Book Crazy! discussion

Suggestions > Book Of The Month Suggestions For January! :D (CLOSED)

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marissa, BookCrazyDominator! (new)

Marissa (crazybooklover97) | 380 comments Mod
Lets get some great Book Of The Month suggestions for January! :D If we get more then one suggestion I will make a poll and we'll vote on which one we want to read more :D Thanks!

message 2: by Marissa, BookCrazyDominator! (new)

I nominate Bloodlines (Bloodlines, #1) by Richelle Mead by Richelle Mead! :D You should read the Vampire Academy books first because Bloodlines is a spin off series :) <3

message 3: by Aria (new)

Aria Ahmer (viramage) | 307 comments Mod
Marissa wrote: "Lets get some great Book Of The Month suggestions for January! :D If we get more then one suggestion I will make a poll and we'll vote on which one we want to read more :D Thanks!"

I nominate To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee Idk if the theme is alright but Im reading it for school :3

message 4: by Marissa, BookCrazyDominator! (new)

Aria N. wrote: "Marissa wrote: "Lets get some great Book Of The Month suggestions for January! :D If we get more then one suggestion I will make a poll and we'll vote on which one we want to read more :D Thanks!"
..."

Great nomination Aria! :D I havent got around to reading this book :)

message 5: by Marissa, BookCrazyDominator! (new)

So theres enough time to make a poll and for people to vote on it I am going to put the poll up now so The Suggestions For January are over! Thanks :)