Sword & Cross Reform School discussion

The Grounds > Cemetery (recreation)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 100 (100 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

The old graveyard with wearing down headstones and a mausoleum in the middle.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Fade was camped out on top of a marble headstone, moving her hand slowly over a paper with a sharpie, drawing something out of her imagination. After a minute she held it up and examined it. Unsatisfied, she lights up a match and burns it in her hand.

message 3: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Cas wonder around the grave stones aimlessely, she's meant to be in math but she couldnt be bothered with it today. Cas gets out her sketch pad.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Fade sees another girl enter and stiffens, stamping out the fire at her feet. She instead pulls out another sheet and tries again

message 5: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Cas looks around she hears a strange thumping noise and calls out 'who's there?', she frowns, annoyed at not being alone.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Fade ducks her head and knows she's noticed. "Fade." She calls out.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Saul walks around and he see's so e girls. " Hey who are you"? He asked them.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Fade looks up, "Fade: that's my name." She shuts her notebook and kicks the ashes at her feet out.

message 9: by B L Jones (last edited Dec 18, 2012 04:32PM) (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Cas walks over to them both and says 'Im Castiel, but i go by Cas, who the hell are you?', she raises an eyebrow still holding her sketch pad.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Saul looks at them two. " I'm Saul ". He tells them." I came here for privacy". He told them.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"As did I, but somehow I don't see that." Fade sighs and absently picks at a match in her hand.

message 12: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Cas says 'yeah i came here to sketch, couldnt be bothered with maths, looks like that was buggered up for all of us', Cas smirks.

message 13: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 18, 2012 04:41PM) (new)

Saul stares at her for a moment. " Well it seems like it went wrong , ". He tells them.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"That's alright." Fade says, an adds, "Cas is right, I don't fancy class over this."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

" Me neither they can't teach me anything". Saul said sitting on a grave.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"I just don't care..." Fade disagrees. She leans back on the headstone and puts her notebook down

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

" You draw"? He asks her.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Fade shrugs and nods at about the same time, "I do. And I think they don't have a choice."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

" And you Cas"? He asks her too.

message 20: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Cas looks at Saul and shows him her sketch pad 'yeah, its the one thing i love to do' she says, her intense gaze set on Saul.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

" Well I do music ". He tells them, his gaze threatening .

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Fade doesn't break the silence but strike a match in her hand, distracted. Finally she asks, "Why are you here?"

message 23: by B L Jones (last edited Dec 18, 2012 04:52PM) (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments 'Put that out, or set fire to yourself, at least that will be entertaining' says Cas with a shrug. 'what kind of music?' she asks Saul.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Fade doesn't react and ignores her, drifting her finger over the top of the flame. She looks up for a second, at both in succession, then back down.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

" Metal , alternative , etc". Saul said shrugging. " And if your gonna play with fire don't get burned". Saul tells Fade sarcastically

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Fade looks up again, "Chill, I'm fine. And nice music choice." She again ignores what they say and puts out the flame on her inner arm.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

" Thanks". He says sighing and let's out a small smile.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"You like Three Days Grace?" Fade asks, vaguely feeling as if she's had this conversation before.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

" Yeah I like their new album". Saul feels the same.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Fade smiles, "Me too." She drops the burnt out match and regains her balance on the headstone. Sitting like this she was almost as tall has him, but based on what she saw, Fade thought she'd be about a foot smaller. She enjoyed looking him in the eyes.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Saul chuckles. " Well tell me what's your favorite song"? He asks her.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Three Day's Grace? I Hate Everything About You." Fade replies, hoping he realizes she's talking about the song. Sometimes people didn't.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

" Yeah I like that one too but my favorite is animal I have become and break". Saul tells her.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Fade nods, "Both good choices." She comments and leans back a little. Her minds wanders for a second and she asks another question, "My Chemical Romance?"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

" My chemical Romance is good, not my top ten but it's real good". Saul tells her.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Fade smiles again, "That's okay, as long as you don't hate."

message 37: by B L Jones (last edited Dec 19, 2012 11:45AM) (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Cas watches them both, she has the strange and familiar urge to draw them, 'I like MCR, the old stuff is better though'.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Fade shrugs, "I dunno, do you consider conventional weapons older?"

message 39: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments 'I mean like the black parade kind of older' says Cas, she looks down at her sketch pad itching to draw.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Fade follows Cas's movements with her eyes and leans back a little to keep her precarious balance, "Black Parade is my favorite album." She says without a particular connection.

message 41: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments 'mine too' says Cas with a distracted smile.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Fade catches her distraction by her tone and stance, "Oh, go ahead and draw..."

message 43: by B L Jones (last edited Dec 19, 2012 01:52PM) (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments Cas smile and takes out a pencil from behind her ear, she begins a rough drawing of Fade's face behind a lit match.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Fade gets a quick peak and smiles. "Can you talk while you work?" She asks, not wanting to distract her.

message 45: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments 'yeah, go ahead' says Cas concentrating on the shape of the flame in her drawing.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Fade nods. Since Cas wasn't looking at her and focused on her drawing, Fade plays with her matches and talks, "So how'd you end up here?"

message 47: by B L Jones (new)

B L Jones (bljonesbooks) | 419 comments 'I stabbed someone' says Cas with no remorse whatsoever.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Fade looks at her for a second but then shrugs, "Why?" She wasn't scared, but very curious.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Saul growled.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Fade looks at him. "Why are you here?"

« previous 1