last edited Dec 18, 2012 02:28PM) (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Damon pushes hiself off the wall and says 'come on then, i know a way out', the truth is he HAD to find a way out, bad things happen when Damons feels trapped.

message 30: by Shav (new)

Shav (keelahlove) | 405 comments Massie hooked her hand through Damon's. she felt the extacy through her body. They could get in a lot of trouble but at that moment she couldn't care less.

message 31: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Damon grins and grips Massie's hand, he pulls her through the tree's and away from the lake,they reach a piece of fence.

message 32: by Shav (new)

Shav (keelahlove) | 405 comments (( where are going now?))

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((If there's a topic you all want, just tell me. And if I don't answer in 24 hours, feel free to make it...))

message 34: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Damon lets go of Massie's hand and looks over his shoulder, this part of the fence is completely hidden from camera's it took him ages to find it, 'there's always a weak spot Mas' he says. Damon takes hold of one part of the fence and pulls it away to make a big enough gap, he's made the whole a month before when he'd arrived.

message 35: by Shav (new)

Shav (keelahlove) | 405 comments "Smarty," massie mutters and follows him.

message 36: by B L Jones (last edited Dec 18, 2012 02:49PM) (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Damon helps Massie through the fence, he lifts her up in his arms then puts her down once she's through. He doesnt stop and pulls her down a winding path on the other side of the road. When they reach the end there is a small beaten up mental shed. Damon opens it up and inside is a motorcyce 'what do you think? want to try?' he asks Massie.

message 37: by Shav (new)

Shav (keelahlove) | 405 comments "Yeah, sure. Just hope I don't fall off. But I trust you," massie giggled.

message 38: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Damon smirks ar Massie, 'I promise not to let you fall' says Damon, he looks at her intently and then pushes a strand of hair behind her ear. Damon turns back to the bike and hands Massie a helmet.

message 39: by Shav (new)

Shav (keelahlove) | 405 comments Massie blushed for a second to a deep shade of red. She took the helmet and started attaching it to her head.

message 40: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Damon pushes the bike out of the shed, he climbs onto it and kicks the stand, the engine purrs to life.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Tom leaped in front of the motorcycle and crossed his arms with a sarcastic grin on his face. He'd followed Damon and Massie here, and now he wanted in.
"Hey, guys. I'm Tom, I'm new round here," he nodded his head over to the bike, "that's a nice bike. Mind if I take a spin after you?"

message 42: by Shav (new)

Shav (keelahlove) | 405 comments Massie sits down behind Damon and wraps herself around him. She shudders for a moment when the vehicle comes to life.

message 43: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Damon rolls his eyes and says to Tom, 'There's another one in there if you can get it to come to life then go for it', Damon kicks off and drives away with Massie back up the path and onto the road, he drives fast.

message 44: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Cas walks over to the shed, she'd followed the boy Tom through the fence.

message 45: by Shav (new)

Shav (keelahlove) | 405 comments "Hey D!" Massie screams over the roars of the motorcycle. "Let's go to the beach?"

message 46: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Damon nods and speeds up, heading in the drection of the beach, 'hold on tight Mas' he shouts.

message 47: by Shav (new)

Shav (keelahlove) | 405 comments Massie pulls tighter to Damon. The wind was whipping through her hair and that moment was worth skipping class. She lay her head on Damon's shoulder and enjoyed the moment.

message 48: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Damon can feel Massie lay her head on his back and he enjoys the feeling of being free and out of the school.

message 49: by Shav (new)

Shav (keelahlove) | 405 comments Massie could feel the salt sting her eyes. They were close to sea.

message 50: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Damon can smell the ocean and he smiles, 'almost there mas' shouts Damon.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7